Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
BackBulkingDiet AdviceFemale FitnessPHATProgress Pics

Bulk? Maintain? Keep cutting? too skinny....9075

Gunther private msg quote post Address this user
I think that you have gotten good advice from @EK and @SRorh.

You should however stop for a second and pat yourself on the back for such a great achievement over the last 8 months. Now look 8 months into the future and imagine what you could look like. Go get it!
Post 26 IP   flag post
kaitjens private msg quote post Address this user
@eknight thank you Ek, great advice.

@Dirk is helping me with new nutrition as we speak
Post 27 IP   flag post
@Gunther thank you!
Post 28 IP   flag post
Nyko private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight
If you were my client, I would advise you to forget how you look until you get your metabolic function where it should be, whether that takes a month or three. Once your health is where it should be, I would consider a long-term, steady routine eating at or near maintenance to slowly add strength and lean body mass for anywhere between 8-10 months. Lastly, I would advise you to not attempt to- in fact, not even mention- another person's physique, as you neither have her genetics, drugs, professional coaches and dietitians, nor years of experience. Focus on getting the best physique YOU can achieve. -3X

This ^

That is also why I don't always agree with people posting pictures "THIS IS THE PHYSIQUE I WANT"

You're physique should be your own, and your genetics are entirely different from someone else.

Own it and wear it proudly.
Post 29 IP   flag post
I didn't say I wanted her back, I said I wanted her back STATUS. So jacked as fuck. I've never been one of those people to say "I want so and so's body". I do want to be the best version of me that I can, I also just happen to mire DLB.
Post 30 IP   flag post

here. relaxed back.

and i guess i weigh less than what i thought. this morning i was 138.6lbs and 17% BF according my to handheld thing
Post 31 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Can you retake that, but turn slightly to your left? Great, thanks! -3X
Post 32 IP   flag post
@eknight
Post 33 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Wtf? There's a tattoo? -3X
Post 34 IP   flag post
Nyko private msg quote post Address this user
^^ Well played sir
Post 35 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight
If you were my client, I would advise you to forget how you look until you get your metabolic function where it should be, whether that takes a month or three. Once your health is where it should be, I would consider a long-term, steady routine eating at or near maintenance to slowly add strength and lean body mass for anywhere between 8-10 months. Lastly, I would advise you to not attempt to- in fact, not even mention- another person's physique, as you neither have her genetics, drugs, professional coaches and dietitians, nor years of experience. Focus on getting the best physique YOU can achieve. -3X

That was beautifully written. Ek wrights beautiful stuff.
Post 36 IP   flag post

heh
Post 37 IP   flag post
Thedude67 private msg quote post Address this user
I didn't mean to sound like you don't look good or you haven't done a great job, because you have done a badass job! You do look great and I say keep do'n whatever it is you're do'n, cuz it's obviously working!
Post 38 IP   flag post
coolguy1993 private msg quote post Address this user
@kaitjens love the tattoos!
I think you look great and I definately don't think you should cut.
WWhy don't you try maintaining for a few weeks and take your time to decide what you would like to do next- it probably hasn't fully sunk in how good you look righ now. You probably look in the mirror and think "what can I do next" instead of admiring what you have gained (most of us do this lol)
Either way you will look awesome.
Also you look less than 19%bf, personally I think if you gained 10 pounds of lean muscle you would look just as good but be a fair bit stronger but I don't know much (I'm only 136 at 5'9 myself haha)
Keep up the great work!
Post 39 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy1993
@kaitjens love the tattoos!
I think you look great and I definately don't think you should cut.
WWhy don't you try maintaining for a few weeks and take your time to decide what you would like to do next- it probably hasn't fully sunk in how good you look righ now. You probably look in the mirror and think "what can I do next" instead of admiring what you have gained (most of us do this lol)
Either way you will look awesome.
Keep up the great work!

Well lookie here at the Pot calling the Kettle Black
Post 40 IP   flag post
@NorIda yeah but I'm more feminine:P
Post 41 IP   flag post
Austrian private msg quote post Address this user
@kaitjens Nice tats! Keep it up!
Post 42 IP   flag post
thanks everyone! and

@coolguy i commented saying im 17% now. 138.6... i weigh more than you and im 5'8"! :P
Post 43 IP   flag post
@kaitjens nice, yeah 17% definately looks more likely. Thats INSANE going from 40% to 17% in under a year- you have gotten stronger as well, its not like you've went out and just stopped eating- do you eat more now than you did when you were 40%? your metabolisms probably got a lot faster (pressuming you didn't do much physical activity before you started lifting and yoga etc).
And shup! you might weigh more than me but I have better tattoos!:P
Post 44 IP   flag post
340762 44 19
destitute