Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
BulkingProgress PicsProgress UpdateTeenTraining LogTraining Programs

Time to get srs. Time to bulk(log)9424

Hamer93 private msg quote post Address this user
Starting a log so that anyone whos interested can keep an eye, give some tips when needed and offer your knowledge.
Most regulalrs might know a bit bout me but my history is ive always been sporty, played football basketball and rugby throughout school, got very ill at the age of 17 and lost a lot of weight and now have returned to training and been maintaining a weight for bout 4-5 months but now its time to bulk

Stats:
179cm
58.5kg
Around 7% bf

Will update basically everyday and feel free to join in
Post 1 IP   flag post
Scotian private msg quote post Address this user
In
Post 2 IP   flag post
Posted a photo of starting point in the photo gallery, not sure how to add it to a post though
Post 3 IP   flag post
stinkydiver36 private msg quote post Address this user
I second it
Post 4 IP   flag post
shannowman private msg quote post Address this user
In. To add photos to thread, use the direct link beneath it in the gallery and copy it into the image button.
Post 5 IP   flag post
4real private msg quote post Address this user
Ngl if you @stinkydiver36 and coolguy bulk right your gona be beasts . Girls be mirin bros be jelly.
Post 6 IP   flag post
tamere01 private msg quote post Address this user
IN!!

Imo you got the perfect base/ starting to start adding quality mass defo interested in seeing the results of your hardwork
Post 7 IP   flag post
coolguy1993 private msg quote post Address this user
Do it Hamer! You have a very similar body type to me.
However you look like you have great genetics and will probably have symmetricl abs.
Hit 2800 calories, 350 carbs, 180-200 protein and 60-70g fats and profit.
2 lower and 2 upper sessions should be enough with a rest day inbetween.
Good luck and keep blogging- you'll look freekin' awesome soon.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Cheers all! I will post as often as possible.
Finally feeling like my bodys getting enough food cosistently as recent weeks my hunger has been messed up, could go from starvin marvin to feeling sick within seconds
Post 9 IP   flag post
@4real That's what I am shooting for. I am debating to keep the bulk going for the summer, not sure yet on what I wanna do.
Post 10 IP   flag post
@stinkydiver36 BULKKKKKK when you have good mass be lean year round. In all honesty my skinnyfat ass should be bulking not cutting.
Post 11 IP   flag post
I think if i can do this correctly at a good pace(weight) i can be on a surplus for a long period of time
I also dont see this as bulking at the mo, seeing as im underweight its more restoration in my eyes
Post 12 IP   flag post
G3NGHIS private msg quote post Address this user
ARE YOU SAYING YOU WEREN'T SERIOUS ORIGINALLY?
Post 13 IP   flag post
I wasnt prioritising my health. Was milling around and not putting all my effort into this and now im taking it to the next level
Post 14 IP   flag post
G3NGHIS private msg quote post Address this user
LETS DO THIS SHIT BRIAN
Post 15 IP   flag post
Hamer93 and StinkyDiver36 are the same height and similar weight(stinkydivers been bulking a bit longer). You 2 really should be doing the same routine! I'll join too.
The 3 of us should start an ecto forum, I've just been mega buisy.
In terms of stinkydiver36 cutting for summer, don't do it! I would get slaughtered for it and we're the same weight. Bulk until you hit 150 (thats 30 pounds over your start weight) then mini cut (drop 6 to 7 pounds to get 8%bf) then bulk for another 20 pounds.
You guys are doing great so keep at it.
I know how wierd it feels to gain weight and think 'I need to cut got flab' in reality your bfs probably the same. Bulkings the hard bit so get it out the way.
Best of luck

oh and 4real you should bulk soon! your young enough to gdmt huge and stay lean, and a smart guy to boot
Post 16 IP   flag post
@coolguy1993 not sure if ima cut to 8% if i did id be skinny as hell and godman have a 1500 kcal metabolisim ://
Post 17 IP   flag post
@4real @coolguy1993 I am thinking about just bulking through the year. I hear yah on the whole gaining weight. 4real, whats your physique like?
Post 18 IP   flag post
Morning all, bout to have breakfast which is also pre workout, 75g oats with honey and connamon and half a tin of tuna. First workout without my amino energy today as it ran out but its no biggie.
Also its my weekly weigh in today so will post my weight, also put another picture taken just now of abs in photo gallery
Post 19 IP   flag post
Does anyone else when bulking sweat like fuck during the night?
Post 20 IP   flag post
@Hamer93 Nice! Your looking a bit bigger/fuller in the last pic so maybe gained a few pounds. Hows your legs going? Your upper body looks like its improving.
You definately have good genetics- your about the same bf and weight as me but look a lot more defined so you should keep adding the calories and profit.

I don't sweat during the night from bulking but I do when I'm ill. Maybe you have a cold or something?
Post 21 IP   flag post
Weighed in at 58.8kg
Legs are ok not the greatest, regularly adding weight to squat but i have no definition in my legs haha
Post 22 IP   flag post
@stinkydiver36 15-20% bf like 136lb
Post 23 IP   flag post
@4real Same here, like coolguy said, we damn near same size.
Post 24 IP   flag post
Baggy private msg quote post Address this user
@Hamer93, Just seen your latest pic in the gallery. Lookin' shredded!

I feel for you on the tan front, I'm a super white boy as well
Post 25 IP   flag post
DUDE idk if its that you have cloths on but damn you put on some size!
Post 26 IP   flag post
@coolguy1993 I see you lurking post man!
Post 27 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamer93
Weighed in at 58.8kg
Legs are ok not the greatest, regularly adding weight to squat but i have no definition in my legs haha

Well done bro! you gained a pound which is perfect!
Keep doing that and you'll be a stone heavier in 3 months.
Haha don't worry about leg definition.
I have no definition anywhere:P
I'm the same size as you and would much rather have your ab definition than my leg definition lol.
I was about 7% last time i measured and nowhere near as defined. Even at 6% I wasn't haha

You look much stronger than in your first picture.
Remeber to hit 2800 every day!
Great work bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkydiver36
@4real Same here, like coolguy said, we damn near same size.

Yeah you guys are scarily the same

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4real
@stinkydiver36 15-20% bf like 136lb

Dude your only 14 I wouldn't worry about bf%. Use your time while your growth hormones are really crazy to gain some mass soon.
Good luck with the cut. I'd say hit 12% (say 4 weeks cutting max) then get HUGE!!!
Post 28 IP   flag post
@coolguy1993 meh im on week 5 ill try to gt. to week 8/12. Thing is i dont think my 5lb lost shows in mirror ill dona posing update soon
Post 29 IP   flag post
@4real you might not notice 5 pounds. You could try measuring your waist.
Good job though bro!
Post 30 IP   flag post
340762 164 30
destitute