Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
LOLMisc.

If you think Zyzz was a douche...6961

Thisisscotty private msg quote post Address this user
The kid is only 18 years old.. If u looked like that at that age im pretty sure most of us would be pretty douchey as well.. And he probably thinks Zyzz's was the coolest dude so he is going to try and be like him..
Post 26 IP   flag post
Markovich private msg quote post Address this user
He looked pretty good as 15 year old and had some size then too. So maybe he has started taking steroids recetly, but he is not so big that I looks like it.

I am glad many don't look like that in a young age, the amount of douche gets too high haha
Post 27 IP   flag post
KFC private msg quote post Address this user
Lol he even wears the same shoes as zyzz
Post 28 IP   flag post
GregC private msg quote post Address this user
Funny how people actually believe this guy is natty.
Far from natty. Hes like the same size as zyzz and zyzz ran over like 20 cycles lol.
Post 29 IP   flag post
shannowman private msg quote post Address this user
if he tried that shit in my town that he did in vegas, he would be straight up laughed out of the county.
Post 30 IP   flag post

Dexdbest private msg quote post Address this user
No hate intended but he should do something about his face, bit too queer and doll looking. Great physique though, anybody wondering if he is on gear, if you know his stats there is this calculator on scooby workout that can help you know if a person is on gear or not, could give me his stats and ill check it. Would put this whole thing to rest, personally i think he might be natty or i want to think he might be natty.
Post 31 IP   flag post
ectomorph94 private msg quote post Address this user
There is no way he is not juicing and has that physique at the still fledgling age of 18. Agreed with @dwatson. I liked Zyzz better though, the guy just had a much more suave aura.
Post 32 IP   flag post
david12345676 private msg quote post Address this user
@ectomorph94 long time no see! glad to see a post
Post 33 IP   flag post
340630 33 8
destitute