Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
LOLMisc.Sex

Stood Up - What next?!6243

freakgeek private msg quote post Address this user
So what is proper etiquette on getting stood up? This has nothing to do with the gym I realize however I feel like, I sweat to look smokin hooottttt and then got stood up. I won't call myself a 10, but fuck- I'd date me!!

This is a very heavily male populated forum and therefore I'd love to know you're feed back. I waited 10 minutes maybe i was being inpatient but didn't get any sort of communication as to where/when so I chose to go home and eat my chicken instead.

Ready Go
Post 1 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
Ignore the FK out of said dbag do he regrets it. And find a decent dude. Lol
Post 2 IP   flag post
stahmz private msg quote post Address this user
Well, if I got stood up, I'd just be like, "Yeah, fuck you too" and then move on. Clearly, they're not worth your time.

Plenty of other people out there.
Post 3 IP   flag post
the1 private msg quote post Address this user
i'd move on..

if i stand up a girl it's because im not interested and dont know how to tell them

(only ever stood up 1 girl and i felt like a dick) lol..
Post 4 IP   flag post
the1 private msg quote post Address this user
AND DONT LET IT GET TO YOUR HEAD

THE GUY IS PROBABLY A DOUCHEBAG ANYWAYS
Post 5 IP   flag post
oceanair private msg quote post Address this user
fuck that guy. obviously he IS a douchebag. so be thankful you're not with him because now you can find someone who will treat you with RESPECT.
Post 6 IP   flag post
G3NGHIS private msg quote post Address this user
Don't communicate with him. If he communicates with you, put him in your place. I feel like you are good at that. Hope you luck in the future. You are cute and feisty and any guy would be lucky to date you. This dude sounds like a Beta phaggot if he couldn't be honest with you.
Post 7 IP   flag post
boost in confidence? check. thanks dudes.

fuck him lol went to the gym and ran my alpha butt off haha losers guna loseee
Post 8 IP   flag post
MLevin private msg quote post Address this user
any shit like that...use it as motivation in the gym. he sounds like a clown, not worth getting upset about.
Post 9 IP   flag post
cassious private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah forget he even existed, and dont give in and forgive him!
Post 10 IP   flag post
sickrykes private msg quote post Address this user
stand him up just for the lolzz. but yeah he sounds like a douche!
Post 11 IP   flag post
^^^ this too
Post 12 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
Well Obviously you did something wrong for him too stand you up.... Maybe your feet stunk, or maybe you forgot too pop a zit on your face.

LOLLOL I AM JKJK, sorry

srs though.... Just be a Boss about the situation and move on. LOL at least you didn't waist 1 week or even a few months with this dude playing around thinking it would work... Look at the bright side. You didn't even have too put in time too see that he is a no-good-dude.
--

Honestly when a girl denies me I get a kick out of it...I think it is funny as hell. I might get denied 10x but I had a damn good time living life and Ill get a date with number 11
Post 13 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
YOLO BICHES
Post 14 IP   flag post
TheBangBus private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakgeek
I sweat to look smokin hooottttt and then got stood up.

Sorry about that... I was lifting heavy things and putting them down... hows next wednesday?
Post 15 IP   flag post
pandasashi private msg quote post Address this user
i used to get stood up all the time by my girlfriend....errrr ex girlfriend....some people just dont see the disrespect in standing ppl up/being stoopid late....some ppl just think differently about things...my ex never thought she really did anything wrong...fuggin whack
Post 16 IP   flag post
@pandasashi my bitch was like that, 5 hours late once no call or nothing. fucked her off pretty quickly
Post 17 IP   flag post
and btw i was sick in bed for 2 months when she did this
Post 18 IP   flag post
Joebro private msg quote post Address this user
Man this one fucking b*tch flaked on me the other day after going out of her way to get me to start talking to her again. Pissed me off, just ignore it. Flakers get off on that type of shit it's like an ego boost to know that they not only flaked but got you emotionally excited over it.
Post 19 IP   flag post
^^ this girl texts me every few months and pisses me off so I stop talking to her and then a few weeks later she txts and apologises and then when I txt back she just doesnt reply! So I have learnt my lesson and just changed my number...
Post 20 IP   flag post
damn you guys have it bad. us girls are pretty mean:/ no wait... those psycho girls.
i would never stand up any of you that is just so unacceptable. pinky promise
Post 21 IP   flag post
SwoleAnimal private msg quote post Address this user
A better one is coming sooner than later. Keep doing your thing. You're good looking and you better believe all the dudes are mirin. Screen the next one with enough balls to approach you to make sure he is an actual person. I don't even view disrespectful ppl as human beings. I'm an elitist conservative.
Post 22 IP   flag post
WaxyLizard private msg quote post Address this user
It's all part of a Strategy.
Post 23 IP   flag post
amen @swole ... elitist conservatives are pretty top notch. thank you as well.

@waxy ... fuq strategy. that's silly. im way to honest for games. why Di you guys do that to sleep with girls? its crazy
Post 24 IP   flag post
Mithras private msg quote post Address this user
I got stood up but before that i got led on. She had a bf the whole time i was dating her. I told her to break up with her bf because i really liked her, two days later she found a completely different guy and acted like i did her wrong and i am the devil.
Post 25 IP   flag post
Nyko private msg quote post Address this user
Are you more concerned with the guy that "stood you up" or the act in itself?

Because if it is just the act, frankly its not worth the X amount of posts or this thread even being created.

You're probably a better and much wiser individual and the fact it happened should tell you its not worth your time, concern or energy. Period.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Frankly- I dont have many "guy" friends that are as confident in themselves I have seen as you guys aka guys that workout and take care of their sexy selves. us girls think we know- but i can admit i have no clue what goes through your heads! so it's been fun and insightful to see what goes on in your cute heads and even see the flip side as well.

trust me. this guy hasnt gotten an inch of my time and he wont. after what you guys have said i feel like i can date anyone i choose hahahaha
Post 27 IP   flag post
SwoleAnimal private msg quote post Address this user
You can! Almost. As a woman the hardest thing will be screening. As long as you look good you will be approached. So don't think you have to put up with mistreatment from any guy.
Post 28 IP   flag post
igg private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakgeek

@waxy ... fuq strategy. that's silly. im way to honest for games. why Di you guys do that to sleep with girls? its crazy

because it works ahah
Post 29 IP   flag post
WaxyLizard private msg quote post Address this user
I'd like to clear this so called act up a bit. This sort of thing isn't a purely bad act. The fact he completely stood you up is a bit far but still it could be for a few reasons.

Reason one= he wants to see what kind of person you are. You can tell alot from how someone reacts to this. If they react by texting you, writing something on Facebook or calling you a thousand times you can see that they are very needy and a easily hurt/ sensitive ( I cannot deal with these kind of girls myself as I am a pretty independent person and have a lot of stuff to do).

If you don't show That you worry, he will assume that you have friends to see, things to do and that's good or bad depending on what one wants ( my friend loves doing EVERYTHING for his gf! and I mean everything) I like to do things but I dont want to be bothered 24/7 with stupid shit that most people should be able to sort out.

Depending on the reaction you can also see if what kinds of relations you can have with this girl. Be it casual/serious.

Reason 2= he is putting on a display that makes it seem that he has better things to do and that he has options. This actually works even though 99% of girls will protest this fact. Pretty much you'll be more interested in him now because he blew you off, it's stupid and weird I know! The treat them
mean, keep them keen is sadly
true.

Like I said before, it's not great how he went about it. The best way is to call last min and bail so you waste less of the persons time. So this may have ruined the results of the strat haha.

It's just a good way to gauge how invested someone is in you.

I hope this made sense, I'm not going check it over haha! But yeah im sure you have done mini versions of this ect.. Not replying to texts to see how interested someone is and so on.. It's all silly but it does give accurate results if played correctly.

Another reason.. May have had something bad happen.. Not likely though I'm sure he will come up with a good excuse if he plans trying to see you again haha.
Post 30 IP   flag post
340738 65 30
destitute