Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
CuttingPHATTraining Programs

P.H.A.T While Cutting?6309

Harnz private msg quote post Address this user
Just a real quick question. I was thinking of starting a PHAT program, but I am currently cutting with about a month left. I was going to wait until I was done cutting to start a routine like this and finish my split Im doing in the mean time.

((Chest/Back/Delts/Rest/Arms/Legs/Rest (Abs 3x week) with HIIT and Cardio mixed in.))

Would it be more beneficial to wait to start the PHAT program when I begin bulking or does it not really make a difference?
Post 1 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
Start that ish bro!! Its beast.. Good for cutting, bulking, what ever
Post 2 IP   flag post
@SRorhrbac0808 awesome my dude, i figured it wouldnt matter. looks like im starting it tomorrow
Post 3 IP   flag post
AverageJoe private msg quote post Address this user
you could lower the volume a bit and add in some more cardio
Post 4 IP   flag post
@flexdec appreciate it bro, Im defintely going to do lower rep workouts (3-8) for myofibril hypertrophy and also keep some exercises with the 10-15 rep range for sarcoplasmic hypertrophy. As for cardio i do HIIT 1-2x a week and either LISS on the bike, stair-master, or treadmill 2x a week cause of the intensity of my regular workout usually suffices but I suppose ill bump it up to 3-4x a week.
Post 5 IP   flag post
AverageJoe private msg quote post Address this user
yeah good idea to bump it up.
when i cut i train only in low rep ranges 3 times a week to keep my gains without exhausting myself and it let me focus more on cardio! it worked perfectly, didnt lose any muscle and dropped 14 lbs in 3 weeks lol
Post 6 IP   flag post
340762 6 6
destitute