Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
CuttingPHATProgress PicsTraining LogTraining Programs

KRIZTUFF goes PHAT - Log7771

KRIZTUFF private msg quote post Address this user
O hai there.
So I'm starting a log, to keep track of my progress.

* Weight: 158 lbs (72 kg)
* Height: 5"9' (175 cm)
* BF: 10 - 11%

* Supps: Vit. D, Dexaprine, Noxipro, Olimp Green Tea, Dymatize complex BCAA, Whey perfection Mix.

Started a 6 - 8 week cut today, want to reach 7 - 8 % BF. This is the first time I'm cutting properly, so it's kind of like a "test-phase".

* Macros: 1864 kcal / c50 / p30 / f20

I wanted to be all hipster-like and take pics of my nutrition, cause that's SO awesome. Perhaps I should edit them with instagram and use #hashtags n stuff.

* Meal 3 (noon)

*Meal 5 (dinner)

* History: been working out properly for 3 years now. I came a really long way, from being 44 lbs (20 kg) overweight with 25% BF, to 158 lbs with 10 - 11% BF. Basically I lost the weight just by eating healthy and working out alot. The last 1,5 year I've been trying to gain muscle. Same principle: train hard, make sure to have plenty of rest and eat healthy (+ make sure I absorbed enough protein). So basically this is my "next big step".

* Training method will be P.H.A.T.
Monday: Upper Power
Tuesday: Wing Revolution (it's self-defence based MMA)
Wednesday: Lower Power
Thursday: Wing Revolution (on thursday we've got Muay Thai training, VERY intense)
Friday: Chest + Arms Hypo
Saturday: Shoulders + Back Hypo
Sunday: Lower Hypo

* Starting pic (10 - 11% BF)

I'm always open for some good advice! I'll be updating this log frequently.

Bai nao!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Maarten private msg quote post Address this user

IN BRAH!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Alright, finished my first PHAT work-out today. I must admit it was very hard and I'm feeling quite sore.
During the work-out, I was feeling quite nauseous and weak. This is probably because of my low calorie intake.
The power day was also quite an adjustment for me. I had difficulties knowing how much weight I had to use. This will improve over the next couple of weeks, so I'm not worried.

But enough with the whining, I've got 100% dedication towards my nutrition and work-outs so I gave it all I had and damn it, I enjoyed it to the fullest! It was a long time since I felt so alive.

So here are the stats:

* Bent Over Rows: 47 kg x 5 / 57 x 5 / 60 x 5

* Weighted Pull-ups: Body Weight x 5 / 10 kg x 5 / 10 x 5

* Rack Chins: Body Weight x 5 / 10 kg x 5 / 15 x 5

* Flat Dumbbell Presses: 42 kg x 5 / 42 x 5 / 42 x 4

* Weighted Dips: 15 kg x 10 / 15 x 8 / 15 x 6

* Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 24 kg x 8 / 24 x 8 / 24 x 6

* Cambered Bar Curls: 30 kg x 10 / 36 x 8 / 36 x 5

* Skull Crushers: 30 kg x 10 / 36 x 8 / 30 x 8

I'm really hoping to improve over the next couple of weeks. I'm actually looking forward to the "Leg Power" day, it's been quite a while since I did high weight exercises for legs. I'm more used to doing a lot of reps with light weights.

So this is the feeling I'll be having the next couple of days after the leg work-out:

BAI NAO XOXOXO
Post 3 IP   flag post
Glad you enjoyed this workout!

SMASH THOSE WEIGHTS
Post 4 IP   flag post
shannowman private msg quote post Address this user
That's some decent weight on db bench. Good work man, I'll be following.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Hai guys!

So I finished my POWER LEG work-out today. I've got to say: it felt GREAT! Didn't really push myself to the max the last couple of months when training legs, so today that changed. I went all-out! I can already feel the "damage" I've done, but that's just the feeling of awesomeness imo.

I'm still following my dietary plan 100%. I must say, I've been having a lot of cravings the last couple of days. But hey, that's just the fat melting away!

So here are today's stats:

* Squats: 43 kg x 5 / 53 x 5 / 53 x 4

* Hack Squats: 40 kg x 10 / 60 kg x 10

* Leg Extensions: 39kg x 10 / 45 x 10 / 52 x 8

* Bulgarian Split Squats: 10 kg x 10 / 10 x 10 / 15 x 8

* Lying Leg Curls: 52 kg x 10 / 52 x 8

* Standing Calf Raise: 72 kg x 10 / 82 x 8 / 82 x 7

* Seated Calf Raise: 52 kg x 10 / 59 x 10

Once again it was quite hard for me to determine how much weight I should use, 'cause I haven't done any powerlifting the last couple of months. But I must say, it felt awesome. I'm actually looking forward to my next leg work-out! I hope I can stay this motivated for the next 5 weeks. If I keep it up like this, results will come.

Will have this feeling tomorrow:

BAI BRAHS XOXOXO
Post 6 IP   flag post
Millennium1 private msg quote post Address this user
Keep working at it man. I'll be lurking.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Will do! I've got a lot of work ahead of me when it comes to legs. But I'm really enjoying this work-out routine. Couldn't lift that much weight yet, but at least I'm trying to improve. It's just a matter of time, good nutrition and hardcore work!
Post 8 IP   flag post
GOING HAM KRIKKIE!

Post 9 IP   flag post
WinnersNeverQuit private msg quote post Address this user
@KRIZTUFF I may have missed something in your first post, but I take it you used to neglect legs?
Post 10 IP   flag post
Well, I guess it's how you put it. I didn't really neglect them entirely. I just did the same routine for a very long time without adding weight. I did squats, leg extensions and lunges. I performed all of these exercises with very little weight, while doing 3 sets of 20 reps. I also took way to much rest between the sets.
So in a way, yes I've neglected them.

But that's going to change now. I'm super motivated to work-out my entire body, especially my legs. So I'm going to move forward, just wait and see!
Post 11 IP   flag post
WinnersNeverQuit private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah I just noticed that you are squatting what you and chest press with one arm that's all, but at least you're turning that around now
Post 12 IP   flag post
Hi guys! I'm back again. So yesterday evening, it was the first time I did the "chest and arms hypertrophy". It felt great! Had a massive pump afterwards.
I only took 60 secs of rest between all the sets, so it was quite an intense work-out. I'm really glad with the results! Let me share them with you:

* Flat Dumbbell Presses: 30 kg x 5 / 30 x 5 / 30 x 5 / 30 x 5 / 30 x 5 / 30 x 5

* Incline Dumbbell Presses: 22 kg x 12 / 24 x 12 / 26 x 12

* Hammer strenght Chest Press: 59 kg x 12 / 59 x 10 / 59 x 10

* Incline Cable Flyes: 20 kg x 20 / 20 x 20

* Cambered Bar Preacher Curls: 17 kg x 12 / 17 x 12 / 20 x 12

* Dumbbell Concentration Curls: 8 kg x 15 / 8 x 15

* Spider Curls Bracing Upper Body Against An Incline Bench: 10 kg x 15 / 10 x 15

* Seated Single Dumbbell Extension: 26 kg x 12 / 28 x 12 / 28 x 12

* Cable Pressdowns with Rope Attachment: 45 kg x 15 / 45 x 15

* Cable Overhead Triceps Extension: 30 kg x 19 / 30 x 15

Today I've got "Shoulders + Back Hypertrophy" coming up. Super excited. Time for some food now! Better make a facebook post about going to the gym.

BAI FRIENDS xoxoxoxo
Post 13 IP   flag post
Duality private msg quote post Address this user
Following you log! Good luck!!
Post 14 IP   flag post
lmao at Ron.
Post 15 IP   flag post
In4Deadlifts!
Post 16 IP   flag post
kickinchicken private msg quote post Address this user
Totally IN! I'm curious to see how the routine helps your MMA as well.
Post 17 IP   flag post
Thanks for the support guys! I'm going to give y'all an update later tonight once I get home. Quality time with the misses now!

Post 18 IP   flag post
LOL what?
Post 19 IP   flag post
Okay I'm back. Yesterday it was the first time I did the "Back and Shoulders Hypertrophy" work-out. It went great! Didn't feel nauseous or weak or whatever. I think my body is finally getting used to the whole cutting diet.

Anyway, the work-out yesterday went fine. I took 60 secs rest between all sets. I had a massive pump after the work-out! Let me show you the damage:

* Bent Over Rows: 52 kg x 5 / 52 x 5 / 52 x 5 / 52 x 5 / 52 x 5 / 52 x 5

* Rack Chins: Body Weight x 12 / Body Weight x 15 / Body Weight x 12

* Seated Cable Row: 30 kg x 12 / 35 x 12 / 15 x 12

* Dumbbell Rows: 14 kg x 15 / 14 x 15

* Close Grip Pulldowns: 32 kg x 20 / 32 x 15

* Seated Dumbbell Presses: 22 kg x 12 / 22 x 12 / 22 x 9

* Upright Rows: 45 kg x 15 / 45 kg x 15

* Side Lateral Raises with Dumbbell: 6 kg x 20 / 6 x 20 / 6 x 20

The diet is still going well. Though I must say, since I started cutting I've been having troubles sleeping (though I'm very tired every morning and evening) and I've got headaches from time to time. Anyone got experience with that?

The diet itself is working out well, I must say. I've been noticing slight changes. I'll upload a pic next week!

BAI FRIENDS XOXOXOX
Post 20 IP   flag post
Hi friends,

So today I started my second cut week. I'm starting to see some changes, which is great!
My work-out for today was UPPER BODY POWER, I enjoyed it very much. I went all-out, which means I was exhausted at the end of the work-out.

I improved in some points, but wasn't able to improve everything. I think the main reason is that it was way more crowded in the gym last week, which made me take more breaks in between the sets (people getting in the way, using the weights I needed, etc..). I also knew what weights I had to use now, so there wasn't any "playing around", trying to find the right weight.

So here it is:

* Bent Over Rows: 68 kg x 5 / 68 x 5 / 68 x 5

* Weighted Pull-ups: 10 kg x 6 / 5 x 6

* Rack Chins: 15 kg x 10 / 20 kg x 8

* Flat Dumbbell Presses: 42 kg x 5 / 34 kg x 10 / 34 x 8 (didn't have anyone to spot after the first set. So I just took a little less weight and went to my max)

* Weighted Dips: 15 kg x 6 / 15 x 5 / 15 x 6

* Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 24 kg x 10 / 24 x 7 / 24 x 6

* Cambered Bar Curls: 30 kg x 10 / 36 x 8 / 36 x 5

* Skull Crushers: 30 kg x 10 / 30 x 10 / 30 x 10

I was supposed to do the "legs hypertrophy" yesterday, but thanks to the Belgian weather the road was blocked with snow so I couldn't go outside.. I tried to fill it in yesterday by doing a lot of BW squats and lunges and some cardio. What should I do if this happens again? 'Cause it looks like the weather won't get any better, they're expecting snow again starting tomorrow.
I could've done the legs hypertrophy today, but I want to keep a tight schedule with mondays being upper body power.

Anyway, got Wing Revolution (self-defence based MMA) tomorrow. Let's see if this routine helps that as well.

BAI xoxoxoxo
Post 21 IP   flag post
ssfan12 private msg quote post Address this user
Good stuff brother, how old r u?
Post 22 IP   flag post
@ssfan12 - I'm currently 22. Turning 23 tomorrow! Will have a leg bday work-out to celebrate.

THERE AINT NO PARTY LIKE A GYM PARTY
Post 23 IP   flag post
Hai guys,

So today it's my birthday, YAY! I had a lot of fun. My girlfriend had a great surprise for me, I went indoor skydiving (I'll link it after I give you my results). It was a BLAST!

Although it was my bday, I didn't cut myself any slack. I ate the same way as I did every day since I started my cut and I went to the gym to train legs. I was able to ADD WEIGHT with almost all excersizes. I can just feel the improvement I'm making and it feels great.

So here are my daily results:

* Squats: 48 kg x 5 / 54 x 5 / 60 x 4

* Hack Squats: 50 kg x 10 / 75 kg x 10

* Leg Extensions: 52 kg x 10 / 59 x 10 / 59 x 8

* Bulgarian Split Squats: 10 kg x 10 / 10 x 10 / 15 x 8

* Standing Leg Curls: 37 kg x 10 / 42 x 10 (a leg)

* Standing Calf Raise: 82 kg x 10 / 92 x 10/ 92 x 7

* Seated Calf Raise: 59 kg x 10 / 66 x 10

I think I did a good job, 'cause I improved almost everything. I'm going to try to keep this up.

Now I'm to take a rest, it's been one busy day!

Here's some footage of indoor skydiving, it's AWESOME!

Bai friends!
Post 24 IP   flag post
Great improvement! I will text you
and again, a happy birtday bro!
Post 25 IP   flag post
Hi there!

So today I trained back + shoulders hypertrophy . I usually got Muay Thai training on thursdays, but it got cancelled today. Once again, I only took 60 seconds of rest between sets. So it was very intense. But I enjoyed every minute of it. I ended my work-out with some cardio afterwards (30 mins, heartrate around 145)

So here are the stats:

* Bent Over Rows: 52 kg x 5 / 52 x 5 / 52 x 5 / 52 x 5 / 52 x 5 / 52 x 5

* Rack Chins: Body Weight x 12 / Body Weight x 15 / Body Weight x 12

* Seated Cable Row: 35 kg x 12 / 40 x 12 / 40 x 12

* Dumbbell Rows: 14 kg x 15 / 16 x 15

* Close Grip Pulldowns: 32 kg x 20 / 32 x 20

* Seated Dumbbell Presses: 22 kg x 12 / 22 x 12 / 22 x 10

* Upright Rows: 45 kg x 15 / 45 kg x 15

* Side Lateral Raises with Dumbbell: 6 kg x 20 / 6 x 20 / 6 x 20

So as you can see, I made some slight improvements. I'm really getting used to the cut dieet, I've got a lot less cravings and I'm not feeling so tired anymore. I even trained legs yesterday without any PWO!

By the way, thought I'd share this with you guys: this morning I woke up to this breakfast my girlfriend made. It was delicious and she made sure it fitted my macros. (yes, she checked it)

I think I'm going to marry this girl!

See y'all tomorrow! XOXOXOXO
Post 26 IP   flag post
a girl that cooks to fit your macros. Damn...
Post 27 IP   flag post
@shannowman: Crazy right?! She also prepared lunch like that. Great to know that she's supporting me!

WouldWife/10
Post 28 IP   flag post
Hi guys!

Didn't really have time to update the log this weekend, 'cause I was celebrating my birthday.

I had loads of fun, hung out with a lot of friends and my girlfriend. It was great!

So here's an update from my last 2 work-outs: CHEST AND ARMS HYPERTROPHY and LOWER BODY HYPERTROPHY.

So once again, I only took 60 seconds of rest between sets. The work-out is very intense, but looking at the pump afterwards makes it all worth it!

Here we go:

CHEST AND ARMS HYPERTROPHY

* Flat Dumbbell Presses: 30 kg x 5 / 30 x 5 / 30 x 5 / 30 x 5 / 30 x 5 / 30 x 5

* Incline Dumbbell Presses: 22 kg x 12 / 24 x 12 / 26 x 10

* Hammer strenght Chest Press: 59 kg x 12 / 59 x 10 / 59 x 10

* Incline Cable Flyes: 20 kg x 20 / 20 x 20

* Cambered Bar Preacher Curls: 17 kg x 20 / 17 x 20 / 20 x 20

* Dumbbell Concentration Curls: 8 kg x 15 / 8 x 15

* Spider Curls Bracing Upper Body Against An Incline Bench: 10 kg x 12 / 10 x 12

* Seated Single Dumbbell Extension: 28 kg x 12 / 28 x 12 / 28 x 12

* Cable Pressdowns with Rope Attachment: 45 kg x 15 / 45 x 15

* Cable Overhead Triceps Extension: 30 kg x 19 / 30 x 15

LOWER BODY HYPERTROPHY

* Squats: 42 kg x 5 / 42 x 5 / 42 x 5 / 42 x 5 / 42 x 5 / 42 x 5

* Hack squats: 25 kg x 12 / 50 x 12 / 50 x 12

* Leg presses: 59 kg x 12 / 66 x 12

* Leg extensions: 25 kg x 20 / 25 x 20 / 25 x 20

* Standing leg curls: 27 kg (a leg) x 15 / 27 x 15

* Seated leg curls: 39 kg x 20 / 39 x 20

* Standing calf raises: 65 kg x 15 / 65 x 15 / 65 x 15 / 65 x 15

* Seated calf raises: 45 kg x 15 / 45 x 17 / 15 x 16

Alrighty, that's it! It's getting quite late right now, so time for me to get to bed. Need to get my rest!

Oh btw, my girlfriend gave me this as a "cheatmeal". That'll fit my macros aaaaany day!
TITSTICKLES!!!

SWEET DREAMS XOXOXO
Post 29 IP   flag post
Sup guys!

So today I did the UPPER BODY POWER work-out. It was quite heavy, but I did a good job. Enjoyed lifting them heavy-ass weights!

Here are the results:

* Bent Over Rows: 72 kg x 5 / 72 x 5 / 72 x 5

* Weighted Pull-ups: 5 kg x 8 / 5 x 6

* Rack Chins: 20 kg x 9 / 20 x 8

* Flat Dumbbell Presses: 42 kg x 5 / 42 x 5 / 42 x 5

* Weighted Dips: 15 kg x 8 / 15 x 8 / 15 x 8

* Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 24 kg x 10 / 24 x 10 / 24 x 10

* Cambered Bar Curls: 30 kg x 10 / 36 x 8 / 36 x 7

* Skull Crushers: 30 kg x 10 / 30 x 10 / 30 x 10

So that's it for today. I'm going to work out my abs later tonight and do some cardio. I'm combining my cut with PHAT for 2 weeks now, started my third week today. I'm already seeing some improvement. I can't wait to see the final results in 4 weeks!

CYA GUYS! XOXOXOXOXO
Post 30 IP   flag post
340764 60 30
destitute