Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
fLx_ private msg quote post Address this user
=starting strenght by mark ripptoe

started reading it, and well, ive learned more about the squat reading for half an hour than ive done scrolling and browsing for 2 fucking years

i didnt belive that it would give me that much info- after all ive been going to the gym for 2 years right?, appearently i didnt know a fucking shit, this guy is a fucking master at teaching

I know i didnt have the motivation or the money to buy the book online, and wait for it 4 days to drop into the mailbox all for 40 euro

i downloaded it illegally, but i think mark ripptoe rather prefer that people actually do read his book without buying than people not reading it at all

Thx over and out
Post 1 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
Great your reading and learning. But you didn't need to share that you downloaded it illegally. That's really not relevant and actually I think the author would have preferred you to purchase it.
Post 2 IP   flag post
my point was: if u wouldnt read it if u would have to buy it to do so, rather download it than leave it unread

READ IT GUYS!
Post 3 IP   flag post
AarronStenner private msg quote post Address this user
Share your new found knowledge!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Im on page 80 / 390, and ive learned something new on 80 of those 80 pages, but i cant post 80 pages here
Post 5 IP   flag post
tamere01 private msg quote post Address this user
Haha I think he meant sent it.
Post 6 IP   flag post
well that would be posting an piratebay link, i dont know if the guys here would be very happy if i did so
Post 7 IP   flag post
4real private msg quote post Address this user
@fLx_ can you attach the pdf to an email
Post 8 IP   flag post
Hewy007 private msg quote post Address this user
where did you download it you internet pirate you, teach me your ways
Post 9 IP   flag post
SwoleMutant private msg quote post Address this user
@Hewy007 LOLOLOL
Post 10 IP   flag post
http://www.mediafire.com/download/dn4itnzmznd/Starting+Strength.pdf this should work!
Post 11 IP   flag post
SwoleAnimal private msg quote post Address this user
Yea mark rippetoe is awesome when It comes to lifts. Some people don't like his diet advice though because he makes people fat. His nickname is mark fattetoe
Post 12 IP   flag post
Yeah, what ive understood he have been training ppl for pure strenght and am. football players.. look at most of them they are what u said.. a little bit chubby
if u would ask the guy: i want my abs to be visable, he would probobly give u a punch in the face, tell u to man the fuck up and take u to the nearest steakhouse

but how he explains the lifts, common errors and how to fix them- amazing- i get all my questions figured out one after one
Post 13 IP   flag post
340770 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?
destitute