Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Mic_Cooper private msg quote post Address this user
Hiya All

ive just got in to lifting over the past 6 to 8 months.. and recently since getting my diet right im putting the pounds on ... the only problem im having is growing/forming the inside off the pec's (to get that define line where they join)

The exercise i do on my chest are
Bench press Bar & Dbells.... flat, incline decline..

Pec fly's.. flat..Dbells and on the cable machines

when im doing the exercise i make sure i get a good squeeze and go at a steddy pace...

so was wondering if there was an excersice that would work the inner of the pec's ?? or will it grow over time with the exercises im doing ??

any Help or Tips are thankful

cheers Cooper
Post 1 IP   flag post
Christf private msg quote post Address this user
It will grow over time my friend
Post 2 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christf
It will grow over time my friend

Cheers dude ... hoping it wont take to many months then
Post 3 IP   flag post
Cupcake private msg quote post Address this user
When doing flat bench DB flies, bring your little fingers together at the top, you get bit squeeze doing that.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Thor private msg quote post Address this user
Your pecs will grow and fill that space out a little.

However, as far as where the actual muscle sits, that's largely genetics. You'll notice some guys have their pecs incredibly close together, others have them further apart. Size will help to decrease that gap, but it may not eliminate it all together.

It's not all doom and gloom though - typically where your pecs are spaced further apart, your overall chest will look wider.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Swayz87 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic_Cooper
Hiya All

ive just got in to lifting over the past 6 to 8 months.. and recently since getting my diet right im putting the pounds on ... the only problem im having is growing/forming the inside off the pec's (to get that define line where they join)

The exercise i do on my chest are
Bench press Bar & Dbells.... flat, incline decline..

Pec fly's.. flat..Dbells and on the cable machines

when im doing the exercise i make sure i get a good squeeze and go at a steddy pace...

so was wondering if there was an excersice that would work the inner of the pec's ?? or will it grow over time with the exercises im doing ??

any Help or Tips are thankful

cheers Cooper

I got your golden exercise brah ; )

K soooo this is what I have done to increase my upper inner pec area...I do inclined Close grip dumbell presses!! ill do a vid for you tonight and post it so you can see what I mean!! coo!!!
Post 6 IP   flag post
Cheers for the replys ... Info and tips are very helpfull

Sways that be pretty sound if you could... Cheers dude

Il try all tips next time on chest day
Post 7 IP   flag post
simply_sharpie private msg quote post Address this user
geneitcs brah

http://quickwrestlingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/sc-kofi-kingston.jpg
Post 8 IP   flag post
warriordefense08 private msg quote post Address this user
try a reverse grip barbell bench press, you'll need to use a wide grip on the bar but this works ur upper peck and kills it. Defiantly start with a lower weight until you figure out how much you can do and get a spotter for the higher weights. It's supposed to work the upper peck around 5x more than the incline bench, so give it a shot if you get a chance!
Post 9 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by warriordefense08
try a reverse grip barbell bench press, you'll need to use a wide grip on the bar but this works ur upper peck and kills it. Defiantly start with a lower weight until you figure out how much you can do and get a spotter for the higher weights. It's supposed to work the upper peck around 5x more than the incline bench, so give it a shot if you get a chance!

Yeah cheers dude il give them a try next time.. thanks for th tips
Post 10 IP   flag post
Swayz87 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by simply_sharpie
geneitcs brah

http://quickwrestlingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/sc-kofi-kingston.jpg

HE just didnt work out his inner pecs brah ; )
Post 11 IP   flag post
Marshall95 private msg quote post Address this user
One I find really helpful for my inner chest in grab a 5 5kilo plate and hold it at your inner chest with your palms facing each other,slowly push the plate away form your chest and squeeze it hard then continue that for 12 reps 3 sets.
Post 12 IP   flag post
340609 12 12
destitute