Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
david12345676 private msg quote post Address this user
This morning I had surgery on my mouth to remove all four of my wisdom teeth. I remember spots here and there but anyway they gave me a pint of ice cream and I remember telling the nurse that it didn't fit my macros! Hahahaha

Anyway turns out I can totally fit that in :p also she got pissed at me for cussing. I don't remember cussing but I remember geting chewed out by a nurse and ny old man laughing. Haha
Post 1 IP   flag post
ajones46 private msg quote post Address this user
Goal oriented even when high off anesthesia! Lol no one can stop you! Loooool
Post 2 IP   flag post
_RudeCrew private msg quote post Address this user
Haahahahahahahaha
Post 3 IP   flag post
Hamer93 private msg quote post Address this user
I love using the 'it doesnt fit my macro response' did it at a cake sale at college and got some funny ass looks...
Post 4 IP   flag post
samirsaleh private msg quote post Address this user
I already had 4 teeth pulled out back when I was 14 due to the lack of space, now its crowded again in my mouth, and the dentist suggested I take out my wisdom teeth as well :s

looks like im gna end up with no molars
Post 5 IP   flag post
Dukenhiemer private msg quote post Address this user
OP is a cheeky cunt!
Post 6 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
LOL!
Post 7 IP   flag post
oceanair private msg quote post Address this user
lol classic
Post 8 IP   flag post
eventheodds1 private msg quote post Address this user
@david12345676 lol
Post 9 IP   flag post
G3NGHIS private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by david12345676
This morning I had surgery on my mouth to remove all four of my wisdom teeth. I remember spots here and there but anyway they gave me a pint of ice cream and I remember telling the nurse that it didn't fit my macros! Hahahaha

Anyway turns out I can totally fit that in :p also she got pissed at me for cussing. I don't remember cussing but I remember geting chewed out by a nurse and ny old man laughing. Haha

When I got mine taken out, I tried to get out of my mom's car and fight the guy next to us in traffic.

Was very much stoned.

Post 10 IP   flag post
coolguy1993 private msg quote post Address this user
<3
Post 11 IP   flag post
340762 11 11
destitute