Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
samirsaleh private msg quote post Address this user
I saw this pic and couldn't stop laughing, Im pretty sure a lot of you guys top your scoops specially post workout.

Personally Iv used the same long-arm scoop for all sorts of protein powders for the past year (Unless the scoop provided is bigger). I hate how a lot of the scoops provided are usually very short, making it hard to reach for the powder without your hands accidentally getting in contact with the powder.

Oh and I use my scoop as you always have to dig to the bottom of the tub to actually find the one provided

Post 1 IP   flag post
SwoleAnimal private msg quote post Address this user
Yea, I often save my last scooper to dig for the new scooper without getting too messy.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Nyko private msg quote post Address this user
I just use a knife to find the new scoop.

Think of it like an adventure.
Post 3 IP   flag post
samirsaleh private msg quote post Address this user
@Nyko the problem isnt just in finding it, cz sometimes u can actually touch the tip of it, but digging it out from under the powder is a bitch
Post 4 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyko
I just use a knife to find the new scoop.
Think of it like an adventure.

Same. It's not really that difficult lol. -3X
Post 5 IP   flag post
Nyko private msg quote post Address this user
@samirsaleh You should probably petition them to start using metal scoops and then once you open the container you can just place a strong magnet above it.

Idk what to tell you...
Post 6 IP   flag post
Danimal_88 private msg quote post Address this user
I weigh out my preworkouts and protein so if the scoop isnt on top I will just grab a 1/4 measuring cup and use that.
Post 7 IP   flag post
AarronStenner private msg quote post Address this user
I near enough stick with the same brands so if i order something new I keep the old scoop, the messes and frustration ive gotten into trying to find them in the past is ridiculous
Post 8 IP   flag post
tamere01 private msg quote post Address this user
since I started counting macro's I weigh out my protein powder so I always use an old scoop until I just find the new 1 and keep that as a spare.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Scotian private msg quote post Address this user
Seriously? Lol does weighing it actually make a difference?
Post 10 IP   flag post
coolguy1993 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoleAnimal
Yea, I often save my last scooper to dig for the new scooper without getting too messy.

I want to like this 100+ times lmao
I have a collection of scoopers for that prupose.
Especally handy for the 3kg tubs where the scooper is right in the middle of the protein.
Post 11 IP   flag post
ajones46 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyko
@samirsaleh You should probably petition them to start using metal scoops and then once you open the container you can just place a strong magnet above it.
Idk what to tell you...

Trololol
Post 12 IP   flag post
Danimal_88 private msg quote post Address this user
@Scotian if you weigh your food, why wouldnt you weigh your supplements? No protein scoop i have ever used gives you the same grams per scoop as the container. Also, it makes sure that i get the effective dosage of each my pre-workout supps. I also weigh my oatmeal, 80g=1cup, 1cup=70-90g
Post 13 IP   flag post
Scotian private msg quote post Address this user
@danimal I guess I was naive and believed that it wouldn't make that big of a difference
Post 14 IP   flag post
Damon1962 private msg quote post Address this user
I weigh because my protein shakes are 50g and a scoop is 30g
Post 15 IP   flag post
Damon1962 private msg quote post Address this user
Trick to finding the scoop - turn container upside down and shake, scoop will work its way to top.
Post 16 IP   flag post
adam82a private msg quote post Address this user
Why hasnt UN adressed this issue? Are we really supposed to spend several minutes trying to find the scoops in our supplements?
Post 17 IP   flag post
340618 17 17
destitute