Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
ArmsChestPHATPhysiqueProgress Pics

Progress pics13048

rwall89 private msg quote post Address this user
As promised from my phat log, here are my progress pics. First is the split of when I started insanity in the summer to when I joined this forum. Rest are today. Sorry for being blurry. Arms were a little shaky from the workout. Also couldn't get a good back pic but will try to get one soon. Also as previously posted, I don't feel that my legs are developing so I didn't even bother insulting this forum with leg pics haha. Feel free to post your progress pics on here as well.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Sorry I put in reverse order. Last pic is insanity to joining here
Post 2 IP   flag post
Jelet private msg quote post Address this user
Well done. Keep it up!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Xandar private msg quote post Address this user
@rwall89 You've done a very good job man. Keep it up and you'll be where you want in no time....
Post 4 IP   flag post
WinnersNeverQuit private msg quote post Address this user
That's some awesome progress bud, have you got anyone coaching you or is it all off your own back?
Post 5 IP   flag post
Frostshock private msg quote post Address this user

Looking good man, hasn't been long at all and you're making decent progress.
Post 6 IP   flag post
@Xandar thanks man. Means a lot
@WinnersNeverQuit did my own thing for a few weeks then started phat. Had to end it because of work schedule so back to my own thing for a bit. But I workout alone with the occasional spot from a random at the gym @Frostshock thanks man. Luckily I have a little muscle memory to make my initial gains a little easier to hit
Post 7 IP   flag post
I've been eating right around maintenance since started phat. Considering doing a short bulk then spend the rest of my time cutting. Just don't want to bulk too much since I put all the time and effort in losing all the post football weight
Post 8 IP   flag post
340740 8 8
destitute