340764 2 2
|KRIZTUFF private msg quote post Address this user|
|Alright, finished my first PHAT work-out today. I must admit it was very hard and I'm feeling quite sore.
During the work-out, I was feeling quite nauseous and weak. This is probably because of my low calorie intake.
The power day was also quite an adjustment for me. I had difficulties knowing how much weight I had to use. This will improve over the next couple of weeks, so I'm not worried.
But enough with the whining, I've got 100% dedication towards my nutrition and work-outs so I gave it all I had and damn it, I enjoyed it to the fullest! It was a long time since I felt so alive.
So here are the stats:
* Bent Over Rows: 47 kg x 5 / 57 x 5 / 60 x 5
* Weighted Pull-ups: Body Weight x 5 / 10 kg x 5 / 10 x 5
* Rack Chins: Body Weight x 5 / 10 kg x 5 / 15 x 5
* Flat Dumbbell Presses: 42 kg x 5 / 42 x 5 / 42 x 4
* Weighted Dips: 15 kg x 10 / 15 x 8 / 15 x 6
* Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 24 kg x 8 / 24 x 8 / 24 x 6
* Cambered Bar Curls: 30 kg x 10 / 36 x 8 / 36 x 5
* Skull Crushers: 30 kg x 10 / 36 x 8 / 30 x 8
I'm really hoping to improve over the next couple of weeks. I'm actually looking forward to the "Leg Power" day, it's been quite a while since I did high weight exercises for legs. I'm more used to doing a lot of reps with light weights.
So this is the feeling I'll be having the next couple of days after the leg work-out:
BAI NAO XOXOXO
|Post 1 IP flag post|