Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
4real private msg quote post Address this user
LOOOOL. So,i just found this vid and , thought to share it with you guys .Got some laughs out of it.Its scooby on April fools trolling jeff sied mainly cos he dosnt like jeffs sied's personality and the message he conveys.

Whats your guys take on it?
Post 1 IP   flag post
AustralianOak private msg quote post Address this user
hahahahahhahahah, whats the original video?
Post 2 IP   flag post
there is non his taking the piss in general read the video description he admits jeffs 4 year is better than his 30 maybe suggesting jeffs not natty and also he dosnt like how jeffs so big headed and vain and conveys the message that im so good your not admire me.
Post 3 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Motherfucking punctuation! It's impossible to read your posts. -3X
Post 4 IP   flag post
@eknight :sorry i will make more of an attempt, since you pointed it out. Basically Scooby is mocking Jeff sied.
Post 5 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
^^ it's cool. You post frequently and I want to read your input, so that's the only reason I mention it- because I actually do care what you have to say! -3X
Post 6 IP   flag post
Man!It feel awesome , to get reps from eknight!-3x
p.s , post has been edited
Post 7 IP   flag post
Danimal_88 private msg quote post Address this user
I think Jeff is natty. He is not that big, his small joints and bone structure create the illusion of size. You also got to realize that before this kid blew his knee he was a top recruit coming out of high school for D1 football so he definitely has athleticism on his side.

As far as his personality, he is trying to be the American Zyzz. So by all means go ahead, i dont watch his videos but his audience 16-22 yr old bros probably enjoy his doucheness
Post 8 IP   flag post
Ben777 private msg quote post Address this user
He's not natty
Post 9 IP   flag post
Danimal_88 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben777
He's not natty

pretty small to be on the gas
Post 10 IP   flag post
@Danimal_88 i have no doubt that tht physique is naturally attainable.However consider this : his only been training 4 years i believe such physique would take longer , He seems to train like an idiot and also his nutritional information is non existent , in one of his videos he said throw away the egg yolk , its like all CARBS. Also he seems like a complete douche would would lead me to suspect he dosn't care also he does modelling there for is under constant pressure to be photoshoot ready. Just my opinon
Post 11 IP   flag post
SwoleAnimal private msg quote post Address this user
He may or may not be on the juice; He's really not that big. Great physique though. Shredded
Post 12 IP   flag post
Well did anyone acc watch scooby's vid?
Post 13 IP   flag post
Thisisscotty private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4real
@Danimal_88 i have no doubt that tht physique is naturally attainable.However consider this : his only been training 4 years i believe such physique would take longer , He seems to train like an idiot and also his nutritional information is non existent , in one of his videos he said throw away the egg yolk , its like all CARBS. Also he seems like a complete douche would would lead me to suspect he dosn't care also he does modelling there for is under constant pressure to be photoshoot ready. Just my opinon

What is your diet like?
Full Diet:
9:00 AM: 5 Egg Whites, 1 Whole Egg, half a cup of Oatmeal & Banana
11:00 AM: Protein Shake & Apple
1:00 PM: 8oz. Chicken Breast, Salad & Sweet Potato
3:30 PM: Ham Sandwich, Grapes
6:00 PM: Protein Shake
7:30 PM: 8 oz. Steak, Sweet Potato, Broccoli & Salad
10:00 PM: Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich, 2 glasses of Milk
11:30 PM: Half cup of Greek Yogurt & Blue Berries

What is your supplementation like?
100% Gold Whey Protein
Xtend BCAA’s
Con-Cret
Glutamine
Opti-Men Multi Vitamin
Fish Oil
Pre Workout

His diet and supps. were posted in his SS interview and it will all just be opinions on if he's natty or not..

And also on the video.. Why is an old man making fun a kid? Jeff is 19 years old.. If I looked like Jeff at 19 i would have probably acted like a tool too.. Just being honest, Jeff just lets the whole physique thing run his life right now.. And prolly gets him laid all the time and gets to lift for job.. What else u want at 19? haha
Post 14 IP   flag post
@thisisscotty , agree with you on that!
Post 15 IP   flag post
cactuzx private msg quote post Address this user
This kids 19, he's enjoying the best years of his life and he looks 95% better than everyone his age. Plus he doesn't even act that bad. I can remember when everyone hated on Zyzz, then he died and became popular
Post 16 IP   flag post
While were on the topic , i cant seem to find many of Zyzz's video's what happedn to them , where can i find them?
Post 17 IP   flag post
@4real On youtube still I'm sure. It wasn't a ton of them but the main one was the simply shredded video
Post 18 IP   flag post
@swoleAnimal Would you be so kind as to link the ss video?
Post 19 IP   flag post
This is the original"

This is the Return:

Post 20 IP   flag post
FiremanSi private msg quote post Address this user
Your man Scooby, i dont know why, but he CREEPS me the f*ck out !!
He is like scooby doo the human version !!
Post 21 IP   flag post
@firemansi He does have an unusual voice.
Post 22 IP   flag post
FiremanSi private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4real
@firemansi He does have an unusual voice.

Like a cartoon character.
Post 23 IP   flag post
340609 23 23
destitute