Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
5 3 1BulkingTeenTraining Programs

5/3/1 - Template15932

SnackIt private msg quote post Address this user
Is this an okey template for 5/3/1?? for size and strength??

Upper: Bench 5/3/1
Bench: 5/3/1
DB Bench: 4 x 6-10
Barbell Row: 4 x 6-10
Pulldown: 4 x 6-10
Shrugs: 3 x 6-10
Barbell curl: 4 x 8-12
Skullcrushers: 4 x 8-12

Lower: Squat 5/3/1
Squat: 5/3/1
Stiff deadlift: 4 x 6-10
Leg Press: 4 x 6-10
Calf raise: 4 x 8-12
Abs

Upper: OHP 5/3/1
Ohp: 5/3/1
DB Bench: 4 x 8-12
Seated Row: 4 x 8-12
V Pulldown: 4 x 8-12
Kroc row: 3 x 8-12
Lateral raise: 4 x 8-12
Rope pushdown: 4 x 8-12

Lower: Deadlift 5/3/1
Deadlift: 5/3/1
Stiff deadlift: 4 x 8-12
Leg Press: 4 x 8-12
Calf raise: 4 x 8-12
Abs
Post 1 IP   flag post
WinnersNeverQuit private msg quote post Address this user
Add in another back movement on ohp day and hamstring curl both leg days and it's fine. What's more, stick to it. Stop choping and changing programme so every other day. Want to know how many programmes I've ran in the past 12 months? 2.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinnersNeverQuit
Add in another back movement on ohp day and hamstring curl both leg days and it's fine. What's more, stick to it. Stop choping and changing programme so every other day. Want to know how many programmes I've ran in the past 12 months? 2.

Will stick to this program for a year, i had to switch from phd-4 to an upper/lower to not set my self up from failure, no more switching.

Thanks a lot, will add in 1 back movement and ham curl.
Post 3 IP   flag post
rich_uk private msg quote post Address this user
try the 'strstd' website, you putting in what you can lift and it calculates a program for you. Not bad to start out with, can always up the weight if you find it too easy
Post 4 IP   flag post
Is 5/3/1 with some high rep stuff like the template i posted enough for size gain? as my goal is to get bigger, but same time strong, main focus bodybuilding.
Post 5 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Dude you need to chill. Run it and see how it works for you. Stop over analyzing this stuff so much. -3X
Post 6 IP   flag post
GrizzlyBerg private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight
Dude you need to chill. Run it and see how it works for you. Stop over analyzing this stuff so much. -3X
Post 7 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnackIt
Is 5/3/1 with some high rep stuff like the template i posted enough for size gain? as my goal is to get bigger, but same time strong, main focus bodybuilding.

You asked if 5/3/1 is OK for cutting in another thread. Here you're asking if it's good for size gain. Make up your mind dude.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Yeah... I make it harder for my self, what i really meant, has anyone here done 5/3/1 and seen good size gain on it
Post 9 IP   flag post
Sharkoon1 private msg quote post Address this user
Dude just run it... i mean , alot programs are great that are just many different ways to rome. You will see great results on many programs it just depends what you put into it, and i can tell you if you don't stick to something it won't end well. So stop overthinking bro and now do this shit, you will do great anyways because you are smart you just overanalize now go for it!
Post 10 IP   flag post
@Sharkoon1 Thanks mate, yeah I'm just overanalyzing things.
Post 11 IP   flag post
340770 12 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?
destitute