Post 1 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
Research sarcoplasmic hypertrophy.
Post 2 IP   flag post
AarronStenner private msg quote post Address this user
Paitance and correct training
Post 3 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
Is that pic in your profile current? If so, I wouldn't just worry about growing your chest. You need to focus on big compound moves to grow your entire body. Squats, Deadlifts, Bench Press, Overhead Press, Chin-ups. Focus on those for 6 months. And learn about proper nutrition to make sure you're getting enough calories and proper macros.
Post 4 IP   flag post
G3NGHIS private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by francomreti
i have 3 months training

And how years of not working out to counter against that three months?
Post 5 IP   flag post
francomreti private msg quote post Address this user
im 15 years old...i dont want to push myself to the limits
Post 6 IP   flag post
WinnersNeverQuit private msg quote post Address this user
why not?
Post 7 IP   flag post
ajones46 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
im 15 years old...i dont want to push myself to the limits

Then prepare for mediocrity.
Post 8 IP   flag post
EFJK private msg quote post Address this user
Wtf? Then don't even bother going to the gym if you aren't going to push it to AND beyond your limits.
Post 9 IP   flag post
In4gainZ private msg quote post Address this user
@op please stop acting like a faggot. Look at manley he's 17 years old and if you want to look like him at 17, you better start now push yourself over your limits, actually you had to start doing it from the second you got to the world from your mother pussy (or ass). And about your chest? FUCK your mothafucking chest!!!!! I want ABS I want chest!! I want arms!!! Alright I got it, you got sticks arms and chest in the size of 5 years old girl, but before you try to isolate them and find the magic trick to pump the hell out of them, look at your legs,back and basically your whole fucking body! Start training like a man, eat like a man, and fuck like a man(I told you boy stop with the kissing phase, you need some cardio). And don't except to grow a chest like the one has from 150 lbs of iron on the barbell cuz that's not gonna happen. Now get back to the kitchen and eat the whole fridge! You will be allowed to comment again once you get your bbbench over 225 lbs.
Post 10 IP   flag post
people i think you know nothing about teen working out....im 15 i mustnt push myself to the limits because it is bad...
Post 11 IP   flag post
There are literally a multitude of factors. Are you done growing? How strong you are? What your goals are...

There is a teen section that list workouts. However, if you think benching your body weight is going to make you never grow again, you are certainly wrong.
Post 12 IP   flag post
ok i will try to push myself to the limits on these 6 months coming and see the results...but i hope i will have not problems with my health...
thank you guys
Post 13 IP   flag post
ehukai private msg quote post Address this user
pushing yourself to your limits will only improve your health breh
Post 14 IP   flag post

That is me aged fiteen, if since grown and am taller than my dad, hasn't affeceted my growth one bit, and I don't have any health problem,s hell if any i'm pretty sure training (weights and cardio) helped me to get rid of my asthma, either that or one hell of a coincidence
Post 15 IP   flag post
so it is nothing wrong with pushing yourself?
how long have you been training?
Post 16 IP   flag post
No nothing at all, as long as you put form over weight and leave your ego at the door to reduce the risk of silly injuries you should be okay, and also you should listen to your body and take deloads every now and then, and 1 and a half years properly, before that i did a years weights circuits, and prior to that did bodyweight circuits for six months
Post 17 IP   flag post
what is your height?
im 1.82meters
and one last question...what was your weight when you started training?
thanks
Post 18 IP   flag post
Swayz87 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
people i think you know nothing about teen working out....im 15 i mustnt push myself to the limits because it is bad...

Lulz DO SOME ACTUAL RESEARCH TEENPHAGGOT!

FUCK son if weights stunted growth we wouldnt have the NFL with like and avg height of prob 6ft!!! ALL those mother fuckers been lifting since BIRTH!

You come here you either be ALPHA or GTFO! We aint gunna let you hurt your self. Now trust SS yoda or Die
Post 19 IP   flag post
@francomreti im 179cm, and when i started weights properly a year and a half ago i was 160lbs, then by mid-july this year i was at 195-197lbs, but then lost a lot of weight due to injury, in that picture though (nearly two years ago exactly) I was I think 150lbs
Post 20 IP   flag post
and what kind of people are you?
didnt your mama learned you behave?
wtf... you cant even ask somethinghere ...
if you dont like my threads just dont post...
Post 21 IP   flag post
ok thank you WinnersNeverQuit....i will try my best....
thanks a lot
Post 22 IP   flag post
Meet Swayz, the resident troll, you wouldn't be the the first to dislike him, hell not many people on here do like him....
And no problems, any more questions just ask
Post 23 IP   flag post
IrishGymSheep private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinnersNeverQuit

That is me aged fiteen, if since grown and am taller than my dad, hasn't affeceted my growth one bit, and I don't have any health problem,s hell if any i'm pretty sure training (weights and cardio) helped me to get rid of my asthma, either that or one hell of a coincidence

Did any amount of weight training manage to remove those strange growths from your hands?
Post 24 IP   flag post
Haha yes, haven't used them for well over a year now, just decided to man up and stop being a pussy, plus working as a building labourer over summer holidays hardened my hands up quick
Post 25 IP   flag post
Markovich private msg quote post Address this user
Pushing youself hard in the gym is no problem, age is not a factor when you are 15, pretty sure of that =)
Post 26 IP   flag post
Dirkenhiemer private msg quote post Address this user
I started lifting when I was 13. It won't hurt you! You'll just have a head start!
Post 27 IP   flag post
david12345676 private msg quote post Address this user
wtf! of course push yourself! goodness op
Post 28 IP   flag post
Define what you consider pushing yourself to the limit?
Post 29 IP   flag post
340762 29 29
destitute