Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
5 3 1Split AdviceTraining Programs

5/3/1 vs Beyond 5/3/114629

nine0seven private msg quote post Address this user
Hey all,

Just curious if there's a difference between the two or if one is superior to the other. Any opinions or experiences with the beyond 5/3/1?

Edit: is like to purchase the book but not sure if there's a tremendous difference or if beyond 5/3/1 is simply an add on.
Post 1 IP   flag post
MMB private msg quote post Address this user
I bought beyond ebook, worth the 15$. Didnt see te original one but there arw alot of different pattern/challenge you can do in beyond 531.
Post 2 IP   flag post
kickinchicken private msg quote post Address this user
5/3/1 is pretty basic. Just bare bones of the program and concept with minor changes but mostly to the assistance work such as Bog But Boring. In Beyond there are even more versions of the program expanding to more advanced and long term methods for more experienced lifters. Really, you could pick up the Beyond book and not need the origional.
Post 3 IP   flag post
_RudeCrew private msg quote post Address this user
I couldn't do the original 5/3/1 again cause it bored the Hell out of me. Beyond looks pretty cool though.
Post 4 IP   flag post
cassious private msg quote post Address this user
I'm running beyond, Id say just do beyond. I got the spreadsheet of grizzly.
Post 5 IP   flag post
nine0seven private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassious
I'm running beyond, Id say just do beyond. I got the spreadsheet of grizzly.

Nice! What template are you using?
Post 6 IP   flag post
MMB private msg quote post Address this user
There is also something that looks very interesting if you are a sport athlete. It is the S.S.S program standing for Speed Singles Size.
Post 7 IP   flag post
FiremanSi private msg quote post Address this user
@nine0seven I done both and had logs on both.... currently doing advanced wendler with personally selected accessory work.
Post 8 IP   flag post
340614 8 8
destitute