Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
CuttingTraining Programs

Any good workout plans to start cutting?10256

gperezsaltlife private msg quote post Address this user
I just got to weighing 170 but eating whatever/whenever and hitting the gym everyday. But now i would like to cut down on a lot of fat. any suggested workout routines?
Post 1 IP   flag post
BRANDON_12 private msg quote post Address this user
What is your routine currently??
Post 2 IP   flag post
BaiTu private msg quote post Address this user
People on this website generally don't offer workout routines for cutting.
They recommend weighing your food and tracking your macros and your calories.
Personally I don't believe in cutting. Or bulking.

But I wouldn't get your hopes up in finding a great routine.

You're going to have to put in the work in the kitchen.
Post 3 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Routine is irrelevant. Losing fat has almost nothing to do with training. It's calorie-based. -3X
Post 4 IP   flag post
faina00 private msg quote post Address this user
I agree with everyone that it's calorie based....but a great way (for me) to burn extra calories is HIIT running
Post 5 IP   flag post
FiremanSi private msg quote post Address this user
ANY !!
As long as ur diet is on track !!
Post 6 IP   flag post
lessiter7 private msg quote post Address this user
80% in the kitchen 20% in the gym , do your normal rountines 4 sets of 12 ?
Post 7 IP   flag post
LBC47 private msg quote post Address this user
Superset to keep heart rate up??
Post 8 IP   flag post
Method private msg quote post Address this user
"eating whatever/whenever" <--Change that
Post 9 IP   flag post
4real private msg quote post Address this user
@lessiter7 Imo its bull shit when people say its 80% diet bla bla bla imo its 50 50 you can look good eating shit training hard you could be much better but still, if you dont train but have the perfect diet you aint gaining not one ounce of muscle.
Post 10 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4real
@lessiter7 Imo its bull shit when people say its 80% diet bla bla bla imo its 50 50 you can look good eating shit training hard you could be much better but still, if you dont train but have the perfect diet you aint gaining not one ounce of muscle.

You may not "gain an ounce of muscle" but you can get shredded as shit with diet alone.

Diet has a larger impact than you seem to believe. You're young enough that if you figure that out. You'll be Legen----wait for it---Dary

Now I'm not saying that you need to eat chicken and rice every day, but Counting macros, and making adjustments with them will yield huge gains.
Post 11 IP   flag post
FiremanSi private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorIda
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4real

You may not "gain an ounce of muscle" but you can get shredded as shit with diet alone.

Diet has a larger impact than you seem to believe. You're young enough that if you figure that out. You'll be Legen----wait for it---Dary

Now I'm not saying that you need to eat chicken and rice every day, but Counting macros, and making adjustments with them will yield huge gains.

If ur not listening to @norlda... u got problems.
Post 12 IP   flag post
340769 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?
destitute