Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
LOLMisc.

Craziest thing you have seen at the gym11926

CT_CALVES private msg quote post Address this user
A guy at PF today put 28 45 lbs plates on the jumbo leg press(the kind that has additional plate storage on top) and did 1/4 reps
Post 1 IP   flag post
adam82a private msg quote post Address this user
A personal trainer were showing a group of people that seemed really new in the gym, tells them "Ok guys this is a sumo deadlift" then performs an upright row.

Not in the crazy category but more weird. I saw a guy doing some warming up really serious for a push (chest/shoulder) day, external rotations, some light db presses and all that jazz for a good 15-20 mins. Does one or two sets of weighted dips for maybe two minutes and then leaves the gym.
Post 2 IP   flag post
SwoleAnimal private msg quote post Address this user
A young black man, who I assume had to be somewhat mentally challenged, walks into the gym with headphones on and music blasting. He picks up a loaded barbell and does some extremely awful form rows and literally throws the weights onto the floor with a loud bang. He then dances (actually dancing now) over to the lat pulldown and slams out some more terrible form reps and then just lets the weight drop back down with an Earth shattering crash. At this point the whole room is staring at this guy. Dancing between sets and throwing weights around was kind of hilarious.

The other day I saw a guy come in and put a dumbbell onto the floor next to a bench. He puts his cell phone onto the floor next to it. His strategy was to do a set of bench press, set of curls and then text on his cellphone. That was the funniest Tri-set ive seen. Bench, curl, text. Bench, curl, text. Then he left.
Post 3 IP   flag post
KFC private msg quote post Address this user
I saw a little 50kg Asian man sumo dead lift 180kgs.
Post 4 IP   flag post
ajones46 private msg quote post Address this user
I saw two guys playing with that old "ball-in-a-cup" toys between sets. I don't know if it's some kind of neurological thing they're practicing or they're addicted to it or whatever. Pisses me off. I'll video it soon lol.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Illadian private msg quote post Address this user
2 hairy guys holding the same bar thingy facing each other n doing pull ups together good as rubbing at each other , then after they done one of them laughs saying " now thats sex " , -mind fuck level hairy -
Post 6 IP   flag post
KnifeHands private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajones46
I saw two guys playing with that old "ball-in-a-cup" toys between sets. I don't know if it's some kind of neurological thing they're practicing or they're addicted to it or whatever. Pisses me off. I'll video it soon lol.

I can confirm, I was one of the guys playing ball in the cup. Next time were there at the same time walk over and I'll let ya give it a go. After that you won't wonder why I'm playing in between sets.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Jelet private msg quote post Address this user
Went ino the bathroom and smelt something truly horrible. I then found out from someone that there was shit smeared all over the walls in the stall and i took a peak... almost vomitted... Truly was the nastiest smell/thing i ever seen in my life.. Im trying to understand what kind of animal did that... This was about 2 years ago but i still remember it and will never forget what i saw...
Post 8 IP   flag post
samirsaleh private msg quote post Address this user
This !!!

he trains at my gym, and his pics are all over the net
Post 9 IP   flag post
pandasashi private msg quote post Address this user
Whatta faggot Lol
Post 10 IP   flag post
jonrivs49 private msg quote post Address this user
@samir.. Run before it eats you.. Haha.. @swole.. The tri set made me laugh.. Lol
Post 11 IP   flag post
jja0016 private msg quote post Address this user
ask him how he got such big biceps lol

hes not even flexing. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAA

he needs to shave his fucking head HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Post 12 IP   flag post
WinnersNeverQuit private msg quote post Address this user
@samirsaleh ahahahahahaha; please tell me he claims natty! That would make my fucking day :L
Post 13 IP   flag post
i wish that crazy kid from youtube could ask him

"so whens the operation?"

him : what?

"the operation for those tumors to be removed from your biceps?"
Post 14 IP   flag post
Gstring private msg quote post Address this user
Saw A tranny one time i was filming my back to see what it looked like while during pullups and i was looking at the footage and he/she had went up to my camera while filming and fixed their hair then just walked away
Post 15 IP   flag post
This morning in the gym. Saw this guy, i think his gay pretending to act straight. Flexing in every mirror he sees and then looks at the closest person guy that is closest to him. Then after his workout takes off his shirt and ask a gym personel to take pictures of him.
Post 16 IP   flag post
my reflection in the mirror
Post 17 IP   flag post
skel1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Saw a hot chick in leggins doing squats once. Was awesome
Post 18 IP   flag post
Danimal_88 private msg quote post Address this user
this one trainer thinks it most optimal to fit in bicep curls in to every moment. Squats with bicep curls, lunges with bicep curls, crunches with bicep curls, etc.
Post 19 IP   flag post
skel1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Is his name CT fletcher?
Post 20 IP   flag post
Tyr private msg quote post Address this user
I once saw a guy drop a 25kg dumbbell in his face, he bleed all over the place.
Post 21 IP   flag post
freakgeek2 private msg quote post Address this user
Use of clips AND a spotter on a smith machine for chest press...

I almost snatched his man card.
Post 22 IP   flag post
sickrykes private msg quote post Address this user
Seen a guy doing db incline, he went to put them up by flicking his knees they ended up just sitting on his face and I had to lift them off him lol.
Post 23 IP   flag post
Elminister private msg quote post Address this user
@samirsaleh
Hahaha, that guy was just featured on Croatian news website.
Post 24 IP   flag post
Earlier i stamble accross a BENCH PRESS CURLER. Well its push day, gonna do my chest and there he is.
Post 25 IP   flag post
MassTitan private msg quote post Address this user
Some kid benched 225 with like 3 spotters, then roid beast kicked them and started curling it while he's yelling "SMASH TIME" the kids just ran away from the gym and I never saw them again.
Post 26 IP   flag post
340770 26 26
This topic is archived. Start new topic?
destitute