Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
LOLMisc.

Marvel super heroes8989

Dexdbest private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorIda
@Dexdbest Thats why They're SUPER HEROS It gives children something to fantasize and dream about. It encourages them to use they're Imagination, and to learn! So one day, they too, can be great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorIda
@Dexdbest Thats why They're SUPER HEROS It gives children something to fantasize and dream about. It encourages them to use they're Imagination, and to learn! So one day, they too, can be great.

true true true..... But they made him too powerfull
Post 51 IP   flag post
Lacedaemon private msg quote post Address this user
I agree with Dex. I like heroes who have a lot of flaws. More anti-hero. Superman is kind of boring but I do love this monologue.

Post 52 IP   flag post
I used to follow comic books alot and i draw a lot myself.... Sadly there are no comic book shops closeby anymore
Post 53 IP   flag post
sriram private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexdbest
I used to follow comic books alot and i draw a lot myself.... Sadly there are no comic book shops closeby anymore

Torrents are a blessing

I've got about 5gB of various comics (3gB of star wars comics alone) and I can read it anywhere. Do miss that feeling of flipping pages, but...I can also blow the pictures up on my 24" for some easy viewing.

-update-

decided to provide a guide on how to torrent and view cartoons on PC/mac
1. download a torrenting enabling software (I use Azerus's Vuze: clickable text )
2. find your cartoon on a torrent site (I prefer the Piratebay clickable text
3. download a reader; this one is free and works on both mac/PCclickable text
4. Finish downloading and enjoy!
Post 54 IP   flag post
coolguy1993 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by sriram
Quote:

Torrents are a blessing
I've got about 5gB of various comics (3gB of star wars comics alone) and I can read it anywhere. Do miss that feeling of flipping pages, but...I can also blow the pictures up on my 24" for some easy viewing.

Exact same!
I think I have man crush on you
Post 55 IP   flag post

Quote:
Originally Posted by sriram
Quote:

Torrents are a blessing
-update-
decided to provide a guide on how to torrent and view cartoons on PC/mac
1. download a torrenting enabling software (I use Azerus's Vuze: clickable text )
2. find your cartoon on a torrent site (I prefer the Piratebay clickable text
3. download a reader; this one is free and works on both mac/PCclickable text
4. Finish downloading and enjoy!

thankxz man, this would work on a laptop shey?
Post 56 IP   flag post
@Dexdbest yes but b careful not to get viruses.
If you go to torrentz.eu and search for torrents they have a database and send you to various sites (including piratebay- however this site gets monitoreed in some countries but you'll probably be ok).
bittorrent is also a good program.
Enjoy
Post 57 IP   flag post
Swayz87 private msg quote post Address this user
LMAO There CAN ONLY BE ONE!!!!!

HULK!!!!!

That feel when the hulk KICKS EVERYONES ASS!!!

"Stopping at the moon, the Hulk defeats a skrull impersonating[8] Inhuman king Black Bolt. The Hulk proceeds to Manhattan, New York where he demands the presence of the Avengers and that the city be evacuated.[9]

He travels to the home of the X-Men, where Professor X, absent from the decision to send the Hulk off-planet, admits he would have agreed with the decision. The Hulk defeats several teams of X-Men,[10] and battles the Juggernaut, but leaves after learning of M-Day, believing that Xavier has suffered enough.[11]

The Hulk returns to Manhattan and battles the superhuman-operative team Gamma Corps[12] and Ghost Rider.[13] Hulk defeats Iron Man, destroying Stark Tower in the process.[14] The Hulk and his Warbound next defeat the New Avengers, the Mighty Avengers, Doc Samson and the Fantastic Four. The Hulk attaches "obedience disks" to the defeated, imprisoned superheroes, preventing them from using their powers.[15]

After a brief battle involving Hercules, Amadeus Cho, Namora, and Angel, the Hulk defeats General Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross and a U.S. Army force.[15] The Hulk then encounters Doctor Strange, who mystically merges with a powerful old enemy, Zom.[16] Hulk defeats the Zom-possessed Dr. Strange, causing the demonic entity to flee.[17]"

Post 58 IP   flag post
@Swayz87 best post all day by far!
Post 59 IP   flag post
I guess you just forget the whole Planet Hulk incident
Post 60 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacedaemon

Uhhh tricking hulk into getting into a spaceship and then sending him into space is ONE not beating him and TWO BETA PHAGGOTRY
Post 61 IP   flag post
We should start a hulk vs superman thread
Post 62 IP   flag post
@Dexdbest that shit would get way too heated!
Post 63 IP   flag post
@coolguy, Lol. It always does bro
Post 64 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swayz87
Quote:

Uhhh tricking hulk into getting into a spaceship and then sending him into space is ONE not beating him and TWO BETA PHAGGOTRY

Going to said Planet, killing everything of merit, returning to Earth, proceeding to war on everyone is Alpha and Omega doe.
Post 65 IP   flag post
Quote:
We should start a hulk vs superman thread

I think there was a comic that they do fight in!!!

It was a tie lmao
Post 66 IP   flag post
Cannonball private msg quote post Address this user
I'd be myself, but with Carnage symbiote on me ^^
Post 67 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
I'd be myself, but with Carnage symbiote on me ^^

Fuck ya!!!
Post 68 IP   flag post
rememberthis private msg quote post Address this user

Post 69 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swayz87
Quote:

Going to said Planet, killing everything of merit, returning to Earth, proceeding to war on everyone is Alpha and Omega doe.

Dude going to said planet (aka PLANET OF FUCKING WAR) Becoming KING of said planet! Thna proceeding to come down and fuck all the heros up....

HULK> EVERYONE COMBINED
Post 70 IP   flag post
I gotta agree with swayz. And i remember he had a baby with a girl named caiera..... Wonder who was on top
Post 71 IP   flag post
340764 71 21
destitute