Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
BulkingDiet AdviceLOLMisc.

Need your opinion9146

stinkydiver36 private msg quote post Address this user
So, woke up this morning with the s**ts, had a lil nausea. Didn't think much of it, went to the gym, almost blew chunks, came home, blew chunks, and rested all day. Now, I have a major headache, haven't eaten all day, except some sugar candies here and there to try and get sugar in me to lose the headache. Like i said, I feel a lil better now, bout to eat some Ramen noodle with PB&J. Tomorrow, we are having Easter dinner, how should I go about eating, should I eat what I missed today to make it up or stick with ny usual macro equation?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Dukenhiemer private msg quote post Address this user
Feed your body something other than ramen noodles. Lol. You're sick, you need adequate nourishment.
As for food tomorrow if you're feeling better I would just stuff my face.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Yeah, the reason why i eating the soup is because its nice and easy on the stomach. Plus, thinking of any other food makes me a lil nausea.
Post 3 IP   flag post
G3NGHIS private msg quote post Address this user
THE END RESULT OF NOT LISTENING TO YOUR BODY

Rest, sweat it out, eat a big healthy Easter meal and see if you are good enough to be back in the gym on Monday. Lush you. Stay safe. Make good decisions.
Post 4 IP   flag post
@G3NGHIS That is deff how I felt today. I am hoping I am better by tomorrow. Thanks for the help and hope you all have a good Easter!!!
Post 5 IP   flag post
G3NGHIS private msg quote post Address this user

Only pray to my pagan gods, like Eostre.

Hmm, chickens and bunnies and baskets. Looks familiar, makes me think the Christian church just assimilated all Nordic practices into its holidays to convert Germanic, Slavic, Gallic, and Nordic tribes.
Post 6 IP   flag post
I eat the chickens and bunnies brotha, I bulking.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Kansas___Boyyyyy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkydiver36
I eat the chickens and bunnies brotha, I bulking.

Post 8 IP   flag post
340617 8 8
destitute