A new short vid for y'all7736

chriselkins private msg quote post Address this user
I hit all kinds of PR's last night.

Post 1 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
Damn son ahhaha callin Vince G out?!?!? Haha nice
Post 2 IP   flag post
Oh yea, I guess I didn't post that video since it didn't deal with working out exactly. I challenged him to do the novice class with me at Muscle Mayhem. It's in a video or two before this one. He's cutting anyway and he's coming with Chris so it makes sense. We both have never competed and both have weak points. He is a lot bigger than me but I think my proportions are be better and 3DMJ is doing my prep. I'm going to come in diced. I just hope I don't come in soooo small. Jeff Alberts is my coach. The cut starts on the 19th
Post 3 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
Dude that would be legit if you and Vince competed haha... Man your YouTube channel is starting to grow like crazy!! I see you collabing with some big names!! Straight. Yah I you got 3dmj on your side your going to place for sure and come in lookin nasty..... Yo and Vince. That would be sick haha
Post 4 IP   flag post
Thanks man! It's starting to take off. I have over 750 subscribers now. I think it'll keep growing especially once I started getting peeled and people see me getting more and more cut. I'll share my macros and weekly progress once it starts.
Post 5 IP   flag post

Myfitnesspal tips
Post 6 IP   flag post
Kuninski private msg quote post Address this user
You and your pals are ready for the new season of jersey shore hahaah Kidding brah, keep up the good work, always liked it when people have fun in the gym.
Post 7 IP   flag post
ryzymillzy private msg quote post Address this user
you're very personable on camera, Chris.. keep up the good work!
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuninski
You and your pals are ready for the new season of jersey shore hahaah Kidding brah, keep up the good work, always liked it when people have fun in the gym.

Damn, hahah, that means we must be douchebags that don't train legs. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryzymillzy
you're very personable on camera, Chris.. keep up the good work!

Thanks man. I try not to make too many vids talking to the camera but they seem to get decent feedback. I'll try to keep mixing it up and putting out a good variety of vids.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Any recommendations for vids? I'll have some good ones once contest prep officially starts. Any ideas between now and then?
Post 10 IP   flag post
340740 10 10
destitute