Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
BulkingInjury RecoveryPHATPhysiqueProgress Pics

small update8979

The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
OP- if your lifts "arent important," and the "fact of the matter is its miniscule," then why lie about them? It speaks volumes about the credibility of the person making the claims. Why inflate your lifts at all if they're not important?

brb, going to bench 405 for reps like I did when I was in my 20s.

You make a point of saying you're not an Olympic or powerlifter, but you're not a bodybuilder either, are you? -3X
Post 51 IP   flag post
Mikhail private msg quote post Address this user
@eknight valid point -ek

fact of the matter is, i came from /fit/ where if you dont say you lift a lot youre ridiculed. when i was weaker and a lot smaller i browsed there a lot. so when i started lifting i felt i needed to say large numbers like that to get noticed. its childish yes, but now i really dont care. And if thats what people thought, that i couldn't lift that much, shit i would have came clean a lot sooner. sort of just go the best of me and i let it roll, know what im saying?
Post 52 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Eh...at least you're honest about it now. I'll rep ya for that. -3X
Post 53 IP   flag post
@eknight because its honestly just my lifts that i lied about, and its a silly thing to lie about in the first place. if people want to think i roid, w.e all i can say is that i dont, the military thing hes bringing up is obviously made up as i just proved him wrong a couple posts above.

so really, there was no harm done here really and a wasted effort on Chris' (zyzzst) part.
Post 54 IP   flag post
KnifeHands private msg quote post Address this user
I was USMC Infantry, and i did not receive an ID when i was a bitch poolee in the DEP. I dont know about the Navy but the Marine Corps doesnt waste time giving out ID to every little poolee. Also it says right there on that thing "s-pact" which is undesignated MOS. Which means no SEALS
Post 55 IP   flag post

the1 private msg quote post Address this user
Lol ^
Post 56 IP   flag post
@KnifeHands yea because NSW/NSO contracts are usually added afterwards during the selection program.

i received mine after in this case, some people go straight through the candidate program to get selected with a contracted, if you do it that way and DOR then you lose everything, if i did it my way then i would still have a spot in the Navy. Hence why i chose to go in undesignated and later on gain the SWCC contract ontop of the S-pact.

i did the PST got put into the draft and was selected. they dont give me a new DEP id just for that.

also, i know Army, Navy and i believe airforce does this.

you cant just arrive at MEPs and when you sit down to talk about ratings you go "oh id like the SEAL option" or "id like the SWCC option" no you have to try out like a football team or anything else of that nature.
Post 57 IP   flag post
Zyzzst private msg quote post Address this user
I never got a dep Id either. And my detective work I'd great because you said you only lied on /fit/ yet you lied on here too saying you benched 365 or something like that for reps and all this other shit. I don't need to hide behind my computer at all. You know plenty of the people I know and I work out at the USF gym everyday around 2. If you want to meet me there anyday until next Tuesday ill be there. After that I will not be there cuz ill be shipping out. Come at me bro
Post 58 IP   flag post
@Zyzzst thats cool, but its legit and a legit DEP ID.
ask recruiters.

again with the lifts, i could care less dude.
you seem to care TOO much about MY life.

also message me your number chris.
Post 59 IP   flag post
I don't care about your life. Someone asked me to do this so I did. I could care less. I just enjoy arguing its fun for me
Post 60 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikhail
@KnifeHands
you cant just arrive at MEPs and when you sit down to talk about ratings you go "oh id like the SEAL option" or "id like the SWCC option" no you have to try out like a football team or anything else of that nature.

Actually yes you do. I told my recruiter I want to be a straight killer and will not ship out till i get infantry. he said alright i will send it up to meps. Went to meps and talked to the meps liason and said i want infantry still, he pulled up my original contract from the recruiter, i signed the second copy and then swore in and shipped out on my ship date. here is the contract. idk what your talking about.

Post 61 IP   flag post
Quote:
@KnifeHands yea because NSW/NSO contracts are usually added afterwards during the selection program.
i received mine after in this case, some people go straight through the candidate program to get selected with a contracted, if you do it that way and DOR then you lose everything, if i did it my way then i would still have a spot in the Navy. Hence why i chose to go in undesignated and later on gain the SWCC contract ontop of the S-pact.

Well you dont understand at all what they were doing. SEALS is a huge recruiting tool for the Navy. Everybody thinks they can just go and be a SEAL. But the truth is your more likely to make it into the NFL. It has been said that a SEAL can outperform a Olympic athlete, score higher on standardized tests than your average MIT graduate and not to even mention the biggest part, the mental toughness. So what the navy does is say sure you can sign up for the SEALS knowing 99.9% are not going to make it, and then when they dont the Navy just throws you into any MOS they please. You would not lose it all as you said with the other contract option, you still enlisted and have to serve your time after you swear in that second time. But you obviously backed out of the DEP at some point.
Post 62 IP   flag post
@KnifeHands no you arent understanding me. i opted for it after i already enlisted. its a contract that supersedes the S-pact if i make it through pipeline.

they didnt use to to fucking recruit me or anything, i called the SEAL mentor on my own.

dont jump to conclusions just because you served, i respect you but you dont know 100% the ins and outs.
Post 63 IP   flag post
@Zyzzst right because everyone im talking to says it was you putting it together and talking about it.

and the people im talking to say you were talking about it before posting it saying you were putting it together and shit.

dont try to come off as nonchalant. you were the one who posted it and most of the shit you posted is dead wrong ha-ha.

the fact you were even talking about it in real life to people is pretty sad.

it was funny because when i first came here you sucked my dick and tried to be friends.

youre a fucking coward, dude.
Post 64 IP   flag post
Quote:
@KnifeHands no you arent understanding me. i opted for it after i already enlisted. its a contract that supersedes the S-pact if i make it through pipeline.
they didnt use to to fucking recruit me or anything, i called the SEAL mentor on my own.
dont jump to conclusions just because you served, i respect you but you dont know 100% the ins and outs.

Very well, carry on.

But why did you decide to back out of the DEP out of curiosity?
Post 65 IP   flag post
databas1c private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnifeHands

It has been said that a SEAL can outperform a Olympic athlete, score higher on standardized tests than your average MIT graduate and not to even mention the biggest part, the mental toughness.

That very phrase has probably has been used countless times by Navy recruiters. But other than the part about SEALs having an insane level of mental toughness, it's definitely not true. But like you said, putting that image into someone's head is a great way to get them to sign a contract.
Post 66 IP   flag post
@databas1c naw I believe that to be true, I even remember them bringing in a bunch of oly swimmers for just a taste of buds and they couldn't hack it
Post 67 IP   flag post
IrishGymSheep private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

It has been said that a SEAL can outperform a Olympic athlete, score higher on standardized tests than your average MIT graduate and not to even mention the biggest part, the mental toughness.

It has been said?

Seriously by who LOL
Post 68 IP   flag post
Heard that in a documentary on the military channel. Don't know exactly "who", it was a narrator. The phrase it has been said should imply that it's not fact, as how could something like that be totally proven.
Post 69 IP   flag post
IrishGymSheep private msg quote post Address this user
^Then...why say it?
What merit at all does that lend what you were saying, some random promoter started saying it so now it's something worthy to say to support your side?
Post 70 IP   flag post
Lacedaemon private msg quote post Address this user
I can kind of attest to what Knifehands is saying. There was some crazy special they had where they showed all these tryouts to join the Seals getting raped by all these tests. Like I think one of them was seeing how long you could survive in the water with an airtank of like super crappy oxygen.
Post 71 IP   flag post
the1 private msg quote post Address this user

too much gayness & lying going on in here..
Post 72 IP   flag post
@IrishGymSheep just to convey the point that its fucking insane training and the chances of making it are next to none
Post 73 IP   flag post
@the1 nice whores
Post 74 IP   flag post
@Mikhail i would never suck another mans dick, but thank you for imagining my glorified mouth around yours. No one likes you.

And every action i do is in real life, just like me typing this out, its real life man.

And yes i tried to be friends until i realized how much of a douche and coward you really are. I dont need to lie about my lifts and my appearance or my job or anything. I keep it real. You came onto forums and what not to glorify your weak ass and i shut it down. I am no coward i do everything i say.

Just like Richard Sherman said to Skip Bayless. Im better at life than you.
Post 75 IP   flag post
cassious private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Heard that in a documentary on the military channel. Don't know exactly "who", it was a narrator. The phrase it has been said should imply that it's not fact, as how could something like that be totally proven.

Theres a military channel!? fuck new zealand tv sucks!
Post 76 IP   flag post
Military channel is actually kind of boring:/
Post 77 IP   flag post
340734 77 27
destitute