Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
SwoleAnimal private msg quote post Address this user
Same here @BaiTu

I'm 6'3 and have small wrists and narrow shoulders. I've been able to put much mass on my arms and latismus. The flat bench press is probably the most difficult excersise along with back squats. I am not discouraged because there are ways to adjust our routines and training to fit our bodies. After all, the name of the game is illusion.
Post 26 IP   flag post
G3NGHIS private msg quote post Address this user
I think its crazy that people are hating on this dude. Did I think he may not be natural? Yes, but still looks great.
Post 27 IP   flag post
alexmuller private msg quote post Address this user
I know Jaco personally. He started training at quite a late stage in his life. He wasnt a very physical person at all and like most guys these days that want to look aesthetic he neglected leg training for a long time, then eventually realized the importance of it and started targeting them.

He has an incredible physique no doubt, but the camera and lights help quite a bit.

Next year I will be competing in the same fitness competition as him, but he will be in a different class.
Post 28 IP   flag post
JJ3065 private msg quote post Address this user
@alexmuller the destroyer!
Post 29 IP   flag post
@JJ3065 the annihilator!
Post 30 IP   flag post

Dukenhiemer private msg quote post Address this user
That is good to know Alex!
I'm not trying to be a douche by any means, I would take his physique any day, my original thought when I posted this was: "man, for a world class athlete you think he would train his legs more."
There is always another side to the story...
Post 31 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukenhiemer
That is good to know Alex!
I'm not trying to be a douche by any means, I would take his physique any day, my original thought when I posted this was: "man, for a world class athlete you think he would train his legs more."
There is always another side to the story...

Didnt come off as a douche at all! I think his legs need a ton of work!! He is 28 and I am 19. Hoping to beat him by the time im 22/23
Post 32 IP   flag post
Dukenhiemer private msg quote post Address this user
You'll catch him by the time you're 21! No doubt in my mind.
Post 33 IP   flag post
Adiaz10x private msg quote post Address this user
@alexmuller first of all, Alex your doing awesome work btw I think your progress is awesome. But I am going to go ahead and say, yes he did probably neglect leg work, but he also probably has a harder time building up his legs then his upper body cut him a break. Just like you can beast out your quads but have a hard time building a solid chest, I am sure has nothing to do with you not working out your chest hard enough it just doesn't develop quite as well as your quads do. For him like some of us legs just don't develop as fast or won't ever get that big.
Post 34 IP   flag post
^ not quite...

First of all thanks for the compliment, much appreciated.

But he started training legs YEARS after he started training, which means they will take time to catch up. Im not saying he doesnt work hard, but a muscle group doesnt just catch up in a few months, it takes time.

The reason my chest is behind is because of a shoulder injury where I was unable to do any kinds of presses for more than half a year, and only in the last month have I been able to slowly start pressing again.

Genetics arnt an excuse, look at @NorIda, @The1, @Skullay they all had lagginh legs, but with hard work they have mad exceptional progress where you can look at them and say 'wow they definitely dont skip leg day'
Post 35 IP   flag post
340735 35 10
destitute