Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Diet AdviceNewbieProgress PicsTraining Programs

help I wanna get shredded where do I start16028

wbjm2012 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi guys im looking for advice ive put a pic of where im at at moment can anyone one give me sone diet advice and traini g tips for me to start off to get shredded please im 18stone at moment I will apreciate any advice of some seasoned shredders
Post 1 IP   flag post
WinnersNeverQuit private msg quote post Address this user
Start here
Post 2 IP   flag post
WinnersNeverQuit private msg quote post Address this user
Also, any further questions after reading that thread ask them in here, and be patient for a response.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Thabk you very much , ive been told to cut out carbs go hight protein and also 6 small meals a day from where im at and looking at my body shape what would you recomend please bud
Post 4 IP   flag post
lolssons private msg quote post Address this user
that "start here" text is clickable click that shit and come back later with questions!
Post 5 IP   flag post
mikew private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by wbjm2012
Thabk you very much , ive been told to cut out carbs go hight protein and also 6 small meals a day from where im at and looking at my body shape what would you recomend please bud

I believe you should focus on total calories. No need to cut carbs or 6 meals per day. Track your food intake with My Fitness Pal or Lose It. 500 cal deficit and das it mane.

Read the FAQ like WNQ suggests.
Post 6 IP   flag post
LVjack private msg quote post Address this user
If you cut out all carbs and get super crazy about your diet you won't be able to maintain it and you will fail. I always try to be honest with people. You probably don't have the best self control around food. You probably don't workout regularly either. Start with baby steps. You need a life style change and it needs to be long term or else you are going to develope health issues and die younger than you should. On the bright side you can change your life right now. Focus on progress not perfection. Nothing anyone tells you to do will work, you have to want to change for yourself and that requires learning what you should and should be doing. Best of luck, you got this!

PS: I would start with walking an hour a day everyday and moderate weight training 3x a week along with making healthy food choices with lots of veggies and drinking a gallon of water a day.
At this point I would not count all your calories bc I don't think people can go zero to 100 that quick. You would just be confused and frustrated.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Thanks the nice replies boys, ill admit its a lot to take in and I know it wont hapen over night but ill take on board what you peeps say its nice to get the info off the people who have gone through the pain and dietjng cheers fingers crossed in a month or so ill have some positve pics to put on here thanks again
Post 8 IP   flag post
340769 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?
destitute