Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
BulkingNewbieTeenTraining Programs

WS4SB for size?15741

frui2 private msg quote post Address this user
Doing WS4SB right now, my goal is to add muscle mass, WS4SB is more towards strength, but does it really matter that much between strength training and hypertrophy training, will WS4SB give me good size gain?
Post 1 IP   flag post
nine0seven private msg quote post Address this user
Eat for size bro
Post 2 IP   flag post
leanr0x private msg quote post Address this user
@frui2 it will if you eat enough
Post 3 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by leanr0x
Im in a calorie surplus of 200-500, so the diet will affect the growth more then the routine itself? so WS4SB will do just fine towards my goal.
Post 4 IP   flag post
nine0seven private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by frui2
Quote:
Im in a calorie surplus of 200-500, so the diet will affect the growth more then the routine itself? so WS4SB will do just fine towards my goal.

Well you can't expect to grow if you're not eating enough.
Post 5 IP   flag post
leanr0x private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by frui2
Quote:

yes
Post 6 IP   flag post
csizemore21 private msg quote post Address this user
I loved ws4sb, you 'll prob gain the most mass on a program you enjoy doing and will eat enough on
Post 7 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
The research indicates that routines centered on strength training give comparable results to those that use more traditional hypertrophy set-ups.

This question was already answered in your previous thread: http://forum.simplyshredded.com/topic/15610/westside-for-skinny-bastards/ -3X
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight
The research indicates that routines centered on strength training give comparable results to those that use more traditional hypertrophy set-ups.

This question was already answered in your previous thread: http://forum.simplyshredded.com/topic/15610/westside-for-skinny-bastards/ -3X
i don't know how i missed that lol, but wanted to hear some more opinions, thanks guys,
Post 9 IP   flag post
340624 9 9
destitute