Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
LOLMisc.Sex

Stood Up - What next?!6243

NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
My thoughts are:

And I honestly have no idea how, if at all accurate they are.

But Army tends to be more combat related. So they're going to treat injuries just to survive, because they're in the field.

But AF/Navy would be more likely to be set up with an station where they can actually treat things.

This is of course my thoughts during deployment.. Pretty sure the army is just lazy when they're stationed on base in the states. haha.

But I have the Utmost respect for anyone who's active/inactive Military regardless of what branch
Post 51 IP   flag post
freakgeek private msg quote post Address this user
amen but now that majority is joint base were all on the field and convoys just as much as were in "hospital" temporary or not. but these are changes somewhat recent and i was only the 2nd class to experience a joint training environment. its changed a lot.
Post 52 IP   flag post
belowme private msg quote post Address this user
Why is this thread tagged under sex? EK always seems to have great advice, must come with age! :P
Post 53 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
INB4THELETSPLAYDOCTORCOMMENTS
Post 54 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by belowme
Why is this thread tagged under sex? EK always seems to have great advice, must come with age! :P

Thanks. -3X
Post 55 IP   flag post

tarotale private msg quote post Address this user
i don't know why, but girls love guys that just disrespect them; grown women don't allow that shit but typical females dig that (which is very bizarre, but who can understand mind of women), and hence we have you here wondering very hardly why he stood you up, and he got you thinking about him.

some assholes actually advice guys to stand women up so he can "look more important and got better things to do", and women do the same for guys. only children play children games.
Post 56 IP   flag post
cassious private msg quote post Address this user
I wasn't saying in my comment that I do that, I was saying how it can work. Ive done it once by mistake but I called to cancel and apologised and recently have realized it worked, it didn't even cross my mind at the time that it worked in my favor I thought the opposite! She was 18 though so I see how it only works on girls not women, im only 21 so I haven't met any real women.

What if your intentions were good but you came off as super needy because you really liked this woman? would that work in your favor just because your honest? Im pretty sure you'd just scare her off... or is she just too immature?

Also @op what if he had called and said he cant make it and to reschedule? but was still playing this trick? and you didn't know he was playing this trick? would you see through the trick then?
Post 57 IP   flag post
Joebro private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarotale
i don't know why, but girls love guys that just disrespect them; grown women don't allow that shit but typical females dig that (which is very bizarre, but who can understand mind of women), and hence we have you here wondering very hardly why he stood you up, and he got you thinking about him.

some assholes actually advice guys to stand women up so he can "look more important and got better things to do", and women do the same for guys. only children play children games.

Exactly who would do some shit like that to "look busy" are you that desperate to impress a chick? Be yourself, some people really need to stop taking dating advice from the god damn internet.
Post 58 IP   flag post
Ttime21 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarotale
i don't know why, but girls love guys that just disrespect them; grown women don't allow that shit but typical females dig that.

this pisses me off becuz i see so many douchebags get girls and then im still single cuz im the nice guy...
Post 59 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
^Because you need a balance of being nice (trusting) and aggressiveness.
Post 60 IP   flag post
SwoleAnimal private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ttime21
this pisses me off becuz i see so many douchebags get girls and then im still single cuz im the nice guy...

Disregard females. Aquire currency and aesthetics.

lol jk...kinda

But don't worry about them; Those girls aren't worth anything truthfully. You'll be much happier without them. Make sure you're actually approaching and courting women though and not making excuses.
Post 61 IP   flag post
lift4life private msg quote post Address this user
wait maybe there is a perfect explanantion for him not showing up, like for example his car broke down, his mum died, his dog died..lets try look at the positive side of things and live life

dw about it, if theres something
ive learnt from life is that everything happens for a reason, sure this guy ddnt show up fuk him, your goingto get a guy that is even better looking and has an even better personality.

peace xxx
Post 62 IP   flag post
adam82a private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by lift4life
wait maybe there is a perfect explanantion for him not showing up, like for example his car broke down, his mum died, his dog died..lets try look at the positive side of things and live life

dw about it, if theres something
ive learnt from life is that everything happens for a reason, sure this guy ddnt show up fuk him, your goingto get a guy that is even better looking and has an even better personality.

peace xxx

If something come up which forces you to cancel a date or whatever you inform the person thats waiting for you and apologize to him/her.
Post 63 IP   flag post
lift4life private msg quote post Address this user
@adam82a unless its a massive emergency, i see where your coming from this guy must have been a big dick..
Post 64 IP   flag post
cassious private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRorhrbac0808
^Because you need a balance of being nice (trusting) and aggressiveness.

Im in the mindset of I want to make myself a complete man so that I can find a complete woman. so im happy waiting for a lady because I would hate to knock up a immature woman.
Post 65 IP   flag post
340752 65 15
destitute