Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
BulkingLOLWTF

10 000 cal bulk7831

Archdacko private msg quote post Address this user
Hi! After I saw that chinese crazy motherfucker on youtube, hitting 8000 cal on a bulk I wanted to do the same until March. I'm a pure mesomorph, and got 8 % body fat. My question is 10 000 way too much?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Now I'm actually at 4500 cal, and haven't gained more than 2 percentage body fat in 4 months. I was very lean last summer, having 6 %.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Elminister private msg quote post Address this user
It's a good way to bulk... if you wanna become a fat mofo! Plus, I very much doubt he's eating 10k calories. Don't be fooled, it's interwebz
Post 3 IP   flag post
adam82a private msg quote post Address this user
1 gram of body fat is ~7.7 calories, The numbers for LBM that the body can produce is between 5-15g (this seems to be the numbers I hear) muscle a day as a natty.

So if you go above 5k calories above your maintenance on a daily basis you'll acquire a hefty amount of body fat quite rapidly.
Post 4 IP   flag post
AarronStenner private msg quote post Address this user
Eat as much as you need but I'm finding it hard to believe you need close to 5000 calories to put on weight unless you have a stupid amount of muscle and your tall
Post 5 IP   flag post
James private msg quote post Address this user
One of my friends who just got into college football he plays at uconn now he is 6.9 and when he left denmark to go to the US he was weighing around 270 pounds. (125KG)
He was eating around 7400 calories a day to gain so maybe 10k calories is abit overkill for u....
Post 6 IP   flag post
SwoleAnimal private msg quote post Address this user
How would you even go about doing this? Force feed yourself donuts and oreos throughout the day?
Post 7 IP   flag post
david12345676 private msg quote post Address this user
10k a day is not happening son. its just two much. you wont put on muscle
Post 8 IP   flag post
GGBro private msg quote post Address this user
Frank Yang is crazy man, I would not imitate anything he does in his videos lol. Still tho... he lifts the big weights.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Thedude67 private msg quote post Address this user
@Archdacko Not sure it you're trolling or not, but if you're serious, check out this article:

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance/the_truth_about_bulking

Somebody posted this not to long ago and it's got some pretty useful info...
Post 10 IP   flag post
IrishGymSheep private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by david12345676
10k a day is not happening son. its just two much. you wont put on muscle

You would definitely gain muscle like zero cahnce of not gaining muscle on 6k calorie +.

How much fat is an entirely different thing though.
Post 11 IP   flag post
I guess 10k is too much, then.. but hitting macros?
Post 12 IP   flag post
GStarRaw private msg quote post Address this user
Frank Yang ... He's known to just be taking the piss haha, he had some sick stats before he started donking around.. should check out his sprints, and vertical leap. Pretty imprssive.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archdacko
I guess 10k is too much, then.. but hitting macros?

What do you mean? Macros are your calories
Post 14 IP   flag post
The whole reply didn't come, i meant, how much over macros?
Post 15 IP   flag post
Mangochutney private msg quote post Address this user
People deal with macros as ratios so going over them is irrelevant if the point of this diet is eating X amount of calories.

@Arch
Post 16 IP   flag post
The ratio are a way to decide how many percentage of your daily energy intake that should come from the three macronutrients. You cant eat more than 100% nor can you eat less than 100%. You can eat more or less than your daily calorie intake but you cant eat for example 55% carbs, 35% protein and 20% fat.

But I suspect the question really, how much of your daily energy intake you should eat to build muscle. For me, I'd go 300 calories over maintenance
Post 17 IP   flag post
KalletSc private msg quote post Address this user
If you're gaining on 4500 slowly thats good..you don't want to gain too fast or it's mostly fat. Why the hell would you MORE than double your calorie intake. First off you would become a fat slob in no time. Second 10k cals would have you on the toilet every 5 minutes lol.
Post 18 IP   flag post
340763 18 18
destitute