Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
CrossFitLOLMisc.

I had to do it.....12974

Xandar private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1 IP   flag post
Scotian private msg quote post Address this user
Just so were clear I'm more into bodybuilding not crossfit but I saw this posted on my fb and had to post.

Crossfitters finally strike back
Post 2 IP   flag post
Ps @zander I've noticed you posting more lately it's good to see more bodybuilders around.

What's your story? How many comps have you done and what's your training experience?
Post 3 IP   flag post
@Scotian I've been off for over a week from work so I've been posting.

My story? Boring lol. A dozen or so comps. The last being a few years ago. I've been training since I was 23 and I'm 37 now. Getting geared up to do my first show in four years this coming May. That's a nice completely generic response lol. Ask and I shall tell....

Nice pic...... that's a gay moment fo sho
Post 4 IP   flag post
A dozen comps?! That's impressive man. Good luck during your prep!

What class are you competing in?
Post 5 IP   flag post
@Scotian It's not impressive when you're 37 man l0l. I did them for 6 years. Two a year's not hard. Especially if you do them back to back.

Well I competed light heavy my first few years, then I went to middle, which I do believe is your class? This year I'm gunna do physique I think. I'm just gunna wait till about four weeks out and see if I'm holding to much mass or not. If I am I'll do middle weight open.

Are you planning on competing again soon?
Post 6 IP   flag post
pandasashi private msg quote post Address this user
i thought you mentioned that you didnt like physique..? decided to give it a try? u will probly be the biggest one there if you do Quote:
Originally Posted by Xandar
@Scotian It's not impressive when you're 37 man l0l. I did them for 6 years. Two a year's not hard. Especially if you do them back to back.

Well I competed light heavy my first few years, then I went to middle, which I do believe is your class? This year I'm gunna do physique I think. I'm just gunna wait till about four weeks out and see if I'm holding to much mass or not. If I am I'll do middle weight open.

Are you planning on competing again soon?
Post 7 IP   flag post
@pandasashi I'd prefer to compete in BB but I'll be tall in a middle weight competitive class, and like I stated I'm not going to wind up heavy enough to be a light heavy, so I thought I'd give physique a try. I know they deduct for over musculature but there are some things I can do to lessen mine as the show approaches to be competitive. I'm going to concentrate on coming in hard and streamlined. As of right now my measurements are very close to what is considered ideal for symmetry so hopefully I'll make it through. The first show I'm doing this season is put on by a guy I've been friends with for 15 years. He's a pro and I discussed my concern about size with him yesterday. He told me that I shouldn't be concerned and to just worry about conditioning as here in the southern states size is actually appealing to the judges. So yeah, I'm gunna give it a go and we'll see. If I hold too much mass I'll just switch over or switch for the other two I plan on doing this spring/summer.

I've never even seen a physique competitor in person. So, I have no idea what one looks like or weighs at a comparable height. I'm 5'8.5". I'll probably go google it after I write this lol.
Post 8 IP   flag post
pandasashi private msg quote post Address this user
makes sense!
Post 9 IP   flag post
Hewy007 private msg quote post Address this user
agressive meme lol
Post 10 IP   flag post
Dai private msg quote post Address this user
Haha that face just work perfect to that meme, one guy at my gym that does crossfit. He is a expert on yelling. Think about it like this curl = yells, skull crushers with 20 kg on the bar and a spotter helps him = yells, half squatting 15 kg on each side = he yells, side raises with 7 kg = he yells and if he is even touching the bar = yells.

Though seems like a nice guy and most of the guys there seems to like him, but damn it gets annoying after when it sounds like his spotter is trying to show a thick pole up his ass. If he was actual putting on some serious weight and doing his max, fuck he can yell until he can't yell no more if he wants.
Post 11 IP   flag post
340733 11 11
destitute