Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
InspirationLOLMotivation

The Mask Training - Mirin Circuit8170

Jealster private msg quote post Address this user
Post 1 IP   flag post
LVjack private msg quote post Address this user
I made it to the point where he was doing half motion squats with a tampon on a smith machine. Really?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Dukenhiemer private msg quote post Address this user
Your squats make me cry.
Your deadlift form is terrible.
My advice to you: stop making circuits that are pointless and get on a routine.
I liked the words at the beginning if that makes this any less brutal.
Post 3 IP   flag post
brian12 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukenhiemer
Your squats make me cry.
Your deadlift form is terrible.
My advice to you: stop making circuits that are pointless and get on a routine.
I liked the words at the beginning if that makes this any less brutal.

Gotta agree with this. Those squats were horrible.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Thedude67 private msg quote post Address this user
@Jealster is this you?
Post 5 IP   flag post
In4gainZ private msg quote post Address this user
What's that supposed to be? And wtf is that mask? Do you think that your from the crips or the blood, looks more like Jim curry.
Post 6 IP   flag post
oceanair private msg quote post Address this user
You're not Bane.

Bane doesn't use wraps, gloves, pads for squats, or play this pussy music.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Loving all the abuse, I am an a routine this was a rest day that decided to be a circuit. And im not trying to bane its high altitude training decreases your oxygen making every exercise more diffacult....

Lol most of u lot make me laugh, so quick to judge others and without looking at yourselfes but lucky haters like you give me more strength to train and push myself! I do these videos to motivate others so if you aint digging this shit then dont watch it lol
Post 8 IP   flag post
oceanair private msg quote post Address this user
i'm sorry. the camo shorts are cute though.
Post 9 IP   flag post
johon6 private msg quote post Address this user
i've got both training masks 1 and 2, and your fitness improves dramatically quick !
if you're interested in fitness they're worth having
Post 10 IP   flag post
Ha ha cute short, being an ex soldier I do like my camooo, jono your right bro this has improved my training 100% im competing in 9 months this isbwhat will make me get them gainz
Post 11 IP   flag post
FiremanSi private msg quote post Address this user
I can see your a determined guy.. i admire that.

But seriously man, key point here is.. FORM.

The squats and deadlifts need some work otherwise... trust me you WILL injure urself.

There's no point lifting weights that your whole body is ready to lift.
If u can squat that weight going just below parallel and on a free bar then i'd suggest doin that instead.

I u can deadlift that weight when droppin ur ass in the hole and keeping ur back straight, AGAIN do it that way.

Video is really well put together so well done on that and with the mask i'd say its real hard, seen d ufc lads using it before.
Post 12 IP   flag post
the1 private msg quote post Address this user
A for effort bro..

not gonna hate, i dont see half of these people attempting to make videos and try to motivate people.. even if you were doing smith squats an shit form deadlifts, you were still trying some :P
Post 13 IP   flag post
FiremanSi private msg quote post Address this user
@the1 I'd have to disagree with u there man. I'd take good advice over nice video's anyday.

There's alot of impressionable young lads on this, & they see this guy in good shape tbh, if they see this and try those smith machine squats with that Form, then they OVERLOAD the bar and squat and then SNAP. injury.

If i'm wrong and someone shows me why i take it on board and adapt.
Thats how u grow into a better trainer & Trainee !!
Post 14 IP   flag post
Taken on board when doing full squats I use a free bar but to overload and get use to stressing the muscle with that wait and the mask I feel going this far helps me get the strength, ill be doing more videos each week which will include more exercises and your right to inspire is one thing but the guide is another this was a video to motivate and to encourage others to push themselves and I hope it helps others! Just like zyzz inspired many he didnt talk about form much but he got people back jnto training, I dont look at people thinking they copied but that they are keeping this sport alive!!!
Post 15 IP   flag post
IrishGymSheep private msg quote post Address this user
I really don't think you understand what the mask is for to be honest.

Here is an example of it being used by someone who has the right training routine for it.

It should be a tool like anything else, you shouldn't just go in and try do whatever workout with it on.

Also Sean Sherk is a monstrous beast.
Post 16 IP   flag post
I was reading this thread. Then I stopped when I saw "inspire people like zyzz."
So you take clen, d-Bol and coke?
Post 17 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukenhiemer
I was reading this thread. Then I stopped when I saw "inspire people like zyzz."
So you take clen, d-Bol and coke?

I'm waiting for the part were he died in a sauna
Post 18 IP   flag post
Dirkenhiemer private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry man. I don't know how half assed squats are helping you get stronger. It's good that you're trying to inspire people but if people see that and try to imitate that form then they are going to hurt themselves and you're not helping anyone, you're just hindering them.
Post 19 IP   flag post
Do you plan on dying in a sauna too?
Post 20 IP   flag post
the1 private msg quote post Address this user
hahahah lol , feelsbadman.jpg
Post 21 IP   flag post
I dont touch gear/roids and I admire the fact that he inspired people to train, no wonder most people think gym lads are dicks because of those that are to quick to give abuse instead of encouraging people to better them selves. And for the mask I do know how to use it I boxed for the army and I know about high intensity training the mask was designed for mma fighters but all that it does is intensify what ever trainjng you are doing!
Post 22 IP   flag post
ajones46 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jealster
I dont touch gear/roids and I admire the fact that he inspired people to train, no wonder most people think gym lads are dicks because of those that are to quick to give abuse instead of encouraging people to better them selves. And for the mask I do know how to use it I boxed for the army and I know about high intensity training the mask was designed for mma fighters but all that it does is intensify what ever trainjng you are doing!

People are "being dicks" because this is your 4th or 5th "look at me" thread you started, and show bad form...? You kinda reap what you sow man.
Post 23 IP   flag post
ilifthard private msg quote post Address this user
Damn that deadlift form will end you up with a serious injury. Form > Weight.
Post 24 IP   flag post
Ajones lol joker!!!!
Post 25 IP   flag post
IrishGymSheep private msg quote post Address this user
Ok I'm getting seriously pissed off of SS deleting my posts because someone posts in a thread while I am typing. Fix this shit cause I'm not typing out things only to have them disappear and have to retype them.
Post 26 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishGymSheep
Ok I'm getting seriously pissed off of SS deleting my posts because someone posts in a thread while I am typing. Fix this shit cause I'm not typing out things only to have them disappear and have to retype them.

This just happened to me as well.. @MikeW Common' man! =P

You ruined my rant!
Post 27 IP   flag post
johon6 private msg quote post Address this user
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK typed out 4 times !!! ffs

elevation training masks are really useful for ''fitness''

take a look !

http://trainingmask.com/pages/About.html
Post 28 IP   flag post
ajones46 private msg quote post Address this user
@Jealster I'm not? What did I say that made you think I was joking? And which part was funny? I'm confused now.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Thedude67 private msg quote post Address this user
@Jealster I knew you were going to get blasted from the first second of your vid. It's not just because of the form, which you have to admit, could be better, it's because people here aren't excepting of anything other than what they do. No other form of workout is accepted, Period...
Post 30 IP   flag post
340762 91 30
destitute