Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
PWOSupplementsWTF

Original Jack3d Formula15601

twreck7 private msg quote post Address this user
I bought a "sealed" jack3d original formula a couple weeks ago off ebay from someone who's sold a lot of them and has 100% feedback, but I'm not sure its legit because it feels like any other pre i've tried. should it be extremely easy to tell that its legit by taking it? I would say I am relatively tolerant to stimulants. i've had the original formula once like 4 years ago and it just felt insane compared to what i have now. Maybe i've just built a tolerance for pre workout supps?
Post 1 IP   flag post
eventheodds1 private msg quote post Address this user
It contains 1-3 dimethylalamine?
Post 2 IP   flag post
yeah it is the original formula with 1,3 dmaa. classic fruit punch flavor. it is the legit container, it was sealed as well but i'm just worried it was tampered with. like someone could have opened it up, replaced it with some shitty new jack3d and sealed it up again?
Post 3 IP   flag post
jonrivs49 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by twreck7
I bought a "sealed" jack3d original formula a couple weeks ago off ebay from someone who's sold a lot of them and has 100% feedback, but I'm not sure its legit because it feels like any other pre i've tried. should it be extremely easy to tell that its legit by taking it? I would say I am relatively tolerant to stimulants. i've had the original formula once like 4 years ago and it just felt insane compared to what i have now. Maybe i've just built a tolerance for pre workout supps?
There is your answer mate.
Post 4 IP   flag post
what do you mean there is my answer lol i'm trying to see if anyone basically had an issue with buying fake jack3d. i remember 4 years ago the feeling was as if i was superman. this time i'm getting a good stimulant feeling but i don't feel an amphetamine type of rush (since it has 1,3 dmaa)
Post 5 IP   flag post
nine0seven private msg quote post Address this user
I remember seeing jack3d original on the shelves when I first started working out, was too scared to take that shit cuz of all the stories I heard about it. A local GNC had a tub of the original still on the self about a year ago (swear to god) & it was on sale. Wish I would've gotten it.
Post 6 IP   flag post
wow lol shoulda bought that and at least sold it. they're selling on ebay for a minimum of $75 from the U.S. and who knows if they're real or not
Post 7 IP   flag post
nine0seven private msg quote post Address this user
A local supplement shop sells this preworkout that has dmaa & is suppose to be banned. No clue if it is as potent as jack3d was but its $70 for 15 servings, f-that broo
Post 8 IP   flag post
Jelet private msg quote post Address this user
Did it have a sealed plastic cover after u opened the lid?
Post 9 IP   flag post
hmm after i opened the lid, it was mostly sealed except an inch of it was kind of unsealed or loosened. i figured maybe from transit or storage for several years it could have been popped open slightly. but the outer plastic wrap or seal was in tact. the one that comes wrapped around the whole tub.
Post 10 IP   flag post
jonrivs49 private msg quote post Address this user
@twreck7. You said it has the same feel like any other pre workout you take. Then i think its already a proof that its legit and working. There is nothing special about a pre workout because their all just the same. If you expect something more, go take something else. If you take high dosage of pre for a very long time, most likely you have already build a tolerance from caffeine or pre workout making it less effective on you and it doesnt mean you have the fake one.

Aside from that check the package if seal is not broken. Logo or the packaging used looks legit. aside from that you cant really tell.
Post 11 IP   flag post
No dmaa is a huge difference from non dmaa products. Op isnt tolerant to jack3d if he hasnt taken a dmaa product in a few years... Hell i can just take dmaa alone and have a good workout. Its diff than caffein and a bunch of other crap

And op, if the white thing after u open the lid was already open. Its proof that its been tampered with lol. U got scammed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonrivs49
@twreck7. You said it has the same feel like any other pre workout you take. Then i think its already a proof that its legit and working. There is nothing special about a pre workout because their all just the same. If you expect something more, go take something else. If you take high dosage of pre for a very long time, most likely you have already build a tolerance from caffeine or pre workout making it less effective on you and it doesnt mean you have the fake one.

Aside from that check the package if seal is not broken. Logo or the packaging used looks legit. aside from that you cant really tell.
Post 12 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
OP got "jacked" off! If the inner seal was open I'd say your product not legit.

@Jelet. What's that site to buy pure DMAA powder?
Post 13 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabemuscular
OP got "jacked" off! If the inner seal was open I'd say your product not legit.

@Jelet. What's that site to buy pure DMAA powder?

http://www.nutrivitashop.com/10pu1dmusp.html
Post 14 IP   flag post
kickinchicken private msg quote post Address this user
These days you can get adderall from just about any doctor. Might as well save the money and let your medical coverage pay for it.
Post 15 IP   flag post
@jonrivs49 looks like you've never tried jack3d lol

and yeah i think you guys might be right. i got jack3d off lmao i wish i knew about the pure dmaa site before. i found out about it a couple days ago and wish i just got some of that instead. the guy i bought it off acted all pissed when i told him i thought it was tampered with.
Post 16 IP   flag post
anybody know how to dose DMAA? or any idea how much DMAA was in each serving of the original jack3d?
Post 17 IP   flag post
Quote:
anybody know how to dose DMAA? or any idea how much DMAA was in each serving of the original jack3d?
dont know the dose for jack3d but i take 25 mg of dmaa powder with 200 mg of cafein powder like twice a month and it gets the job done. i feel motivated and dont want to leave the gym. but you can play around with it, and increase the dose slightly and see how you feel.

I take 75 MG of dmaa to help me study and focus during exams. lasts a real long time. very similar to adderal.

but honestly man preworkouts shouldnt be taken on a daily basis or even weekly basis. once a week tops. especially dmaa products.

iv done molly, adderall, ritalin, and i get very very similar side effects as dmaa. so careful. taking this crap everyday is like the same as taking molly once a week imo. its just to a less extent but if you take it so often it will be equivalent to molly once a week health wise. if you take molly or adderall youll know what i mean.
Post 18 IP   flag post
@Jelet that was really helpful my man. I'm just always looking for something to give me an edge in the gym while being as safe as i can be. I don't think i'll mess around with the dmaa. I'm usually fine with citrulline malate and beta alanine. caffeine here and there. would you say citrulline malate and beta alanine shouldn't be used all the time or just stimulants in general?
Post 19 IP   flag post
Kansas___Boyyyyy private msg quote post Address this user
have you guys seen this new 40 dollar for 10 ounce drink of pre!? wtf

1 serving 40 dollars
Post 20 IP   flag post
lol its probably mike chang's ancient secret drink of the gods
Post 21 IP   flag post
Quote:
citrulline malate
citrulline malate alone actually has health benefits. you can take that everyday and improve your health. Iv seen studies on it. And beta aline i dont know much but i dont think its that bad.

its dmaa that will get to ya if taken often.
Post 22 IP   flag post
340774 22 22
This topic is archived. Start new topic?
destitute