Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
LOLMisc.

My dad just had a convo with Jay Cutler12667

oceanair private msg quote post Address this user
Ok crazy story. I went to the buffet at Wynn tonight for Thanksgiving dinner with my fam. During dinner, my mom pointed out two huge dudes. She was like "Nat, look how big they are." I was like "Mom, that's Jay Cutler! Famous bodybuilder! He was Mr. Olympia!" Anywho, so this was actually the 2nd time I saw Jay in person. The first time was at LAX airport I think 2 years ago. We were on the same flight and he also sat across from me at the airport. So anywho after dinner we were waiting at the valet for our car and we see Jay and his friend behind us. My dad has no clue who Jay is. My dad is really quirky and outgoing. He is a 2nd degree black belt and has this thing where he likes to punch hard things like the wall, metal, or a post to strengthen his knuckles. He's a lil out there. So my dad went up to Jay and was like so you must be into fitness huh? My mom was like she knows who you are and she knows your name (talking about me). Ok, I am super shy in person. I was like ya I know who he is. I said that's Mr. Olympia lol. Then my dad went on to show Jay and his friend how hard his knuckles are by punching a post lol. Jay was laughing but was like that's impressive. but he said he can hurt his hand. Then my dad went on about his martial arts stuff. and my mom asked Jay how many hours he trains everyday. He said a few hours everyday. Finally our car came and I was still with my dad listening to him talk to Jay. My mom asked if I wanted a pic with Jay, but I was like no I'm ok. I felt so bad! Both my parents shook his hand but I didn't cuz I didn't even say a word to him. I don't follow him. So I don't know too much info. So I had no clue what to say to him. I only know a few stuff about him. But damn I wish I at least shook his hand or something. I said maybe two words to him. I feel rude now lol. My mom thinks he prob knows I am shy. I don't know why I got so shy around him like that. Crazy.
Post 1 IP   flag post
GStarRaw private msg quote post Address this user
Shoulda shaken his hand and gotten a pic ocean! comeonnnnnn
Post 2 IP   flag post
@GStarRaw I know! ughhhh :/ even my parents think I'm crazy for not doing that
Post 3 IP   flag post
GStarRaw private msg quote post Address this user
You better do it next time, 3rd time is the charm.
Post 4 IP   flag post
@GStarRaw True, I will I know I'll see him around again someday haha. Gosh I want to kick myself.
Post 5 IP   flag post
adam82a private msg quote post Address this user
You got an awesome dad ocean! Next time we demand pics

Jay seems like a great ambassador for bodybuilding tbh. It seems like he takes a lot of time and interact with fans like that.
Post 6 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
Hahahahah oceannnnnnnnnn
Post 7 IP   flag post
cassious private msg quote post Address this user
Jay's a stand up guy. Hes becoming my favorite.
Post 8 IP   flag post
I tweeted to him. Maybe he'll notice and reply lol. Oh well. Next time.

@adam82a thanks. pics next time for sure. jay was super nice.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Elminister private msg quote post Address this user
You shoulda said: "Jay, you were really vascular for Mr. Olympia."

But why not take a picture?
Post 10 IP   flag post
jonrivs49 private msg quote post Address this user
Why ocean why?.. T_T.. I really love to see Jay in person. im really a big fan. You should have atleast ask him about his forearm vascularity.. LOL.. BUt that was awesome. now your dad and Jay are now buddies.. haha
Post 11 IP   flag post
@jonrivs49 i don't know man. i just got all shy on him. dude he is freakin huge off season. haha he had long sleeves on. so i couldn't see any vascularity. my dad was chatting with him for awhile, but about himself lmao.

@Elminister lol ya that would've been a funny comment. i just felt like i would be obnoxious for asking for a pic. i really wanted one. i'm a weirdo.
Post 12 IP   flag post
AarronStenner private msg quote post Address this user
Your dad sounds awesome haha my dad used to punch solid objects when he done martial arts. Kind of annoying when your watching tele and you can hear it over the tele, I also know how it feels being shy in front of a "star" when I met matt ogus the words in my mind didn't come out as they where supposed to be lmao
Post 13 IP   flag post
Xandar private msg quote post Address this user
I understand the feeling. I met Flex Wheeler and Paul Dillet about 12-13 years ago(pre phone cam days). They were at a seminar after a comp I was in. I got a chance to chat with them outside after the seminar. I was in such shock at how insanely HUGE they were and they were bb idols of mine that I couldn't even say much. My friend I was with had to do all the talking and I'm a big time outgoing person. I was just in complete awe of how massive pro bb'rs are in person. First time I had met one in person, and although both of them were insanely large, they weren't the largest of the era. If you have never met a top 100 professional in person you have absolutely no clue how monstrous they are. It's totally mind blowing. And @oceanair you saw Jay at a good 20-25 lbs under his normal Olympia weight. He had the bicep tear and all. I would have loved to seen him at full capacity. What a beast. Not real crazy about his aesthetics versus some of the other guys of his era but absolutely a beast.
Post 14 IP   flag post
kickinchicken private msg quote post Address this user
@oceanair your dad punched a pole to show Jay how tuff he is. That's a classic story that you can re tell for yeeeeaaaaars. Lmao!
Post 15 IP   flag post
340740 15 15
destitute