Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
ChestProgress Pics

so, this issue with my lower pectoral?7066

Trharrison private msg quote post Address this user

why are my lower pectorals so... limp?
ive gone from not working out period.. to THIS is 6 weeks. can anyone help?
Post 1 IP   flag post
pandasashi private msg quote post Address this user
lose a bit of weight maybe? its not the muscle thats soft, it either skin or fat...if its skin, maybe increasing muscle in ur chest will fill it out a bit. if its fat, losing bf will get rid of it
Post 2 IP   flag post
ok well heres the deal, i lost about 75 pounds a couple years back, and only started dedicating myself to working out HARD and eating right about 6 weeks ago. when i lost all the weight i had copious amounts of excess skin..not so much now but would you think thats still the problem in my chest area?
Post 3 IP   flag post
its a strong probability..keep benchpressing and hopefully as your pecs get bigger, it will fill out the loose skin.

thats my guess anyways. and good friggin job losing all that weight man! its not easy. and welcome to SS, lotsa good advice and people here, stick around!
Post 4 IP   flag post
thanks, i appreciate your advice. im glad to be a part of SS. it's going to be a long run!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Nyko private msg quote post Address this user
I'm not sure exactly what you may be referring to as far as your lower pec but a few things to note without trying to take the wind from your sails...

The lines coming from your sternum to your serratus anterior is your pec insertion and is genetic. You cannot change or manipulate this.

HOWEVER, overall growth will optically and physically make any gaps less pronounced.

Any sagging skin is just related to weight loss without enough allocated time for the skin to tighten back up so don't stress it too much.
Post 6 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
You lost a lot of weight and have loose skin. Gain mass, it will get better over time.
Post 7 IP   flag post
SwoleAnimal private msg quote post Address this user
My friends pecs look like that now. He used to have huge pointy fox eared tits. Its gotten so much better and should continue to tighten up with time.
Post 8 IP   flag post
siddon41 private msg quote post Address this user
will decline press help out with this type of thing? not sure, just asking.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by siddon41
will decline press help out with this type of thing? not sure, just asking.

uh-oh
Post 10 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoleAnimal
My friends pecs look like that now. He used to have huge pointy fox eared tits. Its gotten so much better and should continue to tighten up with time.

here i was thinking i was the only one! glad im not alone. just have to keep my chest pumpin ya?
Post 11 IP   flag post
340609 11 11
destitute