Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
LOLMisc.

You guys REALLY want Swayz's results?6198

The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Cause I got 'em. Wonder what they're worth? -3X
Post 1 IP   flag post
Dirkenhiemer private msg quote post Address this user
$20?
Post 2 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
lol i would never pay money for that joke
Post 3 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
hahahaha he got last in his category
Post 4 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
LOL, well if you're gonna just give it away for free @dwatson. Used the pic of his entry number from his Pinsta site (http://pinsta.me/p/300877501130395901_41044659) which is 190, and checked it against results from his show, found here http://www.npcutah.com/?p=1052

They publish results by contestant # to protect the embarrased/innocent. Swayz? 4th out of 4 people. Every judge had him in last place. -3X
Post 5 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
lol sorry man, i couldn't find stage pictures but i did find his name first and saw his number was 190, then researched the standings and found he was 4/4..



Im glad he left here, we cant have dudes placing last and repping SS!
Post 6 IP   flag post
Dirkenhiemer private msg quote post Address this user
This. Just. Made. My. Fricking. Day! I can't stop laughing!
Post 7 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
Here we go






Post 8 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
^^Good post, as he will likely take down his receipt pic when he realizes people can put 2 and 2 together. -3X
Post 9 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
Here's my stance. Your first show you finished last. Okay thats fine.

But, you ran from SS like the coward you are, therefore, we make fun of you
Post 10 IP   flag post
the1 private msg quote post Address this user
yeah he just up and left..

like i said before bye swayz

i got a kick out of him.. but win or loose, drink the booze eh swayz.
Post 11 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by the1
yeah he just up and left..

like i said before bye swayz

i got a kick out of him.. but win or loose, drink the booze eh swayz.


Funny you say this haha this was uploaded to his account yesterday.



Post 12 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
HAHAAH Well Deserved you say Sway? I would hate to see what you would've drink if you got 1st!!!!! Liquid Meth!?

haha well deserved my ass
Post 13 IP   flag post
Ben777 private msg quote post Address this user
Wow you guys need a life outside of this forum..
Post 14 IP   flag post
the1 private msg quote post Address this user
i think the threads a bit overkill but i didnt have anything personally against swayz myself :\
Post 15 IP   flag post
PittMuscle private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben777
Wow you guys need a life outside of this forum..


Agreed. Kind of sad that people went to the trouble of finding his pinsta/okcupid profiles, even if it may have just been a quick google search. Especially when it was the "mature" members of the forum. You guys wonder why only a select few of you stay here.


Quote:
Originally Posted by dwatson
HAHAAH Well Deserved you say Sway? I would hate to see what you would've drink if you got 1st!!!!! Liquid Meth!?

haha well deserved my ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwatson
HAHAAH Well Deserved you say Sway? I would hate to see what you would've drink if you got 1st!!!!! Liquid Meth!?

haha well deserved my ass


Win or lose, stay or go, it still takes a lot of work to prep for a contest, someone wants a drink they deserve a damn drink!
Post 16 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben777
Wow you guys need a life outside of this forum..


Really? Saying i dont have a life outside this forum?
Post 17 IP   flag post
skullay private msg quote post Address this user
OUCH!

Awhile back somebody posted a bunch of videos from Joe Rogan and in one of them he was talking about how in MMA fighting a lot of the guys can't handle being on the online forums bc they spend all this time talking about how they are going to beat the shit out of their opponent, and if they get whooped the backlash is so brutal.

I'm all for competitors talking shit and displaying confidence in their abilities. It gives them more of a reason to work hard so they can back it up. But if the time comes and your competition hands your ass to you, you've got to be willing to step up and eat your words. Give credit to your opponent(s) and look at it as another reason to improve.

Sucks that Swayz had to go out like that. I hope he sticks with training, and maybe starts to be a little more open minded to the science behind things. He did make some improvement on his physique on his log, but apparently it wasn't competition worthy.

Anybody else looking to compete, please realize that win or lose the guys on the forum are rooting for you and hoping you succeed. If it doesn't turn out that way, so be it, but please don't think you can't show your face around here anymore. None of us are perfect.
Post 18 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by PittMuscle

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwatson
HAHAAH Well Deserved you say Sway? I would hate to see what you would've drink if you got 1st!!!!! Liquid Meth!?

haha well deserved my ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwatson
HAHAAH Well Deserved you say Sway? I would hate to see what you would've drink if you got 1st!!!!! Liquid Meth!?

haha well deserved my ass


Win or lose, stay or go, it still takes a lot of work to prep for a contest, someone wants a drink they deserve a damn drink!


Oh i completely agree man, not saying its an easy process at all, never did :P I was just giving him a hard time bc he talked himself up throughout this whole thing then went mIA
Post 19 IP   flag post
PittMuscle private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwatson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben777
Wow you guys need a life outside of this forum..


Really? Saying i dont have a life outside this forum?


I think it's more that people are so obsessed over this, it comes off as them having nothing more important. Not that you specifically have no life.
Post 20 IP   flag post
SwoleAnimal private msg quote post Address this user
I think its comendable just being able to get on stage and be judged like that. Drink up Swayze
Post 21 IP   flag post
Ben777 private msg quote post Address this user
What Pitt said. I like you both, however neither of you are anywhere near stage ready yourselves so it just seems a bit rich to sink the boots in while he's gone (which I also think is a pussy move)..
Post 22 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by skullay
OUCH!

Awhile back somebody posted a bunch of videos from Joe Rogan and in one of them he was talking about how in MMA fighting a lot of the guys can't handle being on the online forums bc they spend all this time talking about how they are going to beat the shit out of their opponent, and if they get whooped the backlash is so brutal.

I'm all for competitors talking shit and displaying confidence in their abilities. It gives them more of a reason to work hard so they can back it up. But if the time comes and your competition hands your ass to you, you've got to be willing to step up and eat your words. Give credit to your opponent(s) and look at it as another reason to improve.

Sucks that Swayz had to go out like that. I hope he sticks with training, and maybe starts to be a little more open minded to the science behind things. He did make some improvement on his physique on his log, but apparently it wasn't competition worthy.

Anybody else looking to compete, please realize that win or lose the guys on the forum are rooting for you and hoping you succeed. If it doesn't turn out that way, so be it, but please don't think you can't show your face around here anymore. None of us are perfect.


Oh EM JEE skullay, go get a life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PittMuscle
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwatson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben777
Wow you guys need a life outside of this forum..


Really? Saying i dont have a life outside this forum?


I think it's more that people are so obsessed over this, it comes off as them having nothing more important. Not that you specifically have no life.


It wouldn't be such a hype if he didn't talkt he most shit on this forum about anything/everything, then talk about himself up like he is some gawd, then get last place and not show back.

I'll revert back to my post.Quote:
Originally Posted by dwatson
Here's my stance. Your first show you finished last. Okay thats fine.

But, you ran from SS like the coward you are, therefore, we make fun of you


Is this enough said? Doesn't mean i dont have a life outside this forum.

Im activily on this forum bc Tony and Mike have made me and admin and with those responsibilities i get assets in return from SimplyShredded. So saying i dont have a life bc im on this forum is a bunch of bull shit.

Many people know my life, full time software engineer, going to college still, work part time for SS.com on the forum and other social networking sites, engaged and about to buy a house. If thats not life, then you must be living one helluv' one.
Post 23 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
hahahaha THis is funnnnny. THanks EK

Sway You suck!!!!!!

p.s- I wouldn't have said sway you suck if you were STILL ON THE FOURMS!!!!
Post 24 IP   flag post
IrishGymSheep private msg quote post Address this user
Posting the results was fine imo peoples reaction to it was the problem.

There's the difference between finding what someone is hiding after talking big and then tearing them down because of that.
Post 25 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishGymSheep
Posting the results was fine imo peoples reaction to it was the problem.

There's the difference between finding what someone is hiding after talking big and then tearing them down because of that.


Is this real life guys?

How much shit did swayze always talk and always was the loudest mouth on here and SO MANY OF YOU PMd ME COMPLAINING ABOUT HIM and now you are all calling us shallow for calling him out? No one is better then anyone these days. SMH.
Post 26 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
SO, here's the deal. I don't know about "not having a life." It took me literally 5 minutes to get his results, and I didn't post HALF the shit I found from other forums about the guy slamming him and his idiocy. Here's a guy who- at every possible chance- jumped at the chance to personally attack me- not what I was posting, but me personally- throughout the forum. AAAAAAAAND, as soon as anyone agreed with me, he attacked them, too. I can't say for certain, but I have a suspicion that he was the cause of losing some great members like MOE because of not only his immaturity, but also his inability to change his POV in the face of any kind of evidence to the contrary. It got to the point he would either start threads or follow me in other ones just to start arguments. By far, he was the BIGGEST mouth on this forum- everything from how many women he got, to how his training methodology was the best.

Arrogance is earned; he just HAD to start a thread about his contest, and then had the nerve to post how he "fired" his coach because the almighty Swayze knew more than he did. When he didn't get the attention he wanted here, he went to other forums with his shit. Well when it all came right down to it, the guy did nothing to earn that arrogance he walked around with.

I have zero respect for that. Eat your plate of crow, show some humility, and be a man about it.

And FWIW, I HAVE done several shows in addition to my powerlifting, so "not being stage ready" is a moot point. Before, during, and after being on stage or the platform, I didn't pop off at the mouth like he did. For a decade, I was the best 148 natty bencher in the entire country, and I never belittled others or attacked them for having a different POV.

No apologies for calling a spade a spade. -3X
Post 27 IP   flag post
IrishGymSheep private msg quote post Address this user
I had no problem with what you posted EK but I think you showed class by not attacking him personally and I still don't feel you have you simply brought to light what he was hiding, it was Dwat who took it to a bashing stage imo and I think he's above that.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Ben777 private msg quote post Address this user
Point is, a bigger man would have let it all go, knowing he placed last, but not stooping to the point where they come waving his results like "looky looky what I've got everyone", followed by others sinking the boots in.

Honestly what you spend your time on is your business, and yes Swayze was a real ass at times, the whole thread just seemed a bit "cheap" thats all (as others have inboxed me agreeing with).

Carry on
Post 29 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
I have been a bigger man for nearly a year with his BS. I have no desire to do that now. Would you have posted the same sort of reaction if he would have won and came in all, "Told you guys I was right! I know better than everyone else!"? Or would you have told him a "bigger man" would have shown some humility in victory? -3X
Post 30 IP   flag post
340738 106 30
destitute