Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
ChestFemale FitnessNewbie

Women's body fat & loosing boobs6697

Jessica1786 private msg quote post Address this user
I have recently become interested in strength training (I used to focus only on cardio) and am loving the results. My biggest concern is that as I gain muscle and loose body fat through training and eating a clean high protein diet, I will loose my natural boobs. Looking at most fitness models and fitness competitors, I notice that almost all of them have enhanced chests and honestly I think it looks awful 9 times out of 10. Interested to hear other peaople's thoughts on this and is there anything you can do to avoid this aside from simply not reducing your body fat too much?
Post 1 IP   flag post
AarronStenner private msg quote post Address this user
Training will give you more shaped breats while at a low BF if that makes sense. Depending how big they are now you shouldnt loose to much while reducing fat
Post 2 IP   flag post
tamere01 private msg quote post Address this user
You cant spot target fatloss so if you lose bodyfat chances are some of that will be from your boobs
but i highly doubt you will lose too much of your boobs + like aarron said above the training should help give your breast a better shape while losing bf% so you shouldnt really notice a huge difference.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Maarten private msg quote post Address this user
Look at shredded guys with gyno. The real breast tissue won't disappear. So yes, cutting would make your breasts smaller, but only because of the fat that will be burned.
Post 4 IP   flag post
oceanair private msg quote post Address this user
Yes you do lose fat in your boobs when you lose weight. Same as when you gain weight, your boobs will have more fat, and hence get bigger. It really depends on how lean you get and your natural breast size. A lot of women do get flatter if they get super lean. I've noticed this too with the fitness models getting fake boobs. IMO, I dont think everyone needs it and some get way too big a size. Courtney Prather is a good example of someone who got very lean when she competed but didnt get a boob job or even needed one. So dont let that discourage you. Its just personal choice.
Post 5 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
Boobs are over rated any way... It's all about dat azz baby girl
Post 6 IP   flag post
godinthemaking private msg quote post Address this user
strongly agree tight ass is the a step in the right direction forget the cheast
Post 7 IP   flag post
godinthemaking private msg quote post Address this user
my spelling is her-hen-dus ha
Post 8 IP   flag post
SimplyHarvey private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanair
Yes you do lose fat in your boobs when you lose weight. Same as when you gain weight, your boobs will have more fat, and hence get bigger. It really depends on how lean you get and your natural breast size. A lot of women do get flatter if they get super lean. I've noticed this too with the fitness models getting fake boobs. IMO, I dont think everyone needs it and some get way too big a size. Courtney Prather is a good example of someone who got very lean when she competed but didnt get a boob job or even needed one. So dont let that discourage you. Its just personal choice.

What she said!
Post 9 IP   flag post
Jessica1786 private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for all the posts guys. 'Oceanair'...good example, Courtney looks great!
Post 10 IP   flag post
oceanair private msg quote post Address this user
ya courtney's cute. one of my fav fitness models and she's the same age as me haha
Post 11 IP   flag post
david12345676 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRorhrbac0808
Boobs are over rated any way... It's all about dat azz baby girl

woo ass guys unite!
Post 12 IP   flag post
340750 12 12
destitute