Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
G3NGHIS private msg quote post Address this user
LOL, I got this from IMDB

Henry Cavill said that he was on a diet of 5000 calories while bulking (putting on mass), dropped down to 3500 calories to get into suit-shape and then further dropped down to 2500 calories for his shirtless scenes.
Post 1 IP   flag post
ajones46 private msg quote post Address this user
And this dude is playing me in SS Forum movie? Melikey.
Post 2 IP   flag post
coolguy1993 private msg quote post Address this user
How do you eat 5000 calories?
Post 3 IP   flag post
4real private msg quote post Address this user
@coolguy1993 deep fry everything ,deepfriend marsbars,pizza ,doughnuts ,cookies nice shit
Post 4 IP   flag post
Scotian private msg quote post Address this user
You could hit it pretty easily with healthy food if you make homemade gainer shakes and drink a couple a day (protein,oats,eggs,yogurt,milk,berries)
Post 5 IP   flag post
jonrivs49 private msg quote post Address this user
Supermans Macros.. Im expecting more of bulking by eating some iron and cutting by the use of krytonite.

But shit.. 5000 is a lot of calories.. I also heard before, someone eating something like 10000..
Post 6 IP   flag post
shannowman private msg quote post Address this user
Just read too that they claim Henry cavill got down to 3% body fat. I'm pretty skeptical. Why would they even want him that lean?
Post 7 IP   flag post
Thisisscotty private msg quote post Address this user
@coolguy1993 Also got to think, the studio most likely paid for him to bulk up so he had a nutritionist, cook and trainer on hand everyday.. Like @scotian said too, couple weight gainer shakes a day will get u half way then u can just eat the other 2500 in food..

@jonrivs49 Michael phelps eats 10k-12k during training! Manny pacquiao was around 13-14k at one point when he was trying to bulk up during his training for Cotto and few others..

Also i have a friend who lifts weights and also likes to run races 5k's, half marathons and he eats up towards 7,000 but he drink a couple weight gainer shakes a day..
Post 8 IP   flag post
rememberthis private msg quote post Address this user
I heard Phelps was eating around 10,000 per day.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Highly Skeptical about that too, I actually thought he looked above 10% which I liked because Superman is suppose to naturally be a God LOL

1:28-1:30

Not 3%
Post 10 IP   flag post
Dan_Hollyoak93 private msg quote post Address this user
Phelps is on 12,000 a day!
Post 11 IP   flag post
shannowman private msg quote post Address this user
Yeh, definitely not 3%. They also claimed 20ib of muscle gain.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shannowman
Yeh, definitely not 3%. They also claimed 20ib of muscle gain.

Probably 20 pounds of muscle with some fat. He lost all of his muscle post Immortals for a movie and gained it back for Superman.

Immortals

Cold Light of Day
Post 13 IP   flag post
340762 13 13
destitute