Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
BulkingChestProgress Update

Light weight baby!!7909

Markovich private msg quote post Address this user
Had a great chest monday today

My last chest day I did one max and I used 4-5 second up on 80 KG and it was very hard!!

Today I didn't eat breakfast and only a baguette at school, + I had a 2 hour gym session at school (running around and playing volleyball) but I was very tired and had no energy.
Went to the gym for a workout which I thought would be bad and startet warming up and when I got to 75 KG I did 3 reps, then 3 more and 3 more. Basically 3x3 with 75 KG then I wanted to try 80 KG for one rep max. Pushed that weight up once and it felt easy, used like 2 second, immediatly went for another one and got that up with a little work =D
had a break and did 82,5 KG for one rep, still not hard enough so after that I did 85 KG for one rep!!
So happy about that.
With a few more chest days and a lot of energy that same day I WILL bench 90 KG soon!!!

Strenght is going up in every exercise so this is a good month =D
(Want to add that my max was 70 KG 3-4 months ago)
Post 1 IP   flag post
shannowman private msg quote post Address this user
Good work buddy! Will hit 90 in no time. Don't rush it and injure yourself though.
Post 2 IP   flag post
I have had a problem with my shoulder for a while now, but currently no problem while I benchpress =)
Trying 90 KG next time =)
Post 3 IP   flag post
Got a 130 KG squat
God damn that number is increasing fast now
Post 4 IP   flag post
In4gainZ private msg quote post Address this user
Haha good job booooy I told you that you would nail that squat, it's all about the right focus,state of mind and confidence - if you got those abilities you will reach greatness! Good luck and very nice improvement, keep that fire inside you and start training even more passionly,eat more,sleep more and for god secks brah get a blonde Nordic gf and work that HIIT on her.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Yeah, really focused on having a strongmind.
Tried to think that 130 KG was only 100, but I got it up!
Thought my face was going to explode, but going to try 5x5 with 100 KG next time =) increasing the reps a little bit
Post 6 IP   flag post
340740 6 6
destitute