Stronger 24/7 Forum
LOLMisc.Progress PicsProgress Update

OUN2CALLOUTS!? GTFIH!9000

igg private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swayz87
Quote:
Originally Posted by igg
That's a disappointing comeback, to say the least.

Your nothing to me why would I care??? Sounds to me like your just a jelly phaggot. Apparently you have no reading comprehension either. So go on being pathetic, you don't phase sway
ok I'll just take this as you have nothing to come back with. Pretty "beta" response if you ask me
Post 201 IP   flag post
Dukenhiemer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben777
Please show where he has belittled others, I must have missed that

Ya what REALLY happened was I made come back thread and got jumped on by a pack of HATERS. In which I responded....if that puts me in the wrong....Then Ill be WRONG and PROUD of it

Pack of haters, my ass.
We are an alpha fuckin' trill trill pack.
Post 202 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
@Swayz87 Don't try to be a martyr. What ACTUALLY happened was you spent a year or more having numerous people here ride your jock, built a tremendous following, started a thread about how you were going to compete, lost nearly everyone's respect when you fired your coach, went on your own, placed poorly, and- and this is the important part- seemingly tucked your tail between your legs and stopped posting at all here, came back with a thread in which you claimed numbers that you couldn't produce, and the new wave of members here saw through your BS and basically wanted nothing to do with you.

This is just my opinion, so do with it what you want- I think you have something to offer the board and you seem to put in a lot of work in your diet and nutrition, but you need to learn some humility. I honestly thought placing as poorly as you did would have taught you that, but apparently it didn't. My first day here I saw through you when you posted some video about you and a hottie working out in your gym ("stalking your prey" was the phrase you used, I believe) and all you did was video her ass without ever even talking to her in one video and get a 30 second blurb about her website and training in the other. I didn't getthe impression she had any idea that you even existed, lol. You want to be seen as an alpha male, learn some proper, articulate English, accomplish something in this field, and stop talking about what you're going to do. As one of my coaches once said, "stop bitching about the labor pains, and shpw me the baby." -3X
Post 203 IP   flag post
Swayz87 private msg quote post Address this user
@Dukenhiemer

That moment everyone is like WHAAAA fuck Alpha whaaaaa he says he is alpha WHAAAAAAAA

Than you go and say some alpha ass shit...

Post 204 IP   flag post
Quote:
Welll welll welll lil sad kunts. I been away for a min. Periodically lurkin on you phaggots. What do I see.....Fuggin BETA ASS PHAGGOTRY EVERY WHERE.
So I'm back to add a lil ALPHATRY into yalls sad lil lives!!!!
first post of your thread - you can't say you weren't asking people to hate on you
Post 205 IP   flag post

@igg

WILL ALWAYS CALL OUT BETA PHAGGOTS. BETA PHAGGOTRY AND ANYONE WHO ACTS LIKE A BITCH.....which lmao the Majority of yall are and do
Post 206 IP   flag post
Quote:
@igg
WILL ALWAYS CALL OUT BETA PHAGGOTS. BETA PHAGGOTRY AND ANYONE WHO ACTS LIKE A BITCH.....which lmao the Majority of yall are and do

Yea, on the Internet. Big wow
Post 207 IP   flag post
MrMailliw private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@igg

Go ahead, insult everyone else on this forum.

It is hardly like your arguments have any backing anyway so you may as well make it worse.

P.s. the drama you bring to this forum is hilarious, keep up the good work.
Post 208 IP   flag post
Inb4 alphas don't need no backing, that's beta shiiieeetttt
Post 209 IP   flag post
IrishGymSheep private msg quote post Address this user
Y'all ruin my sick mood with your unmellowness.
Chill the fuck out bitches.
Post 210 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishGymSheep
Y'all ruin my sick mood with your unmellowness.
Chill the fuck out bitches.

"unmellowness" I like that.
Post 211 IP   flag post
@igg

Bring your beta ass down to west jordan Utah golds 7840s redwood rd and see da fuck what happens
Post 212 IP   flag post
IrishGymSheep private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@igg
Bring your beta ass down to west jordan Utah golds 7840s redwood rd and see da fuck what happens

hahahahahahhahaha
Post 213 IP   flag post
Quote:
@igg

Pahah ok. We will see da fuck what happens. I'll be there on Wednesday 12pm GMT (work it out) you better be waiting for me
Post 214 IP   flag post
Quote:

LMAO When I first got back Mike kept messaging me about I may be too ALPHA for this forum and I need to tone it down

Is this real life?

I missed this the first time... I literally just nearly woke my gf up laughing at it
Post 215 IP   flag post
Kansas___Boyyyyy private msg quote post Address this user
is this an ant thing? running around flexin nuts talking like youre going to do something to somebody over the internet?
Post 216 IP   flag post
^Not sure if that's aimed at me, but that's exactly why I laughed at him. Like I'm going to fly out to the US to fight such a gangsta
Post 217 IP   flag post
Lacedaemon private msg quote post Address this user
YO DAWGS

Got to call out @oceanair for trying to eat french fries last night post 9 o'clock. That would simply destroy her gains. We got to stay true to the Bodybuilding Gremlin Code

1. No Alcohol
2. No Carbs after 9 o'clock
3. No bright light thats will make your gains look non-existent.

This is a joke FYI if yall didn't get the sarcasms.
Post 218 IP   flag post
oceanair private msg quote post Address this user
@Lacedaemon lol i was drunk and enjoying life. since i didn't want to drive and potentially crash and/or get pulled over by da police, i made a pb and banana sandwich on thin multigrain bread and drizzed some honey on top. #carbsgalore #carbsat3amarebetterthancarbsat3pm
Post 219 IP   flag post
johon6 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@igg

if you don't like the MAJORITY of people on here for being what you call BETA or PHAGGOTS ! ( i still find this hilariously nursery school )

WHY come back ?

just my opinion, if people on a forum pissed me off for 1 reason or another, i just wouldn't bother going on !?
Post 220 IP   flag post
FiremanSi private msg quote post Address this user
OK SO.....

I opened SS and seen a post with 225 beside it.. thinkin i never noticed that before.

Realised it popped up over the last day.

Just read most of these 9 pages, my god it was like a seen from 300, ripped bastards EVERYWHERE and blood being shed.

Lads ur all in SRS shape and have worked HARD as balls to get there, all have good advice for guys like me lifting a few yrs & people startin' in the industry... Dont let new guys believe this is what the end product will be if they STAY in this commmunity.

Some people just WONT change if they DONT want to change, nobody here's gonna be able to do that.

Ps Twins quality vids, keep it coming, u guys are strong, for sure thats a bit of the irish in yis.
Post 221 IP   flag post
coolguy1993 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiremanSi
OK SO.....
I opened SS and seen a post with 225 beside it.. thinkin i never noticed that before.
Realised it popped up over the last day.
Just read most of these 9 pages, my god it was like a seen from 300, ripped bastards EVERYWHERE and blood being shed.
Lads ur all in SRS shape and have worked HARD as balls to get there, all have good advice for guys like me lifting a few yrs & people startin' in the industry... Dont let new guys believe this is what the end product will be if they STAY in this commmunity.
Some people just WONT change if they DONT want to change, nobody here's gonna be able to do that.
Ps Twins quality vids, keep it coming, u guys are strong, for sure thats a bit of the irish in yis.

I got to agree with this 100%. All the guys in the argument have ridiculous strength and physiques, theres really no point having a pissing contest online.
However the 1st post on this thread is sheer class. I don't think I've ever seen a post with so many likes. Great lifting vids by the twins- they really should post vids more often!
Post 222 IP   flag post
340764 222 22
destitute