Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
BackPHATProgress Update

I hate to FAIL!6789

kickinchicken private msg quote post Address this user
I hate to fail!

I wasn't meaning to go for max then I said why not after feeling good from a couple 365lb pulls. I was at about knee level and just gassed out. I feel like I can get it though. In a couple weeks I'm gonna try for max. I should be at least a 405lb pull raw. Best is still at 455lb from a while back but surpassing that seems to be within my grasp.

That was to begin my workout. My back was blasted after today. Lovin' it!
Post 1 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
Get that shit!
WOOOO

I write notes like this in my log too. haha
Post 2 IP   flag post
I've got all kinds of stuff in my logs. I try to tell myself I love leg days by writing it and putting hearts on it. lol.
Or I will write what I will do for a set before I do it. Then I tell myself "you already wrote it so now you gotta do it."
I don't write down all my workouts much but I like carrying with me for motivational purposes.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Dukenhiemer private msg quote post Address this user
You'll get it next time dude! Heavy lifting is 90% mind games. When I'm on my last set for squat or dead I always think to myself that the weight is lighter than it really is, you'd be surprised at how much that helps!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Next time I'll tell myself I'm lifting kittens or lawn gnomes or something. Ahhh! I kinda want to go back to the gym right now and do it.
Post 5 IP   flag post
340621 5 5
destitute