Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
LegsPHATSplit AdviceSquats

Legs!!!!7123

shultz91 private msg quote post Address this user
I can't seem to make my legs grow!!! They are lacking compared to the rest of my body because I never really worked out legs when I first started lifting. If anyone can help me with my quads like what workout would hit the inner and outer quads. My gym has no hack squat machine.
Post 1 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
Squats, then some more squats, followed by dead lifts, and if you still have time, do some more squats, and Romanian Dead lifts.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Monster81 private msg quote post Address this user
Don't forget to scream while you squat, it adds more power.
Post 3 IP   flag post
SwoleAnimal private msg quote post Address this user
Generally you'd want to do leg exercises to increase leg size.
Post 4 IP   flag post
In4gainZ private msg quote post Address this user
Hack squat machine? Do you want me to slap you with my cock or with my dick? Grow some fucking balls and use a barbell, and I don't give a shit if it makes you bleed, shaving your hair and making you unable to shit for one month. Those boys this days "I don't have hammer press machine, I don't have hack squat machine" all you need is a dam barbell and plates. You want some quads? So get a fucking 500 lbs squat and then you will get some don't try to isolate like a fucking fitness faggot. And if you want them that bad you always can add bulgarian squat, front sq and lunges (lol) now I want you to squat untill you pOke then you get 5 seconds rest and you continue untill you bleed your legs from your eyes. Fuck dat reppin 2xx and looking for quads.... C'mon some ppl curl that weight.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Trharrison private msg quote post Address this user
Word 0_o
Post 6 IP   flag post
SwoleAnimal private msg quote post Address this user
lmao I'm in tears at work
Post 7 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by In4gainZ
Hack squat machine? Do you want me to slap you with my cock or with my dick? Grow some fucking balls and use a barbell, and I don't give a shit if it makes you bleed, shaving your hair and making you unable to shit for one month. Those boys this days "I don't have hammer press machine, I don't have hack squat machine" all you need is a dam barbell and plates. You want some quads? So get a fucking 500 lbs squat and then you will get some don't try to isolate like a fucking fitness faggot. And if you want them that bad you always can add bulgarian squat, front sq and lunges (lol) now I want you to squat untill you pOke then you get 5 seconds rest and you continue untill you bleed your legs from your eyes. Fuck dat reppin 2xx and looking for quads.... C'mon some ppl curl that weight.

I hate this kid, but this was funny right here
Post 8 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
@In4gainZ I mean this as nicely as possible, but 1) based on your previous posts, you're in no position to give advice, especially such scathing advice. 2) you're a bit of a dumb ass. Hacks and lunges are particularly good for quad development without having the hams as involved and they reduce spinal compression associated with squatting. Are they a replacement? No, but very good additions.

OP- be aware that while your body will be symmetrical at some point, it will likely take as long or even twice as long to get there as you have been training and neglecting legs this far. Be patient, squat, split squat, front squat, lunge, dead, good mornings, extensions and curls will all be helpful! -3X
Post 9 IP   flag post
Trharrison private msg quote post Address this user
schultz got any pics of your legs? just curious to see man.
Post 10 IP   flag post
shannowman private msg quote post Address this user
My favourite part of this thread- "I mean this as nicely as possible, but you're a dumbass".
Post 11 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoleAnimal
Generally you'd want to do leg exercises to increase leg size.

That about sums it up. Take your pick of leg exercises as long as squats are involved.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Wbauman private msg quote post Address this user
Reps for EK.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Thor private msg quote post Address this user
I've noticed good progress in my hams the last 6 months through:

-Relatively heavy (120kg) SLDL going very slow on negative (10 reps), then supersetting with isolated hammy curls.
-Heavy, slow negatives on a seated hammy curl.

I know everyone focuses on the quads since they look pretty aesthetic, but you can pick up a good amount of width through your hamstrings, and they actually balance your physique really nicely.
Post 14 IP   flag post
340764 14 14
destitute