Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
CuttingPHATTraining LogTraining Programs

Cut Time, embarrassingly bad bulk8238

Rand private msg quote post Address this user
I took a few days off, needed a break. but I will weigh in tomorrow and hit it hard monday. today was epic on the mountain
Post 51 IP   flag post
down a pound for the official weigh in. I am at 226 not every happy about the one pound I have a high enough bf that I am shooting for 2-3 pounds a week. At least I lost something though. I did have about a half a pan of homemade bacon lasagna tonight soooo that probably didnt help.

upper power tomorrow. going to kill it.
Post 52 IP   flag post
Dukenhiemer private msg quote post Address this user
That's it man! Keep on grinding, marathon not a sprint.
If it makes you feel better I've gained four pounds in twelve weeks.
It's a slow ass process.
Post 53 IP   flag post
david12345676 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand
Fell off the diet bandwagon for a few days... Yesterday I made
Homeade sushi 3 salmon rolls and 3 shimo rolls of which I ate 5 of the rolls and my
Wife had one. Then for dinner I made t-bones, shrimp, twice baked potatoes (with bacon), mushrooms and broccoli. Then we had cheese cake from Johnny Carinos for dessert.

Today was my nieces birthday, and I went a little crazy only the cake and ice cream.. I had 5 plates. Anyway tomorrow is a new day so I will burn some of it off skiing then with chest and arms day.

I should post pics of the dinner it was epic.

hahahahahahahaha the food wasnt that bad for you until i saw this hahahahaha omg
Post 54 IP   flag post
Being 100% serious I love to eat. I love to cook and I really love to eat.
Post 55 IP   flag post

UPPER POWER:
started with some speed bench then did some warmups
135x20x3 225x10 235x5 255x5 290x5
dips with 45 pounds 2x10
hammer strength lat thing 135x20 225x10 315x5x3
bent over rows 135x15x3
military press 135x10x3 155x10 165x8 185x5
shrugs 6x15 dont remember poundage 225 i think
cable curls 3x12
and tricept pulldowns 3x12

felt really good today 290x5 is a pr on bench.

as for the diet i just ate a 12 ounces of chicken and 2 loaded baked potatoes with chilli and all the fixins. for the day I am a bit over on the fat and under on carbs.

getting really exited for baseball to start up any other fans out there? (doubtful but I had to ask right?)
Post 56 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
@Rand I'm not a baseball fan, but one of my coworkers sons is the largest Angels fan in the world, so I hear about it in a daily basis!
Post 57 IP   flag post
Angels are legit I'm a NL guy but if inHad to pick a AL team I would bandwagon on the angels. Gotta love trout

Btw I'm a braves fan
Post 58 IP   flag post
Lower power:business day
Squats 135x20x2 225x10 255x5 305x5 345x5
Hacks 315x8x2
Laying leg curls 3x12
Leg extensions 3x12
Calf raises 3x20x6
Post 59 IP   flag post
Gunther private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Angels are legit I'm a NL guy but if inHad to pick a AL team I would bandwagon on the angels. Gotta love trout

Btw I'm a braves fan

I love baseball too and can't wait for the season to start. I agree with your analysis on the Angels...they are stacked. Not sure about the NL, maybe San Fran again or the Dodgers.

I won't hold the fact that you are a braves fan against you...LOL Do they still do the tomahawk chop in Atlanta? :>D
Post 60 IP   flag post
@Gunther yea dude they still chop blue jays made some big
Moves and I love Bautista.
There is no way the giants can do it again IMO Nl will be nats or Braves or dodgers

Back and shoulders:
Lifted lots
Highlights
Deadlift 275x5 335x5 365x5 sumo no straps
Good times
Post 61 IP   flag post
Gunther private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@Gunther yea dude they still chop blue jays made some big
Moves and I love Bautista.
There is no way the giants can do it again IMO Nl will be nats or Braves or dodgers

Back and shoulders:
Lifted lots
Highlights
Deadlift 275x5 335x5 365x5 sumo no straps
Good times

The Nats!! How could I forget about them? They will be strong too. I have not followed the Braves in a few years, who have they all got? Probably good starting pitching like always. Last year I heard there was controversy over who was the starting catcher. Did they get that ironed out over the winter?

Oh yeah, by the way, you are f-ing strong, keep up the hard work.
Post 62 IP   flag post
braves have the upton bros mccann uggla freeman heyward a really good line up. chipper retired last year. pitching should be good also as usual.

chest and arms hypo day.

bench 135x20 185x15 205x12 225x9 245x7 225x6 135x20 all with 60-90 seconds rest.
then some pully work on arms

good times. I need to start doing cardio.... bad.
Post 63 IP   flag post
Ok had a bit of a setback i helped some buddies move today and they got us donuts and oh my I love donuts! So of course I ate 5... Then we went to ihop Delectible. Steak omlet and 3 pancakes for freeeee anyway I will hit the diet better tomorrow for the weigh in.

The kitchen is my weakness but been killing It in the gym getting stronger on the cut so far
Post 64 IP   flag post
Forgot to mention i had reeds dairy chocolate milk idaho style!! With the donuts It's got POTATOES in it haha the best chocolate milk in the world no contest
Post 65 IP   flag post
Lacedaemon private msg quote post Address this user
Is that your first bad day foodwise? If so, you deserved it. No one can be perfect 100% of the time. Plus moving can be stressful and tiring! Maneuvering furniture is pretty exhausting.
Post 66 IP   flag post
haha no dude I eat terribly, like really bad some days Im pretty sure I am the definition of binge eater/ dieter that layne rants about in his videos. oh well the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem.

still I think I should still be on track to be down a pound or two for tomorrows weigh in.
Post 67 IP   flag post
forgot to update weight yesterday... 226 again.

Upper Power was sick today.
Bench 135x20x3 185x10 225x10 235x3 265x3 300x3 loving the strength gains I am seeing from 531/phat
bent over rows 135x10 155x10 185x8 195x6 205x4
hammer strenght latpulldown thingy 315x5x3
military barbell 135x10 155x10 185x7 185x6 205x5
I ran out of time so I just racked out some supersetted dips and pulley curls over all a good day.

diet will be better from here on out. oh and I made dwatsons pancakes. fyi pancakes are nothing special but the frosting was bomb.
Post 68 IP   flag post
LEG DAY... I wasnt really feeling it today but i still cranked out a pretty nice day on squats.
squats 135x20x2 225x10 285x3 325x3 375x3
after that did some other non significant leg work

woot excited for this weeks weigh already! I will probably do a pic update when I hit 220
Post 69 IP   flag post
Allllllrighty then.

It's been 17 days without an update.

Well offical weight was 223 on Sunday still eating 2500
Cals and still loosing weight don't even feel like I am dieting I eat so much.

Just got new sups Thanks to mike cellucor so I am taking their fat burner now and wi do a review after a month or so.

I also will do a review of m5 their other pwo which I took yesterday and wooooooo I loved it. I'm going to take it a few weeks before I review it.

Today I'm skiing on my way now to blower pow
Yesterday chest arms hypo

Highlights of last 17 days....
Finished gathering storm on my reread of the wheel of time haha 12 books down 2 to go
Post 70 IP   flag post

Quick update this is last week after upper power weighing 224 looking better I think
Post 71 IP   flag post
Official Sunday night weigh in 222 woot 22 pounds to go in 3.5 months
Post 72 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
haahha You Deff lost some body Hair man!!!

but yah your loosing some weight, looking good.
Arms, chest, and delts are going to POP for sure when you get leaner bud... Good muscle in those areas.
Post 73 IP   flag post
@SRorhrbac0808 yea... for some reason I feel like when I am bulking I need that hairy chest, It just feels right. when I cut I usually shave no se porque but asi es la cosa.

Lifts have stayed solid so far, upper power tomorrow!
Post 74 IP   flag post
Just types out a big update the. Erased it... So here's the cliffs.

8 week mark I am ate 221 down 12 pounds. Iifym is way better then clean eating I don't even feel like I am on a diet. Ie I just ate 3/4 of a large meat lovers pizza!

Cutting is a slow process and I need to be more patient with it and remember I am on track with my goal.
Post 75 IP   flag post
340733 75 25
destitute