Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
LOLMisc.

Ain't Nobody got time for that7595

NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
Idk if any of you guys have seen this. But its hilarious.

This first video is an actual news clip, the following one is a remix of it.. SO hilarious.

Post 1 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
Bahahahahahahahahahah nor that was the funniest shit I have seen allllllll day hahahahah ah

Good find sir
Post 2 IP   flag post

^Dwat, is that you?

Post 3 IP   flag post
Thedude67 private msg quote post Address this user
My favorite autotune:

Best phone prank ever!

Shit makes me laugh for days!!
Post 4 IP   flag post
AarronStenner private msg quote post Address this user
Hahaa giggling my tits of
Post 5 IP   flag post
Monster81 private msg quote post Address this user
HIDE YO KIDS, HIDE YO WIFE!!! I love that vid, always a staple when you need a laugh.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Swayz87 private msg quote post Address this user
Old ass Video Auto Tunes....Bitches I GOT BRONCHITIS! AINT NOOOOBODY GOT TIME FO DAT!!
Post 7 IP   flag post
essendon private msg quote post Address this user
haha that was funny
Post 8 IP   flag post
Swayz87 private msg quote post Address this user
yall beginning level trolls need to step ya game up! This shit IS FAR funnier when you use it to troll people on your FB!!!!!

For example Bitch is complaining about her and her friends (4 dudes) getting kicked out of a party to which I swiftly responded "4 dudes at a party...AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FO DAT!!!"
Post 9 IP   flag post
Hey squaze. Nobody cares, nobody is asking for trolling advice. Some people are mature and don't need to try to put others down to try and feel better about themselves.
Post 10 IP   flag post
G3NGHIS private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swayz87
yall beginning level trolls need to step ya game up! This shit IS FAR funnier when you use it to troll people on your FB!!!!!

For example Bitch is complaining about her and her friends (4 dudes) getting kicked out of a party to which I swiftly responded "4 dudes at a party...AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FO DAT!!!"

I kicked one hot girl and her four ugly friends out of my house cause they didn't want to pay and cause I don't like trollish women. I don't got time for that.
Post 11 IP   flag post
340630 11 11
destitute