Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
PHATShouldersSplit AdviceTraining Programs

PHAT have little impact for Shoulders?6875

jonrivs49 private msg quote post Address this user
I've just started doing phat.
And it seems that PHAT program does not have much routine for the shoulders.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Swift private msg quote post Address this user
You could rotate it with bench every couple of weeks and make that your power pressing movement and just go hypo on chest. Or just do power on both?
The PHAT routine isn't set in stone, it's a method of training.
Post 2 IP   flag post
I guess i can rotate it with chest and focus on shoulders after a couple of weeks. Thanks for the the advice man.. appreciate it.
Post 3 IP   flag post
AarronStenner private msg quote post Address this user
As swift said PHAT is not set in stone; use the concept of it as a system and make it fit for you; e.g. I didnt train arms on hypo daya and focused more on shoulders as my shoulders where a weak point and my arms wasn't
Post 4 IP   flag post
I know this is kind of a newbie question. But my concer is by doing PHAT im worrying to much about my rear deltoid not being worked. So my question is if you do pull ups or rows. does it also targets the rear deltoids?.
Post 5 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
Rows somewhat target rear delts.

IMO I would add face pulls, or rear delt flyes into the program on perhaps your back day, and maybe lateral raises on chest day... I don't recall what the specific split is, but adding a couple shoulder exercises is not a bad idea IMO
Post 6 IP   flag post
Dukenhiemer private msg quote post Address this user
I add a few things into my shoulder routine, I've definitely seen a lot of growth on my delts from PHAT!
Rear felt rows ftw.
Post 7 IP   flag post
340609 7 7
destitute