Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
BulkingInjury RecoveryPHATPhysiqueProgress Pics

small update8979

Mikhail private msg quote post Address this user
Broke my arm, lost mah gains. dropped down to 180lbs @6'3" was devastating. Although i could still train lower body, and i did. it just was not the same. Made good gains, but still.
after Surgery:

Heres a picture of my arm x-ray. I received 10 screws and a plate. this was not a lifting related injury.

2 months after surgery:

Fast forward 2 months, im able to train upper body again, feeling fantastic.
Skyrocketed to 200lbs 6'3" @ 9-10% bodyfat.

no excuses. Also owe all the gains i made before and after to PHAT
Post 1 IP   flag post
Highdeas private msg quote post Address this user
Unable to view the pick after surgery

Get well soon!
Post 2 IP   flag post

hmm does this work?

and im all healed up now thankfully.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Scotian private msg quote post Address this user
I thought after you were a proven liar you'd never return
Post 4 IP   flag post
the1 private msg quote post Address this user
^ ahaha thatsw hat i thought too
Post 5 IP   flag post
Thedude67 private msg quote post Address this user
WTF did I miss?
Post 6 IP   flag post
Lacedaemon private msg quote post Address this user
I still lush you
Post 7 IP   flag post
liar about what exactly? @Scotian

i dont ever remember saying id never be back or even had the feeling to leave. ive just been busy recovering and personal shit.
Post 8 IP   flag post
KnifeHands private msg quote post Address this user
I ponder if they are talking about the creatine argument
Post 9 IP   flag post
haha did they actually think i was being serious? dude i was trolling that whole time. Ive used creatine here and there.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Thedude67 private msg quote post Address this user
Well, whatever it is you two lovebirds are talking about, you look like you're in great shape. Good work!

Damn bro, just read 180 and 6'3"? That's exactly where I'm at, but I'm clearly not in as good of shape, lol...
Post 11 IP   flag post
nicholascollins private msg quote post Address this user
damn dude, monster before the arm break and still one now. Keep up the good work
Post 12 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
FYI this is what they're referring too

http://forum.simplyshredded.com/topic/8017/page/1/calling-out-a-member-mikhail/
Post 13 IP   flag post
most of that stuff is fictional. some of it is legit, the lifts in particular. but its okay, i dont even train for strength anymore nor do i care about how much weight i load on a barbell. not ashamed, didnt leave because of this and didnt even know about this, but find it humorous. anyways, i have never done steroids. i have done clenbuterol and admit to that. as far as the testosterone, thats completely false. What he is referring to are certain posts i partook in on 4chan's /fit/ where the discussion was roids, i am interested and am researching and might start them soon but have no taken them in the past.

i really feel no need to leave this sight over something silly like that haha, its the internet. people can like me or hate me but i still have the freedom to browse.
Post 14 IP   flag post
KnifeHands private msg quote post Address this user
@NorIda thanks for clearing that up!

@Mikhail is the part about the fake mil ID and saying you have earned the trident true?
Post 15 IP   flag post
@KnifeHands haha wtf? no, never was and i never said that
Post 16 IP   flag post
WinnersNeverQuit private msg quote post Address this user
@Mikhail pretty sure you did mentioned you were trying to sign up for te SEALs or something, but i'm not sure if you ever said you got in if that's what @KnifeHands is referring to?
Post 17 IP   flag post
i still think youre a bullshitter, just like that thread about you having 19" arms lol.. and your rediculous cut/bulks after 1 month.

im pretty sure he said he was a SEAL lol.. doesnt seem too legit there either
Post 18 IP   flag post
pandasashi private msg quote post Address this user
bullshitter or not, looking pretty solid
Post 19 IP   flag post
^too bad he cheated :P
Post 20 IP   flag post
true, you have to give credit where it's due

you do have a good physique, wide shoulders, small waist, decent arms and solid legs.. steroids or not, you have put some work in.

but zyzzst put in a solid amount of time bringing up shit on you , its hard not to assume you are a liar.
Post 21 IP   flag post
@WinnersNeverQuit no i never once said i was in the teams. i was trying to though, i even came here and told everyone i got kicked out.... i said the same shit on 4chan. so hes making that shit up...

@the1 ^^^^^^^

@pandasashi i mean clenbuterol is technically cheating.
its not anabolic though, and i would like to try anyone on that. find me one study that shows it is truly anabolic in HUMANs. keyword

@the1 haha is that who did it? cant wait till i see him in person. i wont hurt him or nothin, just want to hear it in person why he did it.
Post 22 IP   flag post
honestly i find it extremely comical that is who did this. i can just imagine him snickering like a little girl, scheming about how hes going to ruin my internet life. i can admit to some of the shit i said being false, but come on, who hasnt made some shit up here and there.

we arent all perfect little angels. this is the fitness world, 90% of people make shit up whether it be about being natural, or how much they lift. but whats it really matter.

unless im making money or trying to sell some bullshit, it doesnt because none of the shit im saying is affecting anyone other than myself.

do ill continue to post on simplyshredded, i really dont see any harm done.

i keep getting thick solid and tight.
Post 23 IP   flag post
Zyzzst private msg quote post Address this user
I did it because you we're lying to everyone. Simple. And if you think it was just me who did all this dirty work then you are sadly mistaken. I had many helpers in the process that you know personally
Post 24 IP   flag post
Scotian private msg quote post Address this user
If any fights happen SS deserves a video !
Post 25 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikhail
@WinnersNeverQuit no i never once said i was in the teams. i was trying to though, i even came here and told everyone i got kicked out.... i said the same shit on 4chan. so hes making that shit up...
@the1 ^^^^^^^
@pandasashi i mean clenbuterol is technically cheating.
its not anabolic though, and i would like to try anyone on that. find me one study that shows it is truly anabolic in HUMANs. keyword

@the1 haha is that who did it? cant wait till i see him in person. i wont hurt him or nothin, just want to hear it in person why he did it.

I donno the first thing about steroids of any kind so I cant argue..
Post 26 IP   flag post
eventheodds1 private msg quote post Address this user
@pandasashi Personally I will never think or will ever think that steroids is cheating because regardless you will not, I repeat, you will not get ripped by just using it and being a couch potato.

It still takes dedication and hardwork.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by eventheodds1
@pandasashi Personally I will never think or will ever think that steroids is cheating because regardless you will not, I repeat, you will not get ripped by just using it and being a couch potato.
It still takes dedication and hardwork.

cant argue that but the rate of progression of roids vs natty is not even comparable...I know a guy from my gym that lifted for 2 years, cycled between 7-10 steroids at once and he won the jr nationals...2 years. hes hyooge.
Post 28 IP   flag post
eventheodds1 private msg quote post Address this user
@pandasashi Well we have chosen our path rather than our short term vanity which I have absolutely no regret in.
Post 29 IP   flag post
JJ3065 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 30 IP   flag post
340737 77 30
destitute