Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
LOLMisc.WTF

The meaning of life..15147

SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
You know. Mg whole life I thought it was to lift a fuck ton of weight and be the biggest and strongest and most shredded guy in the gym. But now I come to realize that it's to make a fuck ton of money so one day you can enter a rich ass nursing home and have people cook you food and bring it out to you and also take care of you. Die old and happy and for me goofy.

Idk why I typed this haha. Day off from work. I'm bored and still high from deadlifts and squats.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Or wait
Post 2 IP   flag post
No, your purpose in life is to get huge as fuck and shredded and fuck Labella Mafia bitches and THEN you move into a nursing home where people wait on you lol
Post 3 IP   flag post
Hiiibbbb private msg quote post Address this user
I think the purpose of life at least for us human beings is to live a long healthy life and to contribute whatever gifts we may possess to the world to better it for future generations

And find love and happiness in the process
Post 4 IP   flag post
TimmothyGen private msg quote post Address this user
I use to think life was to be the most successful get a job wife and family. Now I think differently. I love learning about the body and dieting and lifting wise it's fun as hell and makes me happy. I think it was a quote Matt Ogus said something about success is happiness. So I want to live life make relationships have fun and use my time I have. But hey im only 16 even though age is not a matter we all change our opinion as time goes by.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Tritons private msg quote post Address this user
To make gainzzz. srs
Post 6 IP   flag post
Beans private msg quote post Address this user
I think this thread just changed my outlook on life. Retirement homes sound sick.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Hamer93 private msg quote post Address this user
Purpose of life is too spread your seed in many planting wholes
Post 8 IP   flag post
jja0016 private msg quote post Address this user
acquire knowledge, have kids, pass knowledge for better generation, die
Post 9 IP   flag post
Trev182 private msg quote post Address this user
Dude this is deep!!

Meaning of life to me?!

Provide for my wife and daughter.
Be happy with what I have and make it better where I can.
Be proud of where ive came from and how I got here.
Be strong in the gym and outwith the gym.

Number 1 is the most important to me, id do anything to provide for them, id do the shitest jobs in the world as long as they had food to eat and a roof over there head.
Post 10 IP   flag post
oceanair private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiiibbbb
I think the purpose of life at least for us human beings is to live a long healthy life and to contribute whatever gifts we may possess to the world to better it for future generations

And find love and happiness in the process

I like this. I agree.
Post 11 IP   flag post
haole private msg quote post Address this user
This is from the bible (Philippians 4:8) and its been a go to verse for me during some stressful times.

Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is worthy of respect, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if something is excellent or praiseworthy, think about these things.

Love in action...the meaning of life (Romans 12)

9 Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10 Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. 11 Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. 12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. 13 Share with the Lord’s people who are in need. Practice hospitality.

14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. 15 Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. 16 Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position.[c] Do not be conceited.

17 Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone. 18 If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. 19 Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,”[d] says the Lord. 20 On the contrary:

“If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
if he is thirsty, give him something to drink.
In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.”[e]
21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Those are inspiring, positive, challenging and humbling words for me.
Post 12 IP   flag post
jonrivs49 private msg quote post Address this user
Be happy
Post 13 IP   flag post
340741 13 13
destitute