Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
BulkingPHATPhysiqueTeenTraining Programs

Are These Goals Reasonable in 4Months?7720

KalletSc private msg quote post Address this user
Okay guys, I am currently running PHD4 and bulking for another 4 months (start of summer). My diet is in check and I am pushing hard. Here are my current lifts and my goals:

Currently:
5'10 and 169lbs (Around 8% BF)
Flat Bench BB: 200lbs x10
Squat: 250lbs x 10 Reps
Deadlift: 405x 1

Goals:
5'10 and 172-175lbs (while keeping my gains as lean as possible)
Flat Bench BB: Atleast 215x10 OR 225x8
Squat 275x 10
Deadlift: 405x5

Are these reasonable goals within 4 months? Once again, Routine and Diet are in check.
Post 1 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
I don't find them to be unreasonable. Just bust your ass and meet your goals! Don't take no for an answer.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Okay sweet. I plan to bust my ass day in and day out without a doubt until early/mid May. From there, it is time to get "Simply Shredded" lol.
Post 3 IP   flag post
AverageJoe private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah they're achievable!! let the madness begin! Track everything, stay on the right path!
Post 4 IP   flag post
The madness has already begun. Macros tracked, workout progress is being tracked, motivations a 10/10, and the gains are for sure coming.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Markovich private msg quote post Address this user
I think this all looks reachable =)

but you bench is now 200x10 and you want to to 215x10? I really think you can do that in half the time bro!!
Post 6 IP   flag post
Haha I know. Eventually the goal is 225x10 then a 3 plate bench. I just set small goals then slowly work out. I've always been the type to want to rush my physique goals. In the end, being patient will pay off. Most importantly, I really want to be a lean 175lbs with pretty solid lifts.. Right now, I'm pretty lean at 168-169. People always think that I'm 180-190lbs so I want to keep that going lol.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Millennium1 private msg quote post Address this user
Aggressive but reasonable.
Post 8 IP   flag post
340752 8 8
destitute