Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
LOLMisc.

if u had to choose...9497

zbornaja private msg quote post Address this user
OK a little bored, i hope some will find topic interesting...IF U HAD TO CHOOSE, fiction of course, what would u rather have-be..
1. BODY of fedor emelianenko, great mma fighter..total badass.. but with fatty body...so u would be able to crush almost anybody on this planet with ease, but your are stuck with that body...
2. BODY of your favourite bodybilder, fitnes model..be it lazar, plitt or i dont know who..so u have super body, u are also probably fit and strong...but well u are not alfa as fedor...

dont go into like i would be fedor but i would use special diet and training to get rid of fat..or some vice versa for plitt, that u would start training mma 20 hours a week...

for me..hmmm...well with age...now that i am getting old..probably more body of fitness model... but when i was younger...fedor all the way...
Post 1 IP   flag post
G3NGHIS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2 IP   flag post
samirsaleh private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3 IP   flag post
i would say verryy brave answer
Post 4 IP   flag post
coolguy1993 private msg quote post Address this user
Fedor since nobody would mess with you!lol
Post 5 IP   flag post
SwoleAnimal private msg quote post Address this user
I don't need to crush ppl. I just need to attract mates with my aesthetics. I'd take Plitt
Post 6 IP   flag post
tamere01 private msg quote post Address this user
I would choose fedor.
Perfomance over looks anyday. Would rather be the best in the world in my sport and look bad then look great just to attract people and gain peoples approvable.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoleAnimal
I don't need to crush ppl. I just need to attract mates with my aesthetics. I'd take Plitt

well true, but many women will be attracted to the baddest man on earth charisma also, u wont lack mates for sure if that is what u are after... and quality stuff for sure hehe
Post 8 IP   flag post
igg private msg quote post Address this user
Probably fedor
Post 9 IP   flag post
IrishGymSheep private msg quote post Address this user
Girls fucking love Fedor, easy choice.
Post 10 IP   flag post
dollar786 private msg quote post Address this user
Zyzz brahh
Post 11 IP   flag post
jonrivs49 private msg quote post Address this user
Everyone ones to fight.. who doesnt?.. but i only fight when i am provoked and dont really want to fight if there is really no reason to.

So i'll go to be being ripped and big.. and from the looks.. no one mess with you already.
Post 12 IP   flag post
oceanair private msg quote post Address this user
fitness model. i'm a lover, not a fighter (unless you swing first!)
Post 13 IP   flag post
340752 13 13
destitute