Jealster private msg quote post Address this user
Post 1 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
It's blocked for the US?

So no, not aesthetic =P
Post 2 IP   flag post
brian12 private msg quote post Address this user
@Jealster Your conditioning is great!

But, IMO, you need a lot more muscle mass.

More muscle mass + same conditioning = golden
Post 3 IP   flag post
I am intending to be a fitness model so its not all down to mass but i am increases my size a little but not much.
Post 4 IP   flag post
G3NGHIS private msg quote post Address this user
What is EMI?
Post 5 IP   flag post
david12345676 private msg quote post Address this user
blocked in the states

gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Post 6 IP   flag post
its because a certain song is banned im taking it out ill upload it later on,
Post 7 IP   flag post
Post 8 IP   flag post
You look like a celebrity but its killing me that I can't picture what movie he was in
Post 9 IP   flag post
AverageJoe private msg quote post Address this user
MORE MASS MOOOOOREEE

Post 10 IP   flag post
SPARTAAAA
Post 11 IP   flag post
AarronStenner private msg quote post Address this user
I agree with others; more mass! seen the SA fitness models; rather big but still your in awesome shape!
Post 12 IP   flag post
AverageJoe private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah, Thats the look I'm aiming for: MASS&FITNESS!
Post 13 IP   flag post
the1 private msg quote post Address this user
youre in good shape
Post 14 IP   flag post
SwoleAnimal private msg quote post Address this user
You're a good looking dude for sure. No homo. But yea...massthetics is where its at
Post 15 IP   flag post
Right iv made a goal going to gain abot of mass but not to much, will set for 2 months of hard graft and diet ill post my workouts and diet up asap, I would appreciate abit of help from you guys as im currently trying to get sponsored so i need loads of views on my youtube and facebook account

https://www.facebook.com/shafrazmodel

thats the link type that url in....

thanks everyone
Post 16 IP   flag post
cassious private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by G3NGHIS
You look like a celebrity but its killing me that I can't picture what movie he was in

callan mulvey?
Post 17 IP   flag post
Noo, I feel like its an action movie and the character is a friend who is like warning the guy not to do something. Its been bugging me all day to be honest.
Post 18 IP   flag post

new video link some how the last got deleted
Post 19 IP   flag post
skullay private msg quote post Address this user
Looking good, man! This is also something I'm aspiring to do. I started a youtube channel and an associated twitter. Good luck with this.

Like the other guys, I believe massthetics is where it's at. Not sure how tall you are. Right now I'm 6'1"--6'2" and about 197 lbs and around 9-10% BF. My goal is to be 205 and 6-7% BF.

What are your current goals. Have you had any gigs or landed any covers/spreads as a model yet?
Post 20 IP   flag post
Hello skullay, well iv just started trying to get into fitness modelling and iv only done one shoot so far and we are aiming to get a publish with mens health uk so fingers crossed,My goal now is to gain a little bit of size because i am 5'11 and i only weigh 161 pounds with 7% bf, i was training to keep a lean look for that shoot but i am training for abit of mass at the moment, if you send me your youtube link i will like and subscribe would be nice if you can return the favour
Post 21 IP   flag post
MLevin private msg quote post Address this user
Getting there man...keep training to gain mass, 161 is pretty small for 5'11 at 7% bf. Looking cut up though...10 more lbs of muscle and you'd be golden
Post 22 IP   flag post
yeah already i am gaining size, I dont think it will take me long because when i was in the army i was 13 stone didnt know my bf but i was decent all round then once i started to box i kept my weight low so my body is use to gaining or losing weight i am just going to hit the gym hard and eat well and ill post up pics soon
Post 23 IP   flag post
igg private msg quote post Address this user
imo back is lagging badly
Post 24 IP   flag post
JLC private msg quote post Address this user
You mention that you have to keep a strict posture, but when your going "down" in the clean and press, you're showing a lot of weakness in your lower back (erector spinae), because you obviously cant keep your back straightent out. Besides that - why do flies with db and then with cable afterwards?

If you're using that much energi on the "form", then i'll prefer you to look some of them over again.
Post 25 IP   flag post
Thanks for pointing things out but and my form is not bad at all a slight arch in the back and it would be much better but considering i filmed this video on a hangover and with no carb diet i think its ok for me lol, but yeah you are right if im talking about form i need to be spot on
Post 26 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jealster
Hello skullay, well iv just started trying to get into fitness modelling and iv only done one shoot so far and we are aiming to get a publish with mens health uk so fingers crossed,My goal now is to gain a little bit of size because i am 5'11 and i only weigh 161 pounds with 7% bf, i was training to keep a lean look for that shoot but i am training for abit of mass at the moment, if you send me your youtube link i will like and subscribe would be nice if you can return the favour

You can find me at
www.youtube.com/OUN2Fitness

I'll be sure to subscribe to yours with my personal (skullay) account.

The twitter associated with the youtube channel is @OUN2Fitness too. Good luck with everything. I did a couple shoots over the summer but wasn't really satisfied with the results. I'm currently debating whether I should keep lean bulking then do another cut and try for another shoot, or just go ahead and cut now and set up another shoot.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Subscribed bro, looking at your shape in your videos i would just shredd up dont get to focused on mass because you want to be big but lean and look in proportion if you type in on youtube james alexander ellis this what type of body i would like to have..... And what type of software do you use to edit your vids looks sick
Post 28 IP   flag post
Thanks, man!

Just subscribed to you as well. Yeah, James Ellis has a great look.

I use Adobe Premiere CS5 to edit my videos. I've been playing with Adobe products (photoshop, illustrator, etc) forever so it didn't take me that long to get familiar with the software.

I'm still trying to figure out the whole youtube thing. I'm starting to have a little success on twitter. I'm not sure if any of this will actually help me land a cover or anything, but it's definitely help to keep me motivated in the gym.
Post 29 IP   flag post
340621 29 29
destitute