Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
BackBulkingDiet AdviceFemale FitnessPHATProgress Pics

Bulk? Maintain? Keep cutting? too skinny....9075

kaitjens private msg quote post Address this user

I posted this in my PHAT log but it's so cluttered that I decided to make a new thread. I've lost like 60 lbs and 22%bodyfat in 8ish months. I thought I was just lean and had a good amount of muscle but seeing this picture up close made me realize that my ribs stick out and I just suddenly felt really skinny and small. I want DLB back status...... but natty. Haha. Anyway, I guess I just want opinion on what I should too. I'm not really too sure about bulking during the summer because it's swimsuit season. what do.
Post 1 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
silly @ making a new thread haha... Now you gotta run 2

but do like I told you earlier... Maintain for a while so you feel confident during the summer time...But start to add calories in slowly... LIke if you add 5-15 grams of carbs per week your metabolism will elevate and you won't gain weight but you will be able to eat more... YOu will see that you can add in carbs for a very long tie and not notice much gain if you stay consistent
Post 2 IP   flag post
G3NGHIS private msg quote post Address this user
Show me your boner
Post 3 IP   flag post
time*
Post 4 IP   flag post
@SRorhrbac0808 i changed my mind after i posted it in my PHAT. i wanna keep that one just my log... not other stuff. and i already KNOW your opinion, steven. ;P i want others.
Post 5 IP   flag post
currently 194carb/ 116 protein/ 34fat.
5'8" 140lbs 19.2% BF.
Post 6 IP   flag post
KnifeHands private msg quote post Address this user
I will never understand why you want to look like DLB. 90 percent of the forum thinks she is a heinous disgusting creature. But hey it's your body, do whatever the fuck u wanna do. With that being said,
I vote maintain.
Post 7 IP   flag post
@KnifeHands thank you for having a different opinion but still being able to respect mine. that's rare on here. and thanks for the feedback too.
Post 8 IP   flag post
KnifeHands private msg quote post Address this user
@kaitjens No problem
Post 9 IP   flag post
eventheodds1 private msg quote post Address this user
@kaitjens dude just try to achieve dlb's physique naturally except you wont be as muscular however, you will be surprised the hard body you will build.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by eventheodds1
@kaitjens dude just try to achieve dlb's physique naturally except you wont be as muscular however, you will be surprised the hard body you will build.

I like this goal. Good luck!
Post 11 IP   flag post
@eventheodds1 @G3NGHIS so bulk?
Post 12 IP   flag post
eventheodds1 private msg quote post Address this user
@kaitjens yea. Lean bulk is what most will recommend.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Elminister private msg quote post Address this user
B U L K
U
L
K
Post 14 IP   flag post
Thedude67 private msg quote post Address this user
Are you try'n to compete? I'd say cut or maintain...
Post 15 IP   flag post
^cut?

wtf is there to cut?!?!
Post 16 IP   flag post
jonrivs49 private msg quote post Address this user
dont cut
Post 17 IP   flag post
Thedude67 private msg quote post Address this user
Ok, maintain. I'm just not a fan of dude like chicks. But hey, if that's her goal then I hope she gets there...
Post 18 IP   flag post
^bro she wants to stay natural... With the physiology of a woman it will be impossible for her to achieve looking like a muscle head. She needs to get her metabolism in check and slowly add back in carbs little by little. Any more cut it could be unhealthy
Post 19 IP   flag post
DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANNA DO - Hodge Twins
Post 20 IP   flag post
^fucking THIS!!!!

And man genghis you wake up early for school bro!
Post 21 IP   flag post
_RudeCrew private msg quote post Address this user
I agree with @SRorhrbac0808

And I guess I'm one of the few guys who IS attracted to DLB haha @kaitjens
Post 22 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
If you were my client, I would advise you to forget how you look until you get your metabolic function where it should be, whether that takes a month or three. Once your health is where it should be, I would consider a long-term, steady routine eating at or near maintenance to slowly add strength and lean body mass for anywhere between 8-10 months. Lastly, I would advise you to not attempt to- in fact, not even mention- another person's physique, as you neither have her genetics, drugs, professional coaches and dietitians, nor years of experience. Focus on getting the best physique YOU can achieve. -3X
Post 23 IP   flag post
johon6 private msg quote post Address this user
tbh your back probably looks thin because of how you're holding the camera too !!

kudo's to what you've done so far

personally and it's only my opinion i'd ( and i'm kinda pinching this of @ek) add lean body mass but very slowly !
Post 24 IP   flag post
SwoleAnimal private msg quote post Address this user
Maintainence energy
Post 25 IP   flag post
Gunther private msg quote post Address this user
I think that you have gotten good advice from @EK and @SRorh.

You should however stop for a second and pat yourself on the back for such a great achievement over the last 8 months. Now look 8 months into the future and imagine what you could look like. Go get it!
Post 26 IP   flag post
@eknight thank you Ek, great advice.

@Dirk is helping me with new nutrition as we speak
Post 27 IP   flag post
@Gunther thank you!
Post 28 IP   flag post
Nyko private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight
If you were my client, I would advise you to forget how you look until you get your metabolic function where it should be, whether that takes a month or three. Once your health is where it should be, I would consider a long-term, steady routine eating at or near maintenance to slowly add strength and lean body mass for anywhere between 8-10 months. Lastly, I would advise you to not attempt to- in fact, not even mention- another person's physique, as you neither have her genetics, drugs, professional coaches and dietitians, nor years of experience. Focus on getting the best physique YOU can achieve. -3X

This ^

That is also why I don't always agree with people posting pictures "THIS IS THE PHYSIQUE I WANT"

You're physique should be your own, and your genetics are entirely different from someone else.

Own it and wear it proudly.
Post 29 IP   flag post
I didn't say I wanted her back, I said I wanted her back STATUS. So jacked as fuck. I've never been one of those people to say "I want so and so's body". I do want to be the best version of me that I can, I also just happen to mire DLB.
Post 30 IP   flag post
340752 44 30
destitute