Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Female FitnessMotivationNewbieProgress PicsTraining Programs

12 week female fitness program16743

tb92 private msg quote post Address this user
Hey everyone,
I am starting SimplyShredded's 12 week female fitness program today. Can anyone share their results with it? Also, what worked best for them or any advice. I am about 5'7, 22 years old and at 160 lbs. Not sure about my body fat % but hope to be around 18% by end of August.

Here is the link for anyone who wants to take a look at it:
http://www.simplyshredded.com/the-ultimate-female-training-guide.html
Thank you for your help in advance!
Post 1 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Best advice I can give you is to read the FAQ thread and get your diet sorted out. No routine will give you optimal results if you're eating too much or too little, or not getting enough carbs, protein, and fats. -3X
Post 2 IP   flag post
LVjack private msg quote post Address this user
@tb92 That's cool that you're getting into that program! It won't be easy but nothing worth it is so stick with it and best of luck. There are a number of really fit women on here that can give you good advice and also of course us guys too.
Post 3 IP   flag post
kkautz private msg quote post Address this user
@tb92 hows it going for you? I'm on my second week
Post 4 IP   flag post
Thank you for everyone's feedback. @kkautz I stopped after the 3rd week because I wasnt feeling a workout from it? Im probably doing something wrong but I would finish the whole workout for the day in about 20 min. What about you?
Post 5 IP   flag post
I love it. It usally takes me about 30 min to complete. Did you figure out an eating plan?
Post 6 IP   flag post
How long of rest time do you take between sets and workouts? Yeah I created my own. What about you? @kkautz
Post 7 IP   flag post
I just take 30 sec. Cuz it felt too long waiting a min. Not yet. I'm looking for suggestions
Post 8 IP   flag post
Bucky private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkautz
I just take 30 sec. Cuz it felt too long waiting a min. Not yet. I'm looking for suggestions

read FAQ.
Set up macros.
Follow macros.

It's very simple. if you want to create a meal plan to it, create one based on staying within your macros.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Thanks
Post 10 IP   flag post
340770 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?
destitute