Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Split AdviceStretchingwarm Up

SI joint problems17637

FatKid_AtHeart private msg quote post Address this user
Hi guys was wondering if any of you have had any experience with SI joint pain and how to correct the problem and relieve the discomfort?

I've found a video from kelly starrat with a couple of exercise but only one is new the other I had tried and didn't notice much improvement.

Thanks
Post 1 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
How long did you "try" it for? -3X
Post 2 IP   flag post
The recommended time and granted only done it for a couple of days, some of the other videos have things that say are a quick relief and won't get to the root of the problem but the last two days it hurts when I stand up first thing in a morning and getting dressed after first getting up is a pain to. Once I'm up and moving it eases off. Literally a pain in the ass.
Post 3 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
"A couple of days" <--there's your problem! Corrective therapeutic exercise takes 4-6 weeks minimum to get any kind of meaningful results. You're trying to correct a musculoskeletal issue that you've likely had developing for years and you thought a couple of days would give you relief? -3X
Post 4 IP   flag post
No I understand it needs to be over time to correct the issue. I was wondering if there was any sort of stretches or exercises that are almost instant relief say for example upon waking when it's stiff.
Post 5 IP   flag post
NebNotliar private msg quote post Address this user
If anyone is interested, there is a book on Amazon Kindle that shows step by step how to perform 20 different stretches. It costs $0.99. I hope it helps some of you
Link to Amazon page: https://www.amazon.com/Stretching-Techniques-Increase-Flexibility-Exercise-ebook/dp/B01EXF5WT6
Post 6 IP   flag post
340741 6 6
destitute